Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

footage from Area51 hangar showing UFO and aliens ?

page: 3
22
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Someone posted this on youtube under the vid. I'm looking up farscape lammers now....


This is from Farscape, lammers..
edit on 5-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
Gov't created aliens for false flag? Looks more real then any other video I've ever seen. Imagine if you saw those flying through citys.


hmmmm...
interesting theory.

We will have to wonder if this never winds up in a movie.

What DID they do all this for?



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Someone posted this on youtube under the vid. I'm looking up farscape lamars now....


This is from Farscape, lamers..



You might just want to look up farscape....


I'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing with you... at all of us.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
sorry but why don't the security smash the camera? heck where is the security? do they all go on break on the same time? just doesnt add up.


Assuming they even saw him filming. You seem to assume security are all-knowing and all-powerful at places like this. The security is most likely human, and humans make mistakes. Also, this was most likely a scientist at the place filming this, obliged by a NDA not to disclose anything or face life inprisonment, so generally trust is not an issue at places like this. If this is real, this man most likely put his life on the line to get this footage out.
edit on 5-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)


If our government really had an alien spacecraft (with glowy alien heads on board, no less!), the security one would have to go through to gain access to it would be ridiculously tight. There would probably be multiple, very thorough security checks with armed guards watching your every move. I really doubt someone could just mosey on in with a cellphone (which I'm sure such devices are confiscated upon even entering a base like Area 51, for very, very obvious reasons) or spy camera and start taking video of the craft. Not to mention you would think there would be some concern about exposure to an alien entity (deadly space viruses/bacteria??). That would cause even more extreme security. I really doubt anyone would be able to sneak a camera in, no matter how small.

Also, I'm not sure why, but the random sound effects like the helicopter and the stereotypical alarm just seem tacted on.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by Destinyone
Someone posted this on youtube under the vid. I'm looking up farscape lamars now....


This is from Farscape, lamers..



You might just want to look up farscape....


I'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing with you... at all of us.


with you...yep, I remember watching this series too.......need more coffee.....see what happens when I post on too little zoom juice in my system...



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 





if anything like this were to get filmed, security would have to be down with it. no way is someone going to sneak into such an area with a camera... or their lives for that matter.


Why do you assume someone sneaked in to film this? Sorry but that assumption is just ignorant and retarded.

This is most likely filmed by someone who worked there, so no need to sneak in. Also this guy was obviously a trusted employee, hence no need of having him surrounded by security guys. Those employees most likely have mobile phones like everyone else, sneaking one such device inside would not be nearly as hard as sneaking in as an outsider.

This is assuming it is real.

If fake, it is most likely made by hollywood so lets´s focus on finding from what upcoming movie this is taken from, it should not be hard.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Short-bus aliens, not smart enough to ride inside the craft!



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Someone posted this on youtube under the vid. I'm looking up farscape lammers now....


This is from Farscape, lammers..
edit on 5-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)


Farscape? I have seen a few episodes, however nothing that remotely resembles this footage... Although granted, i have not seen them all. Can we get a confirmation on what episode of Farscape this is supposed to be from? Then again, it might just be a false trail...
edit on 5-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 





if anything like this were to get filmed, security would have to be down with it. no way is someone going to sneak into such an area with a camera... or their lives for that matter.


Why do you assume someone sneaked in to film this? Sorry but that assumption is just ignorant and retarded.

This is most likely filmed by someone who worked there, so no need to sneak in. Also this guy was obviously a trusted employee, hence no need of having him surrounded by security guys. Those employees most likely have mobile phones like everyone else, sneaking one such device inside would not be nearly as hard as sneaking in as an outsider.

This is assuming it is real.

If fake, it is most likely made by hollywood so lets´s focus on finding from what upcoming movie this is taken from, it should not be hard.


*sigh*

read it again, man.

just read it again.


I said my opinion is that they would NOT have been able to sneak in.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by Destinyone
Someone posted this on youtube under the vid. I'm looking up farscape lamars now....


This is from Farscape, lamers..



You might just want to look up farscape....


I'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing with you... at all of us.


with you...yep, I remember watching this series too.......need more coffee.....see what happens when I post on too little zoom juice in my system...


My condolences to you... but Thanks none the less, I needed a giggle.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Why only 3 flags? This is by far the best footage of what could actually be a REAL UFO smuggled out from S4 that i have EVER SEEN and definitely the best on ATS so far... Come on people FLAG THIS we need more people at work debunking this one. (Or confirming it´s authenticity.

Go to the comments section on YouTube. One says:
"It's from Farscape, Lamers..."
That should ring some bells and maybe prompt a check of episodes.
Other wise....


Edit: whoops, should have read up before putting up... my bad
edit on 5-3-2012 by intrptr because: silly me



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Ok, there is NO WAY that this is even a remotely possible to be real.

Only somebody in a position to have access to an alien craft, would have a chance of filming it and putting it online,
and it would be definitely considered TREASON (punishable by death or life imprisonment),
and the clip would have been removed already. Come on people, common sense...



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
Ok, there is NO WAY that this is even a remotely possible to be real.

Only somebody in a position to have access to an alien craft, would have a chance of filming it and putting it online,
and it would be definitely considered TREASON (punishable by death or life imprisonment),
and the clip would have been removed already. Come on people, common sense...


TREASON?

mmmm.... nah, not if it was a deliberate leak and able to be chalked off as something else. it's not really conclusive enough to be considered absolute proof as things can be so easily faked in pictures and films.

Rumor has it that some are trying to figure out how to construct safe and ambiguous leaks anyway.

this kind of ats hope can never die. it would just ruin the entire spirit of the place.
edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
sorry but why don't the security smash the camera? heck where is the security? do they all go on break on the same time? just doesnt add up.


Assuming they even saw him filming. You seem to assume security are all-knowing and all-powerful at places like this. The security is most likely human, and humans make mistakes.


if you were looking for security for aliens tech, you better find someone who doesn't make mistakes. or this happens and they loose their job very quickly.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Gotta go with movie/tv set myself. At about :35 seconds in you see a guy walk across the room and appears to be on the phone or something. If there was someone there that was not supposed to be and had a camera filming it or even looked remotely out of place I would think that guy would have at least acknowledged someone was there. Then again....I could be wrong.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
All I can say is the audio is way too high of a quality to match the crappy footage. Seems ... off.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You can also see the head of someone in front of the camera duck at 0:17

Lovely rope lights. Don't remember seeing anything like this in Farscape. But there are plenty of other shows it could be: Doctor Who, Torchwood come to mind.

To me if this were the real deal, the thing would be under spot lights.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour
 


is that real or fake? and what website can you post that as well.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You know, this all cool and stuff but come to think of it, they probably don't have anything like this anywhere... at ALL.

a spaceship crashed, the visitors get off and then they were like "we've got to get rid of all of this stuff before anyone ever finds it"... including other governments and any alien tech they got has to either look human in design with a big brand name name on it or just completely invisible...and any surviving visitors are probably just hiding in someone's coat closet somewhere. Behind the trench coat.

No, no.
IN the trench coat.

Naked.

(Clearly the only appropriate way to hide in a trench coat)



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour
 


COOOL!

I personally thought that it was a movie set of some sort.


it be sooooo cool if that was real though


Thanks for sharing I hope we can find out what it is
edit on 5-3-2012 by AnotherHumanBeing because: (no reason given)





new topics




 
22
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join