It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV star who exposed the Illuminati, Tia Tequila, suffers permanent brain damage following aneurysm.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by larphillips

I live in reality, not some fairytale land where everything, I mean EVERYTHING, is a conspiracy.

You're free to post these wild theories, but we're also free to ridicule the living # out of them.

Enjoy your particular flavor of KoolAde.

Then again, if neither of us watch #ty music videos (I don't) or watch crap TV sitcoms (nope) then I guess we're safe from at least one layer of brainwashing... or at the very least, brain rot.

edit on 3/6/12 by larphillips because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
For those who have stated I am crazy - where is your proof? Pics or it did not happen!!

For those who are stating that the illuminati were not mentioned or do not exist - let me point something out for you - the illuminati do not advertise their dirty work and they do exist. Crooks do not advertise their handiwork - why - because they will get caught and have to answer for their deeds. Want proof - use your eyes and fingers and roam the internet.

For those who want to understand more of what this thread is about - read up on Tavistock and all areas of mind control - it exists and the proof is out there - just start looking and reading.

For those who commented on the conflicting versions of what happened that is because everyone tells the story from their own perspective and the other rationale is that there are journalists who just plain old fill in the gaps with their own words instead of the facts.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
For those who have stated I am crazy - where is your proof? Pics or it did not happen!!

And i will ask the same of you,. Where is your proof???
And where are your Pics????

And dont refer to the article about a drug overdose as that isn't proof of an Illuminati induced aneurysm it prove's nothing but the fact that she was an addict with problems.

Also i dont think anyone called you crazy, they just said your Idea was crazy and there is the difference.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
"potentially suffering from permanent brain damage". Not SUFFERING from it.

Get your facts straight op.

Sue me!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Amy Winehouse was another member of the "27 Club" of Monarch subjects deaths.

Whitney Houston's death was a BLATANT Illuminati sacrifice ritual:

BS. The Illuminati had nothing to do with their deaths
They were both drug addicts.
Here's the reason why Whitney and Amy died

They should have gone to rehab.
But they said, NO, NO, NO.
edit on 6-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

Yadayada, Jimi Hendrix's manager, Mike Jeffery, was admittedly a CIA spook, the guy who made his pedals effects, Roger Mayer, was engineer for British navy and MI-6, and everybody says Hendrix died of vomit induced by drugs... Jim Morrison's father was Navy psyop on Vietnam, there was a whole branch of CIA MK Ultra Manchurians and Monarch subjects, in Laurel Canyon, with tight ties all over the families of the main crazy superstars of music and cinema of the '60s and people STILL HAVE the testicles in deny it.

Ok, the skeptic on ATS said that Whitney Houston was not sacrificed so it must be the truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This kind of idea is about as rooted in reality as pro wrestling.

It makes great entertainment, but not a scintilla more.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
www.skepdic.com... (guy seems to dislike Christians so be forwarned)

en.wikipedia.org...

while i dont agree with all the points brough up on that website i have to say they seem pretty spot on with the illumanati and whatnot so op are you of the belif that they are working with reptilians?bringing back the anti Christ?mr fagans views? Ken Adachi? Jim keiths or Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr.? which particular type of Illuminati is Mrs tequila im sorry Nguyn a part of ?(ironic if shes descendent from royalty as the illumanati from bavaria seemed to be anti monarchy and mostly republican in nature?) admittedly the source does not seem to think all conspiracy's are bunk just some of the more crazy ones he seems to label PCT's and while i dont agree with all of his views i think he nails the Illuminati issue on the head

and to add some humor www.urbandictionary.com... those are the guys im worried about those evil controlling zealots to are hording all the peanut butter....now that's the real concern imagien a world with out peanut butter

and what the heck here is a link you might like nwomirror.tripod.com...
dont see nequyn on there but again it might be of interest to ya...
edit on 6-3-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
This kind of idea is about as rooted in reality as pro wrestling.

It makes great entertainment, but not a scintilla more.

Oh yeah, the Illuminati do not exist, they are just a "great entertaining" idea, nothing to see here folks, move along!

I wonder that Angela Merkel must have got a lot of tendinitis across the years, because she can't help herself on doing this inverted-pyramid-auramoth-goddess hand sign everywhere everytime...

Shills...

edit on 3/6/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You forgot all the people that don't do hand-signs.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I suppose if you believe there's a rogue planet that orbits the sun every 3600 years and is inhabited by a race of beings who use humans on earth to mine gold, then I guess this Illuminati thing isn't much of a stretch.

Tee-hee.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Tila was an attention seeker who suffered bipolar disorder and released her own lesbian sex tapes to keep herself in the spotlight so yeah, I doubt an aneurysm that could happen to anyone at any time was taken out by the Illuminati unless they had time machines in the 1700s and hated her tv shows.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

umm the 2nd picture down the girl is making the "pink taco" hand signal implying that she may in fact be bisexual not some all seeing eye we had them on our rowing uniforms on crew either that or she likes degeneration x from pro wrestling(google their suck it jesture) 3rd one down umm perhaps that might be how she likes to hold her hands ya know because she constantly does it? you know a habitual behavior? wow really man? that's supposed to be evidence?perhaps you could show us some links from people who dont have debilitating mental illnesses or actual evidence other then space aliens want our gold (figured they would be looting asteroid belts before robbing civilizations...)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Merkel's hand gesture is a natural pose for politicians and other public speakers when they choose not to cross their arms in front of them or behind their backs.

Besides, that first image, the woman is doing the Diamond Cutter sign that was trademarked by former pro wrestler/current yoga teacher Diamond Dallas Page when he started using it in 1994. He even filed a lawsuit against Jay-Z for "stealing" his trademarked hand gesture on an album cover.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

umm the 2nd picture down the girl is making the "pink taco" hand signal implying that she may in fact be bisexual not some all seeing eye we had them on our rowing uniforms on crew either that or she likes degeneration x from pro wrestling(google their suck it jesture)

DX didn't do the Diamond Cutter sign, they did the crossed wrists thing after stealing the crotch chop from the nWo

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I became aware of Tia Tequila's existence ONLY because she spilled the beans about the Illuminati apparatus in the US music industry. Today MSM reported she just suffered an almost fatal aneurysm and might keep sequels of permanent brain damage:

Being an Opportunist does have its dangers.

So do drugs.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

ah thanks for tha been a while since i watched wresteling forgot about paige,i just thought it was funny we had those on our rowing uniforms and that was in 2001 so that was one of the first things i thought of good call on the wrestling thing i forgot about him

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Merkel's hand gesture is a natural pose for politicians and other public speakers when they choose not to cross their arms in front of them or behind their backs.

Besides, that first image, the woman is doing the Diamond Cutter sign that was trademarked by former pro wrestler/current yoga teacher Diamond Dallas Page when he started using it in 1994. He even filed a lawsuit against Jay-Z for "stealing" his trademarked hand gesture on an album cover.

Who did you think was trying to take over the world?

One body slam at a time...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

ah thanks for tha been a while since i watched wresteling forgot about paige,i just thought it was funny we had those on our rowing uniforms and that was in 2001 so that was one of the first things i thought of good call on the wrestling thing i forgot about him

No problem, I consider myself the pro wrestling expert on this crazy site since I still watch it (even if I prefer TNA and I'm only watching WWE lately for The Rock)

Annoys me when idiots claim Illuminati over everything including hand gestures that came from pro wrestling.

I could flip the bird with both hands and the OP would think I was referencing 9/11 by the look of it

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by curious7

Who did you think was trying to take over the world?

One body slam at a time...

lol that's awesome, thanks for the nostalgia

Should I say I have their logo tattooed on my person or would the OP think I'm a shill for a centuries dead group of critical thinkers?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That explains the obvious disinfo in this thread you are spreading.

Please don't infect my children with swineflu when you take over the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join