It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by icepack

Why playing with word on national TV at the WH
and say that for them we are satan and little satan
why would he choose those words

Because they are Iran's words

Do you not "get it" yet?
Or will you continue to hear what you want to hear?
edit on 3-6-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

Nice .. he gave Amhadinejad free propaganda while million in the US were listening

Bravo Bibi !
Is he dumb ? or he was just hypocrite about it saying it out loud

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

Please view this thread to understand why i dont agree with Israel
many in ATS and in the world agree that Israel is a rogue tyran state
that oppress anyone who dare critic them up
and dont values human lifes like normal people do

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

reply to post by icepack

Why playing with word on national TV at the WH
and say that for them we are satan and little satan
why would he choose those words

Because they are Iran's words

Do you not "get it" yet?
Or will you continue to hear what you want to hear?
edit on 3-6-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

Nice .. he gave Amhadinejad free propaganda while million in the US were listening

Bravo Bibi !
Is he dumb ? or he was just hypocrite about it saying it out loud

It's not a secret just because you were not aware of it. They make it pretty known and use those words often. I assumed it was common knowledge.

He was stating that is what we are to Iran, and that Iran views the US no differently than Israel. If you don't understand that over simplified version, I don't know how else to help you.

There is nothing cryptic, nothing secret, no deeper meaning, no propaganda in anything he said.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here's what Netanyahu is implying by basically telling Obama that the U.S. is Israel and Israel is the U.S. and that we are considered one in the eyes of Iran.

Iran considers the two to be equivalent and they're just as much a threat to us as Israel.

Here's an example quote from Ahmadinejad:

Addressing a conference in Tehran on Wednesday, entitled "The World Without Zionism", Ahmadinejad said,

"To those who doubt, to those who ask is it possible, or those who do not believe, I say accomplishment of a world without America and Israel is both possible and feasible."

www.atimes.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have read that thread as well and it is full of the same incoherent regurgitated anti Israel ramblings that are based on blind assumptions and a lack of concrete evidence, and, when people disagree with you you call them zionists or disinfo agents...

Just because you post a few youtube videos that could have been posted by literally anyone in the world which makes them absolutley useless as any kind of evidence in any argument or you take a perfectly normal conversation and twist it to suit your agenda, it doesn't make you a leading expert in Middle Eastern affairs, it makes you an, at best, tabloid reporter who relies on third hand information and chinese whispers.

Try and be objective instead of being biased, this isn't your favorite hockey team in a local derby....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Back on topic, I feel that it is a bit of a stretch from the OP. However, surely Netanyahu could have chose a different word from Satan, and be less controversial. It stands to reason that some people will jump to conclusions, when they hear the American president and Israeli President talk politics, and then mix in some Satan mentions

Okay....

So when Iranian officials spew that rhetoric referencing "The Great Satan" repeatedly, over decades, it's just accepted as being normal. But, when an Israeli official pokes fun at such word usage now all of a sudden, it's "Controversial"

Hey OP...

Ben, step away from the keyboard, go for a walk, get some air.

It will do you a world of good

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Mista satanyahhoo's shrink:

Moshe Yatom, a prominent Israeli psychiatrist who successfully cured the most extreme forms of mental illness throughout a distinguished career, was found dead at his home in Tel Aviv yesterday from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. A suicide note at his side explained that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been his patient for the last nine years, had “sucked the life right out of me.”

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckles.”

Psychiatrists are familiar with the human tendency to massage the truth to avoid confronting emotionally troubling material, but Yatom was apparently stunned at what he called the “waterfall of lies” gushing from his most illustrious patient. His personal diary details the steady disintegration of his once invincible personality under the barrage of self-serving rationalizations put forth by Netanyahu.

legalienate.blogspot.com...

It is often construed even in the bible that insane behavior and dishonesty are caused by "demons" who possess the insane or dishonest person and the demons of course all work for the prince of lies...or the devil as he is often called...SATAN

and mr Big satan is NOT known for telling the truth either now is he

edit on 6-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This man has a video that shows you what Ahmadinejad was saying. I would not be scared of him, the problem is his full words being cut off and then he gets accused based on half sentences

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Manichaeism (Wiki):

View of Judaism in the Acta ArchelaiAccording to Hegemonius' portrayal of Mani, the devil god which created the world was the Jewish Jehovah. Hegemonius reports that Mani said, "It is the Prince of Darkness who spoke with Moses, the Jews and their priests. Thus the Christians, the Jews, and the Pagans are involved in the same error when they worship this God. For he leads them astray in the lusts he taught them." He goes on to state: "Now, he who spoke with Moses, the Jews, and the priests he says is the archont of Darkness, and the Christians, Jews, and pagans (ethnic) are one and the same, as they revere the same god. For in his aspirations he seduces them, as he is not the god of truth. And so therefore all those who put their hope in the god who spoke with Moses and the prophets have (this in store for themselves, namely) to be bound with him, because they did not put their hope in the god of truth. For that one spoke with them (only) according to their own aspirations."

Marcionism:

Marcion declared that Christianity was distinct from and in opposition to Judaism, see also Anti-Judaism. He rejected the entire Hebrew Bible, and declared that the God of the Hebrew Bible was a lesser demiurge, who had created the earth, but was (de facto) the source of evil.
The premise of Marcionism is that many of the teachings of Christ are incompatible with the actions of the God of the Old Testament. Focusing on the Pauline traditions of the Gospel, Marcion felt that all other conceptions of the Gospel, and especially any association with the Old Testament religion, was opposed to, and a backsliding from, the truth. He further regarded the arguments of Paul regarding law and gospel, wrath and grace, works and faith, flesh and spirit, sin and righteousness, death and life, as the essence of religious truth. He ascribed these aspects and characteristics as two principles, the righteous and wrathful God of the Old Testament, who is at the same time identical with the creator of the world, and a second God of the Gospel, quite unknown before Christ, who is only love and mercy.[7]
Marcionites held maltheistic views of the God of the Hebrew Bible (known to some Gnostics as Yaltabaoth), that he was inconsistent, jealous, wrathful and genocidal, and that the material world he created was defective, a place of suffering; the God who made such a world is a bungling or malicious demiurge.

“ In the God of the [Old Testament] he saw a being whose character was stern justice, and therefore anger, contentiousness and unmercifulness. The law which rules nature and man appeared to him to accord with the characteristics of this God and the kind of law revealed by him, and therefore it seemed credible to him that this God is the creator and lord of the world (κοσμοκράτωρ [English transliteration: kosmokrator/cosmocrator]). As the law which governs the world is inflexible and yet, on the other hand, full of contradictions, just and again brutal, and as the law of the Old Testament exhibits the same features, so the God of creation was to Marcion a being who united in himself the whole gradations of attributes from justice to malevolence, from obstinacy to inconsistency."[8]

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

Maybe all the pro zionist will agree with you on this

trust me .. many agree with my opinions on Israel
and that the problem is not Iran but the Israel regime itself

sorry if my english is not perfect (french-canadian)
i try to improve it with each thread i made

thank you for the support

edit on 3/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It would help to get the zionist Israeli firsters out of our government and the western governments, put them on the front line and for them and Israel to do what real men and countries do...stand up and back up thier own rhetoric instead of calling on the bouncer they bribed, and sending innocent people dishonestly to die for such insane words and lack of reasons

Compared to commentaries like the ones described by netanyahu's shrink, Ben your language is fine

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I was not criticizing your English chap and apologies if it came across that way.

What I am trying to point out is that you need to take a more objective view and a slightly less fundamentalist view of the entire situation in the Middle East, I am not "pro Zionist" "pro Israel" or "anti Iran" both sides have commited grave atrocities and both are in a deeply political war of words at the moment.

It is impossible to be objectively Anti Israel without being Anti Palestine/Iran/Iraq/Syria etc. etc. who wish to wipe Israel off the map..

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

S + F.

But ATS members are mostly floating in their illusions and can not believe this.

They always choose the easiest way

They call you info-agent then they ignore what you say.

Most of the times , logic is no tool for arguing.

and most of the most times , they simply ignore what I say . because their govt provides a better source of twisted words for what I say.

back to topic.

For most of the people it is hard to think their govt has done the most horrible things to them.

Like I said "ignorance is the best way to sleep well at night".

I hope your Nazi-Zionists government get what it deserves for what it is doing in middle east and what it has done to the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ben, step away from the keyboard, go for a walk, get some air.

It will do you a world of good

See ben ?

Like I said "ignorance is the best way to sleep well at night"

to you slayer : I think you should take the responsibility of what your govt is doing to middle east people specially in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And you know what ?

Supporting Satan will result in partnership with him.

Your govt is the most corrupt govt on earth and has done the most sinister things in human history to American people and to the world.

But it is easy for you to ignore these issues. Because there is a war and it is far from home.

My advice : You know we will die one day. Do something that you can take responsibility under tons of mud.

Supporting satanic plans will have bad results.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Netanyahu is right on the money according to the bible , Israel is Judah the Bow and America is Ephraiim the arrow. If you ,look below at the blessing Jacob gave to the sons of Joeseph , the younger one Ephraim would be a multitude of nations just like America . Israel today lives on the land that was allotted to Judah .

Gd is using America for his word to shape the battlefield for the grand finale , Israel and Jerusalem will be overrun but only for a very short time.

TextKing James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

TextKing James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by Ben81

Netanyahu is right on the money according to the bible , Israel is Judah the Bow and America is Ephraiim the arrow. If you ,look below at the blessing Jacob gave to the sons of Joeseph , the younger one Ephraim would be a multitude of nations just like America . Israel today lives on the land that was allotted to Judah .

Gd is using America for his word to shape the battlefield for the grand finale , Israel and Jerusalem will be overrun but only for a very short time.

TextKing James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

TextKing James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man.

Funny interpretation

See mine :

America is Pharon and Iran is Moses

This is dangerous game your playing
edit on 6/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I do not consider the word of God a game and I stand by my interpretation , many will only see the truth when it is to late for redemption in this earth age . The fact that people believe Netanyahu is Satan is comical and shows little to no understanding of the truth of Gods word.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by hmdphantom

I do not consider the word of God a game and I stand by my interpretation , many will only see the truth when it is to late for redemption in this earth age . The fact that people believe Netanyahu is Satan is comical and shows little to no understanding of the truth of Gods word.

The truth That Jews are chosen people ?

Is god racist ?

We are all created equal and what we do helps us buils our souls.

And Those Zionists just invaded , terrorized and killed.

I am just not worshiping such god that allows this.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

If you want to find out the reason for this WWIII you don't have to go to the Bible simply read the book written by Albert Pike called Morals and Dogma of the Scottish Rite. Written in the late 1800's. It has been Devine intervention that this hasn't already occured. It has been attempted often enough. It will only be Devine intervention that will stop it this time. Lets get to the real reason behind this latest attack. Huge oil reserves were just found in Iran.Do you think the criminal banking cartels and Jewish owned oil companies are going to let anyone but them have the financial reward of that. Iran also has a large holding of real gold which I am sure will be confiscated after their destruction just like in Libya. when are the people of the world stop quibbling and begin to see this as it truly is. Israel and its cohorts including the US couldn't care less about Religion. They couldn't care less about the nuclear weapons. They want all the natural resources they can manage to get their hands on while murdering everyone so they won't try to later make a claim.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's obvious what was said! Iran views the USA as Satan, and Israel as it's little brother Satan. That's because Satan LIES and Iran views the USA and Israel as Liers!

It's clear to all who see, that the USA and Israel only want to start war with Iran!

Only people who want war, are in league with Evil! Evil people want to take life from others. Therefore The people in power.....the decision makers of the USA and Israel.....are evil! All who support these evil people, support evil! The opposite of live is evil, so the opposite of life is death!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join