It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL was not buried at sea: Stratfor analysts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So on the one hand we have threads calling Stratfor a complete joke with no credibility at all, then we have this one that breathlessly points out a couple of unsourced off-the-cuff emails with no verification whatsoever, and it's gospel truth. Oh, I know we have people who say with great gravitas that OBL died awhile ago or whatever, also with no authentication, but the point is, which is it? Is Stratfor a complete joke or do they have the pulse of the world's secrets? I don't know myself. I just know that ATS continues to amaze.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
this one e-mail seems like pure speculation

"No comparison with suddenly burying him at sea without any chance to view him which i
doubt happened"

I always figured he's wind up at the tomb at yale

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

no actually if you read my OP and actually most replies to this thread, very little people are buying this. namely because it further pushes the 911 OS. I personally will not say whether it is truth or not. i doubt it is. like i've stated many times before i'm sure OBL has been dead a LONG LONG time.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm McLoving Wikleaks!

How many other filthy revelations are contained in these documents? Who knows, the amount of info is huge.

They better sort through it soon for some pearls before time moves on and it becomes irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by binkbonk

I, for one, was not huddled around a big screen. I was working softball games.

I was in Norfolk, VA...drinking a nice scotch...it was quite the scene.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

I think they should have allowed all the military to first pay their respects to OBL, and then dump his urine stained body into the ocean

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjbaggins
reply to post by stuncrazy

I think they should have allowed all the military to first pay their respects to OBL, and then dump his urine stained body into the ocean

*facepalm* not this conversation again.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
AS he essentially was a now sacrifice I'd say he probably was given a rather elaborate burial

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
OBL was never killed, he died of natural causes.

It's a theory among many, with no evidence..

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, but there's still nothing to back that up.. as long as he's dead, I don't really care though.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It sounds like this is just the belief of a stratfor analyst without any real supporting evidence to back it up .. why would anyone tell this analyist something so sensitive? they aren't a government branch.. and I doubt a private contractor would have any such "need to know"

I wonder .. I doubt we'll ever really know if it's not more than an non-reputable bit of e-mail..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
OBL was never killed, he died of natural causes.

It's a theory among many, with no evidence..

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, but there's still nothing to back that up.. as long as he's dead, I don't really care though.
And where is the evidence to back up the government's 'official' story???
edit on 5-3-2012 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Varemia

Is there something about my posts that makes them blurry and incomprehensible?

Yep - you don't instantly accept every unsupported supposition that someone punts here that is different from "the official line". You actually ask people what is their evidence for coming to conclusions, or if there is no evidence at least what is their reasoning.

you want to know reasons for things, and you want them to be supportable, or at least make sense.

Such things mean you must be a shill, Govt Disinfo Agent, debunker and troll, etc.

The motto on here is usually only followed in exception

Funny guys you are.

We will not find one single post by either of you that does not support government's theories, postulations, and claims of factual evidence.

The "official line" is your Bible, your Creed, and your motto... much like Mossad would say, WE PRETEND !!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
this is how they bury the truth. with stories correlating to previous stories which were lies.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Interesting.

When I was a kid, I got caught in a lie...still not wanting to tell the truth (as I thought the consequences would be death lol) but not being able to continue the lie, I made up another lie one that had consequences but not nearly severe as the truth...This worked and instead of death...I got grounded for a week...

Does anyone else catch my drift?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Did anyone actually believe we buried Osama bin Laden at sea?

this stratfor analysis is probably BS(in the sense of where he was sent to), but still...who could believe we buried him at sea(a so-called muslim tradition, that no muslims have ever heard of)?
edit on 6-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
dead men dont talk.. he should have been tried in a court of law if the US government had nothing to hide...

This may be just a shade off-topic, but none the less unmentioned by the time
I got to your response. Think of the wealth of information this OBL guy represented,
and they didn't try to TAKE HIM ALIVE for a little QUESTIONING?
I heard paraphrased "We Got Him" and my olefactory organs began to detect that
giant rodentia traversing the lumberyard again. PulEASE... how many lives has a
boogeyman have compared to a cat anyway, and where is my keyring? Damn
fluoride anyway.... when some alQueda biggo gets it more than three times in
five years the Reanimator may not be able to get the fellow back. Or not.....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
dead men dont talk.. he should have been tried in a court of law if the US government had nothing to hide...

Double post, my first. Must be an omen.

edit on 6-3-2012 by derfreebie because: Double shot, make that unblended malt this time

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
reply to post by Varemia

well considering it's their goal to make sure there is no cold hard evidence. at the very least we can grasp at straws. as for the speculation that he died before 9/11Bin Laden died Dec. 2000

the only way to deny ignorance is to be open minded to all possibilities and question everything. i simply presented this information. not because i believe it, but because it's important, whether it be propaganda or not.

There is no author indicated on that Fox article.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Highly doubt OBL was indeed buried at sea.

I for one expect to see an unmarked grave in Arlington National Cemetery: "In memory of a patriot" or something of the like. OBL was by all accounts a good man and was indeed one of our greatest assets against the Soviets in the 1970s and 80s.

Also, there is testimony from a doctor (I believe in Pakistan or Afghanistan) that said he spent a week with OBL in mid 2001 treating him. Saw this in an Al-Jazeera special, "I Knew Bin Laden". Interesting video, if you have the 1.5 hrs to spare.

I Knew Bin Laden - Al Jazeera English
edit on 6-3-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This been debunked the first day the "News" broke out... want to know how? ............ "Buried at Sea, To "respect" the Islamic Tradition " blahblahblahblah....

What they did was Disrespect it...... When a muslim dies, He has to be buried on land, in the earth... not at sea, ONLY if that person died at Sea and couldnt be bought back to any land within 24 hours..is "buried" at the Sea.

If that person dies or killed on land, that persons stays on the land and nowhere else..

Ask any Muslims, or Do your research...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join