It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Shot Dead By Colombian Farmer (Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
that looks to creepy to be real, then again unless those dogs were guenully worked up this one is a coin toss

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Very suspect....

When you consider the source - no. thirdphaseofloon are notorious youtube fakers.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I do this kind of cgi for a living and this could go either way. Most likely fake tho. I remember in my early 3d days we used to make videos and see how long people would think they were real for. Although we used to post and say that we made it. lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh. My. God.

Nothing about it seems real. Nothing.

So it is alleged this farmer shot an alien....WHERE IS IT...the dead alien? Why did the video just stop?
Where is the raw footage? Why is it covered in text and crap?

The sounds, the graphics....all of it screams cheese.....

Sorry to be negative nancy, but that is just laughable....
edit on March 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

I haven't had the chance to come back to my post since it was posted last night. I see most of the comments are what was expected. Some people have said the dogs could be barking in that direction for any reason as someone gave an example of when they point and say something to their dogs they go crazy even though nothing is there. Some other comments spoke of how the dog closest to the camera doesn't seem to care that the other dogs are attacking something on the ground which seems suspicious to them. I'd like to point out that when the creature emerges from the trees, the dog closest to the exit spot does seem to become very frightened and runs away. A whining sound can also be heard at this moment, though that could have been added to the audio afterwards. It also appears that there may be a total of four dogs as at different points of the video two lighter brown dogs and two with black fur can be seen in the same camera shot. A lighter colored dog is the one that runs away in fear and afterwards a lighter brown dog comes to attack whatever is on the ground along with a darker dog. Then seconds later another dark dog comes into frame, but one of the lighter colored dogs is never seen again. The dog that isn't seen may have been the one that was frightened and ran away. As for the darker dog which is closest to the camera and doesn't seem to care about the other two dogs attacking something on the ground, if you watch you'll see this dog walk in front of the camera and out of frame to the left, but then it appears the dog eventually makes its way to the spot the other two dogs are at as you'll see it appear again from the left, but it's now at the spot and appears to be attacking with the other two.

These are only some observations I made that I don't think have been made yet or at least discussed very much. It doesn't matter if you instantly assume this to be a hoax or not, but please don't be that person who overlooks these things and bases the hoax claim upon parts that appear to be one thing and can be cleared up with deeper observation.
edit on 4-3-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The video is HIGHLY edited. It is covered in text. There is nothing to say that the dogs we hear and any yelping or whatever is not added in.

As always the ONLY way to analysis anything is to have raw footage....untouched, unedited and not made into a production.

As soon as someone feels the need to add sounds and text and graphics and all that...it is the first sign of trying to hide something or something being fake. None of that crap is needed.

But really if this were all true....where is the "dead alien"?

And the dogs....they could have been going nuts over a skunk and gotten sprayed which caused it to retreat...I mean the "maybe this or that" is endless.

The only fact is..............the video is highly edited, therefore it cannot be analyzed.

Sorry, but there is nothing believable about that video - IMO...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, a frame by frame shows that at the moment the gun is fired, the creature takes it in the chest and clutches himself and falls down. The dogs then move it for the attack to finish him off as they would do in any similar circumstance. The interaction between the dogs line of sight, direction and stance show that the creature was in all the right places at all time in comparison to the dogs. Just prior to coming out from the brush, there is an audible sound that it makes, almost like a whine or whistle. CGI is good but you can always tell it's fake because of the details in a frame by frame analysis. So I'm convinced it is real. But is it alien, or from this Earth ? That is anyone's guess.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
tHE QUESTION IS WHY THE FARMER WAS SO AFRAID????HE OBVIOUSLY WASNT ALONE.......

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Did his camera mysterious die too that he couldn't get a shot of the slain creature? I mean he shot it and had three dogs holding it down... are we to assume it ran off and escaped immediately after the events shown?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Looks like a Rostafari little grey.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The more I just listen to this (and not watch) it sounds like the dogs barking are a completely different recording than the "shotgun" sound and "alien" sound. They do not sound like they are recorded at the same time in the same place just like the "oooooooh soooooooooo scary music" being played in the background.

this is so fake I cant believe I spent time on this

See the green leaves next to the very skinny tree/stick...there is open space behind them...
at :54 the "thing" suddenly emerges behind the skinny tree/stick....it moves from right to left. (image 2)

so why was this "thing" not showing up before it came behind the skinny tree/stick??? it literally just appeared out of nowhere.

edit on March 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I brought the vid into ae and im thinking that it is fake.. i see a few signs that something else was there and that it was replaced by cgi.

thanx.
3dworks studios

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Honestly this video looks fake, Ive seen other videos on youtube with this same "Alien" in them.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
Third Phase Moon = Fake.

Third Phase moon = Notorious Hoaxers.

Just say'n.

Beat me to it. lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Watching it in slow motion, it did just seem to appear from the brush. Where was it before, if this was real? And the 3rd dog did go circle around and join the other two in tearing at it,seems to me. And, so ridiculous looking compared to any seen before. Other members, remarked as well, look at those eyes, maybe welders goggles?
LOL. Yeah, that's scary looking eyes, make them real stupid looking. And why stop filming then. Ooh, alien got shot, too graphic to keep filming. LOL. You could prove it was something weird, but nah, don't move closer, just let the dogs tear it apart.Too scary to look at close up, apparently. Any aliens being seen there, there's your welcome. Columbians just shoot anything moving in the brush. Must be guarding against aliens stealing his 'crop'. Sorry, don't buy this one.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Fake or not, that's the coolest looking alien I've ever seen.
Gotta be the shades.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Yep, those are neat. What cool 'shades these aliens wear. Remember the 'bug eyed monsters' from B movies? BTW, I rate this video an F. No B for this one.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ottozia, you are too quick. We HAVE to let this go for at least 12 pages. Think of the entertainment value. We do want some entertainment, right? I will salute later.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Why is it that the majority of reports of direct encounters with alien creatures always originate in South America?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
I find all these comments screaming "fake" pretty pathetic. Not an ounce of well-thought out arguments or analysis to justify your scepticisms. Just the usual knee-jerks from people who would never accept video evidence of the paranormal, aliens, etc however convincing it was. Instead, you either shout "CGI" with absolutely NO evidence that it was or contort yourselves mentally with ludicrously implausible scenarios and explanations in order not to have to admit that it is something you cannot readily explain in conventional terms. Get real!

The truth of the matter here is that the portion of the film that supposedly reveals the alien briefly before it is shot at is simply not long enough and clear enough to establish whether it is an animal known to zoology or something truly out of this world. Instead of admitting this and maintaining a position of careful neutrality, you all rush over one another mindlessly to be the first in the queue to expose this as yet another hoax, resorting to silly, easily refutable reasons to justify your scepticism with no sound arguments to back it up.

Know this: exhibiting an irrational, debunking attitude is just as bad as being uncritical and credulous towards reports of the paranormal.

And some of you who confuse irrational debunking with sound scepticism think this is the proper scientific attitude?

There is very little proper scientific attitude to be found on ATS. One only need read a few threads in this particular forum to realize this.

Notice that no one has even begun to claim its real, before the debunkers readily mock the video with the least intelligent of not-quite-humorous attempts at comedy. Surely I would not try to make a claim of anything being legit without much more evidence, or even claim this video in itself is evidence at all.

But that logic is beyond the trolls / debunkers in here, because they aren't really here to provide skeptical review, they are here to humiliate and demean anything that is brought forth, while providing virtually no evidence of their own, in regards to their own claims about the source being unreliable.

That's what professional "debunking" is. These kids do not know the difference between skepticism and mockery, whether by their own ignorance or an agenda.

And God forbid the moderation actually do something about them. The mods encourage this type of behavior, and indeed often take part in the trolling. Essentially, this forum has outlived its own usefulness, and only serves to entertain the trolls.

My advice for anyone interested in sharing what information you have, would be to take it somewhere where actual constructive criticism can be had. Not like the typical immature comments and "right to vet" eg; "lol its wearing sunglasses hurr hurr" that are entitlements for the trolls.
edit on 4-3-2012 by yourignoranceisbliss because: formatting

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join