It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seer's Serious Face Mirrors Serious Message

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.medjugorjetoday.tv...

The Virgin Mary was “imploring”, “warning” and announcing “a time of your trial” during her apparition to visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo on Friday. The message and the rest of the apparition alike left their mark on Mirjana who only smiled a few times during the little more than five minutes long apparition.

Apparition starts at 9:03

Her happy face turned somber quickly and she bit her lip a couple times. She broke down and sobbed at the end of the apparition.

Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s March 2, 2012 Message
Given to Mirjana on the Day for Non-Believers

“Dear children; through the immeasurable love of God I am coming among you and I am persistently calling you into the arms of my Son. With a motherly heart I am imploring you, my children, but I am also repeatedly warning you, that concern for those who have not come to know my Son be in the first place for you. Do not permit that by looking at you and your life, they are not overcome by a desire to come to know Him. Pray to the Holy Spirit for my Son to be impressed within you. Pray that you can be apostles of the divine light in this time of darkness and hopelessness. This is a time of your trial. With a rosary in hand and love in the heart set out with me. I am leading you towards Easter in my Son. Pray for those whom my Son has chosen that they can always live through Him and in Him the High Priest. Thank you. ”

For more information about the Marian apparitions at Medjugorje check here:
www.medjugorje.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Crazy people sure are crazy. Gonna go check my toaster again for Jesus, saw Morgan Freeman a few days ago in an ego so i must be getting closer to the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

Ego better be careful..

Wouldn't want to get sued by Morgan Freeman for using his likeness!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

Ego.... what a perfect word choice.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't know what's worse,her for taking those delusional people for a ride, or them for straining to see the invisible fairy she's pretending to see
. mind you I've seen worst acting in most British soaps.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
My god...you guys (in the video) are blind. The camera just HAPPENED to notice her doing this? She should be ashamed of herself...either that, or get some help. Seriously. Anyone who believes this is crazy.

And that lady might as well be crazy too, for all the good she did. There is no proof whatsoever that she did not hallucinate or imagine whatever she saw, if she even saw anything.

If you're just going to believe whatever you want to, then you live in a world of lies. What good does that do you?
edit on CMondaypm060610f10America/Chicago05 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
At the risk of being called a troll, I'm really having a hard time fighting the urge to post a picture of the Jesus dog...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Dear sad_eyed_lady,

Thanks for presenting that. I don't get to that site often at all. Just as an aside, it strikes me as a little interesting that the message was on the Day for Non-Believers, and tehdouglas shows up. Maybe a seed has been planted, I'll say a prayer for him.

Our Lady is obviously correct that our concern should be for those outside the faith. She puts a huge responsibility on us, one that I couldn't even think of facing if God's help wasn't promised.

sad_eyed_lady, you have filled my heart to overflowing. Thank you and bless you.

With respect,
Charles1952

Oh, and while I don't usually do rote prayers, I think I'll say an Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory be for your intentions, and for the soul of tehdouglas.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

Let them declare me a troll. Birds of a flock fly together...the same for pics and vids!

Let's have more religious hilarity!

edit on CMondaypm141409f09America/Chicago05 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wait....so this video isn't even of the virgin Mary? It's just some blonde who is smiling? Unless you're claiming the blonde is Mary.

And all I see at 9:03 is some random guy pop up from behind her out of nowhere.
Maybe that's why she's smiling?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Aint nothing like the real thing, baby.

www.flickr.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

what is your opinion of holy love site in elyria, ohio, their website is holylove.org do u think its genuine or no

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

I am surprised that I never heard of it before. I scanned the website, but haven't taken the time to study any of the messages. I'll let you know what I think after I take a good look at it. Thanks for sharing.

I found a link to an awesome point power presentation on Our Lady of Guadalupe. I strongly recommend it. Clink the link under the picture to open the power point presentation. Just be sitting in a sturdy chair when you watch it.

douglawrence.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Dear sad_eyed_lady,

I have been to a presentation on Our Lady of Guadalupe and I, too, was astounded. I did a little digging and it seems that not all of the claims for the tilma are as well supported by evidence as I'd like. It appears that some are actually false.

Here's a website showing some of the details on the tilma: www.secretsoftheimage.org...

Some of the claims have been researched and some results can be found here: www.truthsoftheimage.org...

If I may offer my own, personal opinion? I will look at anything; the resemblance of Christ in a dog's rear, a leaf, a symphony, even a well worked out proof of a math problem, or a kid giving her Mom a drawing. If it brings my mind and soul closer to God, it is genuine and blessed for me and I thank God for it in prayer. I will share what I saw and what it did for me with a few special friends.

If I want to tell the world that something is good and holy and should be venerated, I'm going to look for at least a Bishop who'll go along.

"Have to" only comes in when the Church has spoken, and I figure it's not normally my job to participate in enforcement.

Please take whatever blessings and prayers I can offer.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Thanks Charles, I will be happy to look at your links. I hate to think I am putting bogus information out there and am glad for your posts. It is obvious that you make an effort in posting the truth. I try to do the same, but unfortunately, I can be quite gullible.

You have a beautiful soul and a mind that let's us see that. Thanks for sharing your wisdom. I think you got a double dose of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I read your links and some of the most amazing things quoted in the power point got shot out of the water!

Early today I watched a documentary about the tilma. Hopefully, they got most of it right, it was put out by the Vatican.
It was very interesting. Perhaps what struck me the most was at the end - how the narrator describes how the Indians "read" the image.

I'll post it for anyone who might want to know more.

Thanks again for your input, Charles.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Sorry, it's taken so long to get back. I have read some of the messages and was quite surprised that saints were communicating some of them. I did not see any thing that threw off any red flags, but I hope to be able to spend more time tomorrow reading further and making a few notes on my thoughts.

Have you read the Marian Movement of Priest Messages of Our Lady to Father Gobbi? I loved those messages and should read them again as it has been years.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The thing that amazes me the most is, the supposed miraculous eyes of the Virgin Mary. Is this true? that juan diego and the bishop and some other people appear in the eye when u look at it with some special technology, my mom has a video of the main guy behind this ideal, shes obviously belives him, he says the same thing that this is some real stuff and its not like seeing Mary in a tortilla or any of that fake stuff, that this is the real deal. I dont know if its true or not.. are people who say this wanting to see what they want to see?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

what is your opinion of holy love site in elyria, ohio, their website is holylove.org do u think its genuine or no

I have enjoyed reading the messages and believe they are a good way to be spiritually fed. I will make it a goal to read them all over time. There is true wisdom here.

holylove.org...

So many at ATS would benefit from taking the 1/20/12 message to heart:

St. Catherine of Siena says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"Concern for the future is a binding chain on the heart of spirituality. It shows lack of trust in God's Provision even unto the present moment. These days some scramble to gain any 'knowledge' or 'proposed knowledge' as to what the future holds. They place their faith very often in people and not in God."

"Your security is in trust in God's Provision, not in elaborate survival schemes. This is the hour when you need to pursue deeper personal holiness, for therein lies your peace. Every present moment is a treasure trove of grace, which you cannot possibly appreciate if your heart is in the future."

If I come across something that doesn't ring true, I'll let you know. I hope not.
Thanks for letting me know about this site.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The video I posted from the Vatican covers the images in the eyes extensively. I won't criticize or defend it as I cannot understand it. But, of course, with God all things are possible.

I am blessed to have a head and shoulders photograph of the actual tilma. She is simply beautiful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join