It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were fireball UK & Australia man made ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi,

Some people report that the fireballs lasted 15- 20 s or over 1 minutes and yet I read :

"Very few fireballs last more than 5 or 10 seconds, and only man-made re-entry fireballs are likely to last for several tens of seconds up to a couple of minutes. If the object was visible for longer than these times, it may not have been a fireball"

www.popastro.com...

Also, an horizontal trajectoy has been described and low speed....and possible change of trajectory ....

Anyone could close this case ?
edit on 5-3-2012 by Matteus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Well, it's not like we can ask the aliens "Hey, could you help us for a sec? We need you to reproduce this experiment. We know if it's naturally occurring, it does this, and if we do it, this happens...but what if you do it? Yeah? ...No? Ok, we'll ask later. Thanks! Tell your mother we said hello!"

Nope.avi

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Hi, sorry i can't answer your question, but my first thought also was that maybe it was man made, but i really don't know a thing about space, it was just a strange feeling i got

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Are you suggesting a satellite re-entry or other? Guess it is possible that one or more satellite's were brought down by either solar forces or other. Don't know for fact, but if they took a while to burn up and if that suggests a man made object then I would think a satellite would be a likely explanation.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
they are all saying those things are meteor......even NASA
At 4:29 you see like a black object moving behind the clouds...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I thought it a bit funny that it was seen over most of the UK....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I agree, I just said to my girlfriend that it must been one huge meteor to have been seen over most of the UK.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Do you mean you thought it was fake ?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Right now, I just find all this curious.....

Some said it is a hoax.....I don' t know...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As you all know 2012 is the year of the yang water dragon, I looked and the last was 1952. Interestingly on November 20th 1952 "A fireball crashes in a backyard in Havelock North, New Zealand. citation needed"

Anyways, based on this at best tenuous link, I say it was dragons

Interesting year, 1952

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My eldest read a report on the web that a woman saw it change direction and that it disappeared for a while.
(IDK where but could be Yahoo as that is her homepage.)
Couple that fact with that the direction was North to South, Scotland to Devon, my intuition says it was NOT a meterorite NOR a fireball.

I believe it is a warning of something coming but I have no idea what. Something from the North of us?

BTW has anyone checked their magnets and North lately, as I am having problems with mine.
North is 9 degrees more East then last week. (London UK)

I took a photo but that wouldn't prove anything.

I didn't know Australia had one though. On the same day!!!!!??????? WEIRD

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I found the UK report on the website you linked to;

www.popastro.com...

He doesn't think it was a satellite on reentry. He says natural BUT he only saw his part of the sky. The colour he suggests was sodium burning. Na =atomic number 11.

I call UFO.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies.
Could it be some pieces of nibiru ?
but isn't nibiru suposedly coming from the south ?

Also, if it was bits from nibiru , wouldn't the fireballs be coming increasingly and not by intermittence like it seems to be th case....fireballs february and now march ....on the other hand fireballs are reported on a daily basis but they are not as bright and strange ( trajectory, long lasting ) as those ones

weird indeed
edit on 6-3-2012 by Matteus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join