It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Just because I caught his twist on words, I now believe the propaganda? I am intelligent enough to tell the difference between the two.

If asked point blank, if I believe the propaganda, I would say NO I DO NOT.

But I can not take a statement that meant "they do not separate you and us, and us and you"

He specifically said he agreed with the last part..... THAT WAS THE LAST PART. I am starting to believe that it is your side that is blind to reality. You are willing to lie to yourself and deceive others, to push your view on others.

edit on 6-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

He did not make a joke about them being Satan. The fact that you believe that is what those words meant is very telling. Your comprehension skills are either in question, or your agenda is....

I would say it is laughable, but the fact that thousands are dying, make it less than humorous. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Read the words carefully. Maybe a second look at the actual words, will be easier for you to understand.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

" We are you and you are us. We're together.
, "I'm with you and you're with me and we are all together."

Marching to Pretoria? I am the Walrus?
...Connecting the dots....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That is a very interesting point. Why would he use such words? Sounds like the Antichrist.
One World Order | One World Dollar | One World Leader the Unholy Trinity?

Almost like TPTB want to start WW3

Here is a short video that sort of sums that up . . . Sorta

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by Ben81

He did not make a joke about them being Satan. The fact that you believe that is what those words meant is very telling. Your comprehension skills are either in question, or your agenda is....

I would say it is laughable, but the fact that thousands are dying, make it less than humorous. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Read the words carefully. Maybe a second look at the actual words, will be easier for you to understand.

Do you have actualy any inteligent and credible things to say ?
I see only poor developed insults trying to change the subject

You people will never change on that
you are simply the opposite of reasonable and reliable ..
just continu to go with the flow while your soul take the other direction

edit on 3/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

For better or for worse, the US and Israel are linked in the minds of people all over the world.

You mean they are masters of mind control plans ?

+ are those politicians going to make their plans according the mind of the people world wide ?

Or

They are really connected :

Yes , they are all masons.

US is already hi-jacked and we need some brave man to confess.
edit on 6/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by retkirnov

I can not believe that this much ignorance exists in this world.

He is stating that the terrorists do not differentiate between the US and Israel. He is saying we are in this together, in defense and in the enemies eyes. Nothing more nothing less.

Wow

Wow

Wow

link   
reply to post by Ben81

All i see is him saying is that to the primitive barbaric regime of Iran, the US and israel are considered Satan.

And he is pointing out that there is no reason to let Iran and its fanatic religious regime with one of the lowest civil liberties in the world (still stoning women to death for adultery) have a bomb.

Netanyahu is right...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by Ben81

All i see is him saying is that to the primitive barbaric regime of Iran, the US and israel are considered Satan.

And he is pointing out that there is no reason to let Iran and its fanatic religious regime with one of the lowest civil liberties in the world (still stoning women to death for adultery) have a bomb.

Netanyahu is right...

WE really miss Zionists here :

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

Don't need to hide behind lies such as Shariat laws are barbaric , there is no freedom in Iran , people in Iran are suffocating , we need to nuke them so that they can breath easily.

Stop these fronts and go back to your core agenda.

Zionism

ETA : your threads and your sentences really shows who you are.
edit on 6/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Im not a zionist, Im just a moral ethical man. As i said in my other thread.
I’m dealing with Muslims on this thread who said a woman should get stoned to death because God said it’s a law. And people want us to agree to give Iran a country that enforces this animalistic law a nuke?

See how a country treats its own civilians morally and ethically and you will get a clear picture of how they would treat other countries and people.

This type of Islam and narrow-minded primitive thought is the reason Islam breeds fanatics, hate and barbaric behavior in our modern world.

This Islam and the primitive people who believe in it are the seed of evil in our world and should be dealt with like the sick Virus they are.
Enough with this barbaric religion…
edit on 6-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Neither Israel, nor US is Satan...Satan believes in PEACE...Satan created the concept of Peace. Satan believes in peace at any price.

War is Divine and is of God, the Creator of the Universe.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Neither Israel, nor US is Satan...Satan believes in PEACE...Satan created the concept of Peace. Satan believes in peace at any price.

War is Divine and is of God, the Creator of the Universe.

WTF

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Zionists have already taken over Islamic countries by taking their soil or having their puppets in hands.

Let me clear it for you.

There is an anger , and it is very big when it explodes.

The anger that Zionists are raping Muslims in their home and that you are just shouting lies such as human right and civil society.

They are lies because you (Zionists) are liars and when you take over lands , you show your true face.

pack your piggy pack and come to Iraq and Afghanistan and see for yourself the lies your governments are feeding into your empty mind.

Civil society

human righs

liberalism

Beware , the anger will explode some day.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Whats so difficult to understand? Peace is a false concept that is promoted by liars.

No living thing on Earth desires such a bizarre and incorrect philosophy.

War is even the ability for you to question and debate my opinion...a peaceful person wouldn't have challenged what I wrote.

Peace is false and the desire for it is delusional.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As albert pike said we must pit all these people against each other so we have ww3 and then the multi generational plot for world domination will become a fait accompli....

So I wonder who would want to be boss of this stinking pile of dead ash at that point?
Only a satanyahooo would want something like that

I can't believe KNOWING that ( not to mention the afore mentioned Wesley Clark admission ) that anyone could possibly still fall for it...

The money won't be no good, there won't be no food, and the sex will be kinda pointless...
and the real estate will all glow in the dark

funny too, that the Jewish Messiach is also the Christian anti christ...No?

edit on 6-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

Opinion is just that. However I will watch the video in question again. Just saying; it is an interesting point of view. Like it or not; it is an opinion. Remove your emotional attachment and take it for what it is. An opinion.

With all that is happening in our world today it does seem like the conditions are being set for Armageddon. Again it is an opinion.

Jesus Christ, The Mahdi, Antichrist, False Prophet, Satan. You Decide.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

WTF

shouldn't that be:

WTF ? ....(QUESTION MARK)
or maybe:
LINK PLEASE ? ( Question Mark )

just sayin

"In politics nothing happens 'by chance.' If something happens, then you can bet that it was planned that way."
-Franklin Delano Roosevelt

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Ben81

WTF

shouldn't that be:

WTF ? ....(QUESTION MARK)
or maybe:
LINK PLEASE ? ( Question Mark )

just sayin

yes link :

666.VVV

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

lol , he is saying. Since the Iranian government is calling us Little Satan and Big Satan , we stand together. An enemy of my enemy is my friend ..... lol ... really?

I think i am beginning to accept the fact that some people are just .... different from the majority of people and it isnt in a good way some times
and they simply cant be changed or be brought to reality.
edit on 6-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
See, I always thought that if Satan showed up on earth in human form that he would be pretty darn popular. After all Lucifer is the "light-bearer" and has been manipulating man for a long long time. An agent of satan? Perhaps, but I'm not one to make that accusation.

edit on 3/6/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join