It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

footage from Area51 hangar showing UFO and aliens ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Moved to the hoax forum because the probability of hoax is exceptionally high.

Really? Without any debunking at all, just move it to hoax? Tell me, if some actually REAL footage appeared, what would you expect it to look like? And what would it take for you to believe it to be real, if it was REAL footage of an alien craft in a S4 hangar?

I don't know maybe the fact we are suppose to believe that area 51 security is so bad they have people wandering around with cameras who then film a "UFO" in a darkened room with lit up props, with other people walking around talking on a phone who then went home added a terrible sound track and put it on the Youtube without so much as a comment. Of all the possible things this might be, what could possibly make you think alien craft first?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

First you have to assume UFOs and areas such as Area 51 and S4 or similar exists, because if not, you will never believe any footage such as this, no matter how real it actually may be. To get a pretty good idea about this it helps if you have done some research into the Bob Lazar case/story.

Secondly, lets assume the workers at S4 have signed a NDA which means if they leak anything, and are busted, they will face life imprisonment or certain death, at the very least they would loose their jobs and be ridiculed for the rest of their lives.

That in itself would serve as a pretty good deterrent against leaks such as this. This means they do not have to have 10 guys with M16s watching the move of every worker all the time. Most workers are most likely trusted engineers or scientists at a place such as this.

Lets assume some guy decided, for whatever reason, to leak it anyway. If he would have any hope of getting away with it, he would of course have to be working there in the first place, and be a trusted employee. He would also:

1. Have to use a small camera, so not very high-tech, and not the best image quality.
2. Be filming in the cover of darkness, where he would be less likely to be spotted.
3. Not be recognizable in any way from the footage, so as to at least have a chance to get away with it. This would include replacing the original soundtrack with something else, similar or not, but that would make the identification of time of filming to be harder.
4. Have to leak the clip in some "secondary way", so as the leak would not be traced back to him. Most likely through someone else, and for maximum spread and anonymity would leak it to youtube.

To me, it looks like all of the above criteria is filled in this clip...

So if some inside footage was EVER going to be released, this could actually be it. And i would appreciate a proper debunk on stuff such as this before it is moved to the HOAX bin, because that just makes it far less likely that more people see it, which also means we are fare less likely to EVER get a proper debunking on this clip now...

Just ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Really? Without any debunking at all, just move it to hoax?

Yes. There are several obvious reasons posted in this thread.

Tell me, if some actually REAL footage appeared, what would you expect it to look like?

Not a short clip with obvious sound engineering supposedly taken from the most secure military/government installation in the world (but now mostly inactive) and anonymously posted to YouTube.

And what would it take for you to believe it to be real, if it was REAL footage of an alien craft in a S4 hangar?

I suppose I would need to believe that life forms with eyes that glow would be able to see anything other than the glow from their own eyes.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry for not believing.

But when they got to the faces, the first thought that came to my mind was:

Ballistics Gel, with LED's and rope lights molded into them when they cast the face molds.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

What he said..
ATS is not a place for investigation by openminded
its become a circus for the closeminded

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I suppose I would need to believe that life forms with eyes that glow would be able to see anything other than the glow from their own eyes.

I see, i must admit i do not believe those are life forms/aliens myself, but just a part of the ship. Still, i could be wrong, as i do not know, and would like to know.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Haha...Funny that some dude just walks non-chalantly under this thing like he's going for a cup of coffee or something. I say low-budget Sci-fi

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

Haha...Funny that some dude just walks non-chalantly under this thing like he's going for a cup of coffee or something. I say low-budget Sci-fi

Say anything you want..

if off

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have just gone through all films out this year on IMDB,
and can find no films where this footage could have come from.
Granted, they don't release all photo's of any said film.
IMO this has still not been debunked.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

I can´t believe you got so many stars for that. What might seem extraordinary to you(the craft) may not be so extraordinary to people that might have worked with it for the last 20+ years, and drinking coffee at work apparently is something taken out of a sci-fi movie to some.

The reason this have not been publicly disclosed yet most probably is because the people "in the know" might assume the public simply cannot handle the truth, and judging from the comments in this thread so far, they might be right.

Fluoridation level very high in this thread, it seems..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by daaskapital
OMFG
Secondly heads! 3 HEADS on a craft, get real.

My god your RIGHT!!

It should be FOUR head... like Exekiel saw

Yeah, but if it had four heads, then we'd know it was a Nazi Tesla craft piloted by genetically re-engineered Aryans getting ready to take over the world for good this time.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by andypb

Aside from the complete lack of corroborating evidence, this kind of thing is usually debunked by time. Time goes by, nothing else comes forward, nothing else is verified.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Aside from the complete lack of corroborating evidence, this kind of thing is usually debunked by time. Time goes by, nothing else comes forward, nothing else is verified.

This does not constitute a debunk... Rather an unsolved mystery. Which means it should not be in HOAX bin, especially not on the first day...

edit on 5-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I understand what you are saying, but this footage never really got the chance to be proven,
or debunked.
And now it's been put in the hoax section, less people will see this thread,
which means less people to prove or dis-prove the footage.
edit on 5/3/2012 by andypb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying, but this footage never really got the chance to be proven,
or debunked.

A logical-thinking person with experience in these topics need not go to where "this footage got the chance" to be anything. There are several problems with the video, no withstanding the core issue of who had a video recording capable device in the most secure installation in the US government, and then shot said video, and then escaped with said video, and then posted said video to YouTube of all places.

There are no hallmarks of credibility here.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I went back and posted this message to the uploader of the vid.......enough said.....

How did you get this video. 

Destinygal1 11 hours ago

I posted this as the second question to you, after you uploaded this vid. No answers from you. The longer you go not responding......the faster your credibility falls. I think you posted this for the hits you'd get. I'll not be forwarding this to anyone........FAIL

Destinygal1 12 seconds ago

Des

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Looks like computer animation to me. Either for a movie or video game. Would be quite something if this were actually real. Creepy looking alien faces too!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Yeah, but if it had four heads, then we'd know it was a Nazi Tesla craft piloted by genetically re-engineered Aryans getting ready to take over the world for good this time.

OH!! You mean THESE guys? Nah I looked its not one of theirs

edit on 5-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Some poster on youtube recons this comes directly from an episode of Farscape - I don't know the show at all but maybe someone does?
Farscape

Anyway the lights inside the face look fake to me and so do the eyes. I for one am not entirely convinced - then again I think even if I saw it with my own eyes I would doubt, there has been far too many fake cases.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crymouth
Some poster on youtube recons this comes directly from an episode of Farscape - I don't know the show at all but maybe someone does?
Farscape

Anyway the lights inside the face look fake to me and so do the eyes. I for one am not entirely convinced - then again I think even if I saw it with my own eyes I would doubt, there has been far too many fake cases.

The farscape link have already been debunked earlier in this thread by people that saw all episodes and didn´t see any similarities to this footage.

The lights inside the "face" i admit look suspicious, not to mention the "faces" themselves. Although they do not look CGI, but if fake, could be some kind of construct to a movie. On the other hand, if they where real, most people would most likely think them fake anyway. I personaly do not believe them to be any form of living entities, but rather some artistic parts of the ship. "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthus C Clarke. This magic is something we currently connect with movie magic, given the high amount of similar widespread footage in todays movie productions.

This basically means we have been educated by hollywood to assume anything like this is fake, even if it where real. Think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join