It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seer's Serious Face Mirrors Serious Message

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Sorry, it's taken so long to get back. I have read some of the messages and was quite surprised that saints were communicating some of them. I did not see any thing that threw off any red flags, but I hope to be able to spend more time tomorrow reading further and making a few notes on my thoughts.

Have you read the Marian Movement of Priest Messages of Our Lady to Father Gobbi? I loved those messages and should read them again as it has been years.

God Bless.

thats the site holy love, i went to with my family few years ago, check the photos on the website
alot of saints and Jesus AND God spoke there, isnt that a big red flag? also why cant we never see the woman talking with Mary or some video or something?

when its time for apparition, we were praying the rosary it was bout 12 pm, then the lady leading the rosary says kneel down, whe nshe says that it means the Virgin Mary has arrived/is here, so everyone takes pictures and stuff.. i never see anything the 2,3 times ive been there

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

truthoftheimmage website os by knights of columbus so its from a catholic bias, we shouldent trust what they say should we?, if u go 2 muslim website ull see loads of reasons why Quran is miraculous but that dont mean it is..

we ourselves have not checkedout the eyes for ourselves, its just hearsay 4 us.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I never went to Medjugorje, but when one of the seers, Maria, was in the U,S, a van full of friends went to the site of the apparitions. She was donating a kidney to her brother and was recuperating inside the house of one of the people that runs Caritas in Alabama(an organization that was distributing Medjugorje messages). There was a huge crowd. This house was out in the country so there was plenty of space. My girlfriend and I walked around through the crowd and smelled roses several times. There were no rose bushes around so we figured we were walking by holy people. When the apparition took place they flipped on some outdoor Christmas lights. Of course we didn't see Maria as she was staying in bed and the apparitions were in the bedroom where she stayed.

One thing that was very strange. On the day we arrived, entering Birmingham, we spotted a double rainbow,not your typical double rainbow. It was actually two rainbows side-by-side so it looked like the letter M. It had what looked like a small inverted rainbow on top of it like a crown. When we got to the motel that night the TV weatherman talked about the rainbow and how strange it was that there should be a rainbow when it did not rain!

I can understand your wanting to see something but this is when faith steps in. "Jesus said to him, Thomas, because you have seen me, you have believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." So actually you are more blessed for believing than the woman who had the apparition.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Okay, at great personal risk of ridicule, I am going to put myself out there and say this;

I have been to Medjugorje. I have seen Ivan speak in New Zealand. I have seen what I personally believe to be inexplicable things at his presentation that we of faith would call miracles. And so did members of my family and roughly 4000 other people present.

I have 'felt' (not seen) the presence of Mary just after the apparition, during mass in Auckland.

You can all call me delusional, kooky and just plain crazy, but I would be prepared to swear on a stack of bibles that I am telling the truth. I can and would go into a lot more detail of my personal experiences but I fear noone will listen or believe me anyway.

Long story short, I have been following the story of Medjugorje since the mid 1980's and what Mirijana has just released to the world is something that was warned about since the beginning of these apparitions.

edit on 7-3-2012 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
Okay, at great personal risk of ridicule, I am going to put myself out there and say this;

I have been to Medjugorje. I have seen Ivan speak in New Zealand. I have seen what I personally believe to be inexplicable things at his presentation that we of faith would call miracles. And so did members of my family and roughly 4000 other people present.

I have 'felt' (not seen) the presence of Mary just after the apparition, during mass in Auckland.

You can all call me delusional, kooky and just plain crazy, but I would be prepared to swear on a stack of bibles that I am telling the truth. I can and would go into a lot more detail of my personal experiences but I fear noone will listen or believe me anyway.

Long story short, I have been following the story of Medjugorje since the mid 1980's and what Mirijana has just released to the world is something that was warned about since the beginning of these apparitions.

What kind of inexplicable things are we talking about there?

Please, continue with your story.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

What kind of inexplicable things are we talking about there?

Please, continue with your story.

Since you have asked, I will give you a couple of examples then;

1) At Marcellin College (In Auckland, NZ) during the middle of the day, I saw a wavy band of coloured light, not dissimilar to the auroa bourealis. Except that NZ is in the southern hemipshere and the north island is far to far away from the South Pole for even the southern version, aurora australis to be seen. It was also in the middle of a perfect sunny day in February (toward the end of summer) Many other people also reported seeing this same phenomena individually to a new reporter who wrote an article in a local magazine after the event. My family was typically late and this was happening as we arrived at seminar where Ivan was talking. Imagine just walking into a field with a few thousand people there and oh gosh, look there is this weird thing going on in the sky. i.e we did nto get any time to get caught up in any mass hysteria or anything. It was extremely surreal and beings goosebumps to my skin as I write of it even now, nearly 20 years later.

2) I am from a family of seven (Catholics, go figure
) Not all of us attended the day where the above happened. My younger brother stayed at home because he was not interested at all in the 'foolishness' we were partaking in. He got the shock of his life though when he heard on the news that around 6pm (when Ivan's apparition was happening) that Auckland's emergency number (111) was going nuts.People were calling in to report a UFO and huge lights shining down on to the Auckland Cathedral in Hobson St where the apparition was taking place and where people like my family were gathering to go to mass. I did not see the said lights, but people were flooding out of the Cathedral as we were going in (we were late yet again.) I am told though that Mary herself appeared to those who went outside on / near the carpark building across the road.

3) This one is kinda personal and is difficult to talk about because it is so personal. I will tell you the basics, but there is more to this one than I feel comfortable sharing. Because everyone poured out of the church and we didn't know what was happening because we were late, I ended up seated on the ground, right near the altar. Sometime during mass, early on (I can't remember a lot about mass now, as it was just a blur because of this next event) I felt like I was picked up, like a baby. Suddenly I was aware that I was looking down on the entire congregation and myself, i.e I was no longer in my body. I felt like I was being caressed like a mother holds her baby and a lady, whom I instantly took to be Mary spoke to me. She said to me; 'My child, you are loved. Follow my Son, he is the way, the truth and the light"

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Since you have been following Medjugorje all these years, I would to ask you a couple things about this latest message.
Do you think Miriana's reaction was unusual? Do you think this message carries greater urgency than previous messages?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Since you have been following Medjugorje all these years, I would to ask you a couple things about this latest message.
Do you think Miriana's reaction was unusual? Do you think this message carries greater urgency than previous messages?

Thank you in advance.

Hi sad_eyed_lady

Thankyou for your interest. Yes, I do believe this latest message is one of great urgency and marks a turning point in the story of Medjugorje. When the events started back in 1981, one of the early messages was to start praying and fasting to stop the war. Back then Yugoslavia was a part of the USSR and nobody would have ever dreamed that communism would fall or that the country would descend into civil war.

Mary usually gives out warnings like this and they always come true. The only thing we have on our side is the fact that she normally gives several years notice.

With your permission, I would like to post the link below to a thread I started a long time ago. It contains 3 vidoes of some of the most famous Marian events and one of them is on Medjugorje. I could go on for hours about this subject, but I do not wish to bore people or hijack your excellent thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ed it on 7-3-2012 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

One thing that was very strange. On the day we arrived, entering Birmingham, we spotted a double rainbow,not your typical double rainbow. It was actually two rainbows side-by-side so it looked like the letter M. It had what looked like a small inverted rainbow on top of it like a crown. When we got to the motel that night the TV weatherman talked about the rainbow and how strange it was that there should be a rainbow when it did not rain!.

You are roughly describing what was seen at Auckland in 1993. I saw a rainbow, but it was a wavy band and not the usual half circle we see. It was also as I previously mentioned, a perfectly fine day with no rainclouds present.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thank you, Markosity, for posting the link to those videos. I enjoyed all of them!

Regarding the urgency of Mirjana's message. I remembered a bit about the 9 and 10th secrets that I thought I'd share a link to a very good article about them with an excerpt.

www.medjugorje.ws...

Mirjana says she will reveal what is about to happen to Franciscan priest Father Petar Ljubicic of Medjugorje. He will fast and pray for seven days. Then, three days before the event, Father Petar will make a public announcement as to what is to happen and where. Mirjana says that after the events occur, those who are alive will have little time to convert. She insists that the painful events for humanity are very near, and that the important thing is to pray, to pray in the family, to pray for the young and for those who do not believe.

What a burden she has been carrying for almost 30 years of her life.

As from Christmas 1982, Mirjana no longer has daily apparitions, on that date she received the last of the ten secrets for humanity and the dates of all the secrets to come.

Something I learned from the Medjugorje video from the link you posted is that Vicka said: Our Lady told her that when we visit the Blessed Sacrament she is there also. That stuck me as very interesting. Recently, I had read about St. Pio talking to another priest and saying "Can't you see the Blessed Mother? She is standing right next to the tabernacle!" Padre Pio was the most extraordinary person that ever lived in my lifetime. He said he has seen more dead people than living ones. Someday, I'll write a thread about him and get flamed to pieces, so what.

God Bless!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I am glad you enjoyed the videos

I actually had Vicka pray over me in the village of Medjugorje. She is an amazing woman of faith and I was very humbled to hear her speak.

Padre Pio was indeed an amazing man of faith too. Did you know that he demonstrated not only the stigmata in his lifetime, but bi-location too? (bi-location is as it sounds, he was noted to have been in two places at once)

People can ridicule the Catholic Church all they want, but there are some amazing things hidden away that are only known to the faithful few that care.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I am afraid that the chastisement will come before I am baptized and partake of the eucharist. I am not permitted until 2 years, though I pray the chaplet and rosary twice a day and go to church once a month. I am afraid I will die in my sins when that time comes. I've had dreams twice about fire coming from the sky and killing me.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I am afraid that the chastisement will come before I am baptized and partake of the eucharist. I am not permitted until 2 years, though I pray the chaplet and rosary twice a day and go to church once a month. I am afraid I will die in my sins when that time comes. I've had dreams twice about fire coming from the sky and killing me.

Do not worry 547000. God knows your heart and he will judge you accordingly. He will condemn those who are baptized but have not kept to the teachings of Jesus and he will save others that have not been baptised, but who's hearts love him and are pure.

P.S. If it makes you feel any better, my fate is already sealed due to what is written in the bible. I only get this life then that's it, off to Hell with me. (I am kind of Hoping that the Jehovah's witnesses are correct on their version of hell in that all that happens is you get burned up them snuffed out forever lol)

It don't stop me from sharing the love and teachings with those who will listen though!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I don't think you should despair. Read up on the Divine Mercy Feast on the first sunday after Easter. Even a hardened sinner can be forgiven.

I think Jesus instated this because we're so close to the chastisement.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Oh I don't despair - whatever will be will be.

The odd thing is that no matter how far I wander or how much I start to waiver in belief, I always come back. And it is Mary and what happened to me that brings me back.

The main reason I wander is this; I have this nagging feeling as soon as I start to think about faith etc it is there. It has been there for years and it is getting harder to ignore. Problem is, I don't what to do about this feeling or if I acted on it, if it would even make a difference.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What a shocking thing to read. You believe you are going to Hell?

I hope you know that the Church teaches that NOTHING is unforgivable. I will pray for you. You have such good faith and I really can't believe God would condemn you.

Even if you made a deal with the devil for your soul and you repent you can be saved.

Please talk to a priest about this.

I will be praying for you, friend.

I am a big St.Pio fan. Yes, his bi-location and reading hearts so he knew people's sins before they confessed them, including ones they forgot. No wonder people waited days for a turn to have him hear their confession.

God Bless You.
edit on 3/8/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Friend, do not worry you already have a "Baptism of Desire." I am posting a wiki link about it:
en.wikipedia.org...

I am sure you can find Catholic sources for it, too.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Thankyou and yes, I know all of this
and that is why I am not too worried about it all.

P.S, I haven't spoken to a priest in years, but every time I used to go to confession they would tell me that my confession sounded like one of a priest and I am talking of more than one confession with more than one priest here. Which is ironic, because I had considered becoming one. Funnily enough that calling keeps needling me, especially in the last year or so.....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973

Thankyou and yes, I know all of this
and that is why I am not too worried about it all.

P.S, I haven't spoken to a priest in years, but every time I used to go to confession they would tell me that my confession sounded like one of a priest and I am talking of more than one confession with more than one priest here. Which is ironic, because I had considered becoming one. Funnily enough that calling keeps needling me, especially in the last year or so.....

I feel a calling too. I would like to become a Jesuit and help educate the new generation. Secular education seems to destroy critical thinking skills.

edit on 9-3-2012 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Thanks for the vid

Yes, it is true, mother church is there to guide us through. There is nothing wrong with progress, but it must be backed up with conscience and the church provides that conscience.

Funnily enough, I have watched a number of cutting edge science videos with famous scientists that are now coming to the conclusion that a divine creator may not be such a crazy idea after all.

IMO The bible and the church explains what God did and science is continually discovering how he did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join