It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL was not buried at sea: Stratfor analysts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by stuncrazy

The announcement that we got bin laden, on a sunday night while all all america were at home huddled around their big screens was the biggest act of american propaganda that I've ever witnessed.

lol it was wasn't it? Gotta love hollyweird and their productions.

Wag the dog baby. Wag the dog.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Of course he wasn't
If you allegedly kill someone and IMMEDIATELY bury him at sea you obviously have something to hide

as well as know Osama was former CIA
Awlaki was a triple agent

follow the money and forget the facade

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

You come on conspiracy site to defend the official story? That's what I love, coming to a forum where people are trying to piece together the truth, for truths sake, and then you try to defend the government and it's official story. You come here to put people down who are just trying to find the truth. Good job dude

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

You come on conspiracy site to defend the official story? That's what I love, coming to a forum where people are trying to piece together the truth, for truths sake, and then you try to defend the government and it's official story. You come here to put people down who are just trying to find the truth. Good job dude

Is there something about my posts that makes them blurry and incomprehensible? I'm saying that I will not take the word of the government nor conspiracy theorists without proof! And even the government has been known to fabricate it. You people are some of the worst readers I've ever seen.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
yeah well, anyway, they would never leave a body of an imposter or Bin Ladin just laying in the water. That is why nobody bothered to look for it. Blatant lies right to the face of everyone.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

that's kinda the thing though. with this "leak" wikileaks "found evidence" that further promotes the original story. it's a hall of mirrors. the good guys are the bad guys and the bad guys are the good guys, but sometimes the bad guys are just the good guys acting like the bad guys.
(if you can understand that backwards logic)

most of us know that all these wars were premeditated, and the end goal. the problem now a days is finding out who's the whistle blowers and what's the propaganda machine. they seem to now be using "conspiracy theorists" to further deter the "conspiracy minded". this is why i'm not sold on anon or wikileaks. they have done nothing of substance so until heads roll, the masks are taken off, or i see a solid change in the worlds direction, i'm not gonna pick a side, because for all i know it could just be me picking one of two sides of the same coin.

this either proves wikileaks is an actual whistle blower or it just proves that it's just another spoke in the wheel. it can really go either way, but my guess, since i believe Bin Laden was already dead, is the latter.
edit on 5-3-2012 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by Danbones
He is long long long gone because you can't leave a loose end like him standing around...
since cia operatives admitted to faking his vids shortly after 911, I'd say its safe to say he was long gone then.

look at the way they lied about Butto's death just for saying he was dead....then the cell phone vids came out.

When did the CIA operatives admit to faking the vids, and who did they admit it to?

I know you were asking another member for info, but I think he meant this:

www.infowars.com...
www.dailypaul.com...
undebunked.wordpress.com/ 2010/ 05/ 26/ ex-c-i-a-officials-admit-to-making-fake-bin-laden-tapes/
www.therightperspective.org/ 2011/ 05/ 07/ cia-admitted-making-fake-obl-vid/

This link speaks about it but I don't see any admissions:

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
OBL was never killed, he died of natural causes.

A rongo O bongo.

OBL was shot in the face above one of his eyes. When the bullet hit, it went splat and immediately scrambled the small amount of brains he had. Some of his brains oozed out his ears. I understand there was laughter within a few secs of it happening.

He was immediately scarped into a plastic body bag (cost $12.00) like left over guts at a slaughter house.
Then dumped into the sea, just like I dump my effluent from my poo poo tank once I get offshore.

There was nothing special about his handling after his demise. The garbage man handles your garbage more delicately than he was handled (sob sob)

It was natural, so I guess your kinda right. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

boom- splat - smile.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfidel

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
OBL was never killed, he died of natural causes.

A rongo O bongo.

OBL was shot in the face above one of his eyes. When the bullet hit, it went splat and immediately scrambled the small amount of brains he had. Some of his brains oozed out his ears. I understand there was laughter within a few secs of it happening.

He was immediately scarped into a plastic body bag (cost $12.00) like left over guts at a slaughter house.
Then dumped into the sea, just like I dump my effluent from my poo poo tank once I get offshore.

There was nothing special about his handling after his demise. The garbage man handles your garbage more delicately than he was handled (sob sob)

It was natural, so I guess your kinda right. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

boom- splat - smile.
Just like the movie script they sold you on the evening news. Good job thinking for yourself, Santa would be proud.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by Danbones
He is long long long gone because you can't leave a loose end like him standing around...
since cia operatives admitted to faking his vids shortly after 911, I'd say its safe to say he was long gone then.

look at the way they lied about Butto's death just for saying he was dead....then the cell phone vids came out.

When did the CIA operatives admit to faking the vids, and who did they admit it to?

Stein notes, however, that the CIA did make a video in which a fake Osama Bin Laden enjoys a campfire and the company of his associates while bragging about their juvenile paramours.

The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said.

www.dailypaul.com...
for a close look at some of those vids
www.the-office.com...

Pentagon released Bin Laden home video could be a fake

www.economicvoice.com...

since I read that story back in the day apparently there is some debate about it now
but if it were true then then of course thats to be expected..buttoilization, arkencide, brietbarting, tillmanation...the first casualty of war is truth etc

so theres what I have of it today

edit on 5-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfidel
A rongo O bongo.

boom- splat - smile.

actually even if he was killed on that day. half of your story goes out the window based off this leak. based on this leak he was brought back the US for "crime scene investigation". sometimes i wonder why these, 'MERICA HOORAH people, don't use their noggins before they open their yapper. even if people attacked us because of our country. i promise you it's not because we have liberties and freedoms. it's because their stereotype of us is exactly the crap that came out of your mouth.
they take us as dumb red neck hill billies.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
He is probably living confortably in a big loft inside Area 51
1 km below the surface and at the same time making him safe when the WW3 breaks out
OBL is famous in the evil elite grand familly ..the people who wanted these ME wars
they love him to death

Why would they kill the face of 9/11 the one who sacrifice his "life"
so the US can go to war for Israel

If he is not in Area 51 .. he is probably dead and incinerate since a few yrs
but a thing im sure .. he is was not just disposed in the Sea
this is what they wanted us to believe
edit on 3/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

it's because their stereotype of us is exactly the crap that came out of your mouth.
they take us as dumb red neck hill billies

They take us as dumb redneck hillbillies that do not like them. And they are 100% right.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The timing, the lack of documentary evidence, the conflicting official stories.

It stinks. They lie.

We will never know the truth, but we can count on the fact that the official story is not it.

Probably all the guys that went on the raid are dead as well now.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

yea this whole thing has smelled like bull honkey from the get.

hopefully it doesn't take 60 - 70 years for the truth to come out and is sooner rather than later. while i have a slight hope with all the things coming to fruition. (i.e. bankers & politicians resigning) i am most definitely not holding my breath.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

They don't want a formal investigation done to the supposed body of OBL.....Everyone would find out from testing and everything that Osama Bin Laden wasn't even the man's real name......Nice to see the boogey man gone though huh??

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Is there something about my posts that makes them blurry and incomprehensible?

Yep - you don't instantly accept every unsupported supposition that someone punts here that is different from "the official line". You actually ask people what is their evidence for coming to conclusions, or if there is no evidence at least what is their reasoning.

you want to know reasons for things, and you want them to be supportable, or at least make sense.

Such things mean you must be a shill, Govt Disinfo Agent, debunker and troll, etc.

The motto on here is usually only followed in exception

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhynouk
It wouldn't suprise me if this was true but these days it's hard seeing whats truth & whats lies.I have a feeling he died a long time ago but for reasons unknown the public was never told.

The while bin laden story from start to finish has been smoke & mirrors.

Funny you should post your judgement, rhynouk. Your signature block states "Judge Not, Less Ye Be Judged"

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

I, for one, was not huddled around a big screen. I was working softball games.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

"GET`EM"
"GOD DAMN DISINFORMATIONIST!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join