It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation: Destroy Ignorance: HAARP,Chem-Trails.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69
You can't dispute the fact that the shuttle exhaust is a chemtrail.

Well then you must also accept that car exhaust is a chemtrail, as it contrails harmful chemicals.

Or what about crop dusting, or skywriting?

Redefining the word does not help.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You can call it trivial. I call it facts.

I just did.

What's more pretty much every chemtrail site does too:

Introductory Overview of Chemtrails (written May 1999) By Ken Adachi

For over a year, the military has been spraying the skies throughout America, Canada, and now parts of Europe (including Britain, France, and the Netherlands) with substances that were initially referred to as "mystery contrails" , but later were named "chemtrails" by investigative reporter and author William Thomas. When questioned, military and government officials either deny any knowledge of these sprayings outright or they offer unbelievable and ludicrous explanations that only a moron could believe.
- educate-yourself.org...

Research scientist Clifford Carnicom discussed his latest findings in the chemtrail phenomenon. Differentiating chemtrails from contrails, he noted that contrails from jets occur in cold dry air, and unlike chemtrails don't stay visible for long in the sky. Chemtrails result from planes conducting aerosol spraying in covert operations that pilots may not be fully briefed about, he said.
- Clifford Carnicom on Chemtrails

Chemtrails - Frequently
Asked Questions
By Toni Thayer -
Executive Director, Blue Skies International
10-14-00

What's the difference between a jet contrail and a chemtrail? According to the U.S. Air Force, jet contrails form above 33,000 feet when hot engine exhaust momentarily condenses ice crystals into pencil-thin vapor trails that quickly vanish like the wake behind a boat.

Chemtrails (CTs) look like contrails initially, but are much thicker, extend across the sky and are often laid down in varying patterns of Xs, tick-tack-toe grids, cross-hatched and parallel lines. Instead of quickly dissipating, chemtrails expand and drip feathers and mare s tails. In 30 minutes or less, they open into wispy formations which join together, forming a thin white veil or a "fake cirrus-type cloud" that persists for hours.
- from Rense

What if I told you that you and your family are being sprayed regularly with toxic aerosols? It’s called Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-Engineering (or SAG); better known as chem-trails.

We have also been told by local weather men that this is the normal exhaust or water vapor left in the wake of an aircraft. Here is a brief description of the difference. When a jet airplane flies at a certain altitude, a visible trail or streaks of condensed water vapors sometimes form in the wake of the aircraft – hence the name “contrail.” This is a normal phenomena and usually dissipates within a few seconds.

What is observed behind a SAG plane is entirely different. You only need to look up on a clear sunny day and observe. Thick white lines that linger for several hours. The upper atmosphere is very deliberately sprayed — often times in grid patterns (for more thorough coverage). These trails then appear to us as clouds – chemtrails.
- aircrap

What are Chemtrails?

Streaks of chemicals created in the air by spray systems on airplanes at any altitude. Chemicals are sprayed via planes for many purposes including crop dusting and mosquito control. Also fuel is sometimes dumped to reduce weight before landing. But within the Chemtrail observer community Chemtrails are the product of an active large scale operation.
Chemtrail central

Try all you want. You'll just make yourself look even more ignorant.

You don't even know what your conspiracy is!!

Trying to use a persons breath as an analogy for chemtrails is the most ridiculous comment by you yet.

It is not an analogy...duh!! It is a case that meets your definition of a chemtraIl - it is a chemical trail in the atmosphere.

If you don't like it then that's the fault of your definition.

You think by trying to trivialize the facts you hope it gets ignored. Typical chicken

It is your definition that trivialises things - sort your screwup out yourself!

edit on 9-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It's important to point out that each and every one of those sites that were quoted just spew BS (They spew more than the alleged, and non-existent "chemtrails" that they write about)!

I know you used it as an illustration of the "definition" that is generally used by those con-artists.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Well then you must also accept that car exhaust is a chemtrail, as it contrails harmful chemicals.

I accept that
and a chemtrail can be from any source that leaves a chemical trace.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Every space shuttle and high altitude rocket leaves a chemical trail. They are not the same type of chemtrail that we think of associated with jet exhaust and persistent contrails.

But they are absolutely under a broader definition of the word a "chemtrail"

Not only are the exhaust from rockets a chemtrail but some of them carry chemical payloads, like barium, that are released in the stratosphere. Barium is an excellent tracer element. Your doctor will have you drink it before trying to x-ray your intestinal track. It's used in the atmosphere in almost the same way.

Chemistry of Barium released at high altitudes

Barium - Public Health

David Keith refers to space shuttle exhaust at 0:50 seconds to 1:30 minute mark

Major Chemtrail beginning at 1:35 minute

And just like a plane it needs a runway to land.
And we are now reading about commercial space travel flights that will leave trails
in atmosphere same as NASA leaves chemtrails now.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
And here is another that acts like a plane on reentry,
and even has aircraft fuel on board

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Kerosene and Hydrogen Peroxide were the fuel on early X-37's - it now uses hydrazine mono-propellant.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Originally posted by Uncinus

I accept that
and a chemtrail can be from any source that leaves a chemical trace.

So is a contrail a chemtrail?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

US Federal politician Dennis Kucinich – In October 2001, Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich introduced a bill to the House of Representatives which, it was hoped would be extremely important in the fight to expose and stop psycho-electronic mind control experimentation on involuntary, non-consensual citizens. The Bill was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services and International Relations. In the original bill a ban was sought on ‘exotic weapons’ including electronic, psychotronic or information weapons, chemtrails, particle beams, plasmas, electromagnetic radiation, extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation, or mind control technologies. Despite the inclusion of a prohibition of the basing of weapons in space, and the use of weapons to destroy objects or damage objects in space, there is no mention in the revised bill of any of the aforementioned mind-invasive weaponry, nor of the use of satellite or radar or other energy based technology for deploying or developing technology designed for deployment against the minds of human beings. [the original Bill was called The Space Preservation Act, 2001 (HR 2977) it was reintroduced as The Space Preservation Act, 2002 (HR 3616 )]. Kucinich’s efforts mirrored similar attempts made some years earlier by ex astronaut, Sen. John Glenn.

My other thread goes hand in hand with this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The government is using HAARP on us and part of it is chemtrails to amplify the effects of the ELF waves.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

The government is using HAARP on us and part of it is chemtrails to amplify the effects of the ELF waves.

Well it's obviously failing miserably since they can't even manage to make chemtrails exist, and HAARP is still busy studying the ionosphere....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well so far you haven't proved your stance on it. It's also common knowledge that man couldn't determine the surface of the ocean from 30,000 yards away. Let alone telling me that you can see whether a chemtrail is a contrail from a mile on the ground.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I have never said I can determine what is a chemtrail or a contrail from 30,000 feet. That is something that you and/or other chemmies have told me YOU can do!

My stance is that everything that has been said to be a chemtrail looks like a contrail and behaves like a contrail. And that here is ample scientific, verifiable and objective evidence that contrails exist, but no similar body of evidence that chemtrails exist.

Therefore it is reasonable to conclude that things that look like contrails are contrails, and not at all reasonable to conclude that they are chemtrails.

Might they be chemtrails? Sure - I guess there is a miniscule possibility that the vast preponderance of evidence is wrong. And if that is shown to be the case then I'll eat humble pie.

But until then why should I think that hey are when no-one can give me any good evidence that chemtrails exist in the first place? When all the evidence that people do give me is easily shown to be false, disinfo, sometimes deliberately fabricated, obvious misunderstandings, cherry picked quotes, failed attempts to understand science and various other loads of bunk?
edit on 13-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

nope its water vapor. something thats always there just the quick friction heats it and makes a steam the quickly freezes.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I have never said I can determine what is a chemtrail or a contrail from 30,000 feet. That is something that you and/or other chemmies have told me YOU can do!

My stance is that everything that has been said to be a chemtrail looks like a contrail and behaves like a contrail. And that here is ample scientific, verifiable and objective evidence that contrails exist, but no similar body of evidence that chemtrails exist.

Therefore it is reasonable to conclude that things that look like contrails are contrails, and not at all reasonable to conclude that they are chemtrails.

Might they be chemtrails? Sure - I guess there is a miniscule possibility that the vast preponderance of evidence is wrong. And if that is shown to be the case then I'll eat humble pie.

But until then why should I think that hey are when no-one can give me any good evidence that chemtrails exist in the first place? When all the evidence that people do give me is easily shown to be false, disinfo, sometimes deliberately fabricated, obvious misunderstandings, cherry picked quotes, failed attempts to understand science and various other loads of bunk?
edit on 13-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Your own words!

I rest my case!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Your own words!

I rest my case!

So you admit that you don't actually have one - looking at those posts I see myself saying:

But then I know that I don't have to prove that they are contrails. Contrail are known to exist - this video has all the characteristics of contrails - unless you can show that something other than contrails exists that mimics contrails in all the respects that are visible in such a video then it is perfectly reasonable to conclude that they are contrails.

and

Don't look like duster trails at all to me - they are obviously not coming from any spraying apparatus.

And because I am capable of processing all the information, including the context of an airshow exhibition, it is also easy for me to conclude they are not contrails.

Which ties in exactly with

Is English your 2nd language perchance?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm believing that video is as close as were gonna get to disclosure not to far into it and they've already admitted alot of things.

Brains being externally manipulated by signals for starters...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

I'm believing that video is as close as were gonna get to disclosure not to far into it and they've already admitted alot of things.

Jesse Ventura is far from telling the truth...

In fact your closer to the moon, than he is to telling the truth...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Yeah we know. They tell us then ask us what we're gonna do about it!

It's simple you get the truth. And since there is no lie to fight for the truth anymore you'll sit back down and enjoy your coffee.

No one wants to think about mind manipulation since the 70's or earlier for very long. Cause then you have to rethink your whole life.

It'd be like god telling you your dieing of cancer then going to the doctor and finding out it's the truth. You really gonna ask god what the rest of your life is like?

I think not cause then you'd have to accept that nothing you ever did in your life was truly in your power.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
Brains being externally manipulated by signals for starters...

Indeed - lots of them - sight, sound, touch, taste and smell are all around us!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join