It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alien Shot Dead By Colombian Farmer (Video)

page: 7
17
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'd like to believe it was real. But judging from the uploader themselves... i have seen MANY videos which are poorly edited from this person in the past, so it's hard to think of them as a credible source for this kind of stuff.

The thing that gets me with this "footage". The shot, or rather lack of a constant shot gives it away. All we see is an edited video because the footage does not show the whole clip... the only time we see the "alien" in the video, a post-processed zoom is applied, but no original shot of the clip is shown at the time the creature appears.

Even if it is a hoax, it's a rather good one.

Like other's have said. It would be more believable if raw unedited footage was uploaded. You would also think there would be alot more footage than a 60second clip. Not to forget a close up of the body of this creature... if anyone had a functioning camera during an event like this, they would scream, curse, and also checkout the body of this thing, by capturing it on camera close up.

I'm no expert on guns, but does it not sound like a shotgun blast? I couldn't imagine anyone shooting a shotgun that close to several dogs without the dogs being injured.

edit on 5/3/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's not really a good one if you think about it.

i will rehash this point from pages too far back for some to want to read.


all they had to do was walk up to the dead corpse and film it for more compelling proof.

Not a good hoax....



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
well if it was real that guy didnt even think twice about smokin that thing BUT why did he not show the thing after he shot it , well if he shot him with a 12 gage there wouldnt be much left to look at lol but where is the rest ofthe video he had to of showed it up close if it was a real alien so im gana have to say nice video but WHERES THE BEEF you know what im sayin .



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
No ET race with even the least amount of advanced intelligence (compared let's say to other ET's) would be stupid enough to step out of the brush upon three slobbering,growling, and barking earth beasts and there rifle equipped masters.

I definitely call shenanigans on this one! Good luck next time Latin America, God knows you keep on tryin' but when are you gonna realize you cannot fool us Americans with this #e! Our education system might suck big ones so you may think we are stupid here and that most are fat and lazy "yes" but we make love to our PC's,We F#$king love them, our computers are always at least a couple of years ahead of yours, silicon valley wasn't in Peru or Ecuador, that's old CG I to us now! Maybe you woulda got us with that one 4-5 yrs ago in the states but in 2012 NAW! HeHe!



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The dogs would not just tear it to pieces, this is not how dogs typically behave. And the guy filming it elected not to call the dogs off and have a closer look?


Pics of the corpse with tangible evidence or it didn't happen.


edit on 5-3-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Ya, that is a large pile of bull right there
zoom in???
come on

edit on 5-3-2012 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Was the camera in his mouth or is he so pro that he can shoot it right in the face holding the gun with one hand



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yeah im sorry to say but this does look really fake. I dont buy it! it looks like cgi



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
hmm obviously could be a hoax, maybe even probable, but what gets me is, what flamm'n animal is stupid enough to stand there and get barked at for 5 mins and then jump out and try and attack 3 dogs? maybe it was a cocky alien?, just because they may have extreme technology doesnt mean there isnt some dumb ones amongst them, are all humans good at nuclear physics? No, so what makes you think ALL aliens are super intelligent?, he might be a retarded alien,,,,, maybe, just maybe he's as retarded as some of the debunkers here, or he could just be an over cocky alien, as blindly cocky as some of the debunkers here.

CGI, hmmm, not sure about that either, what if it was an alien coming into our dimension, and the dogs can actually see into other dimensions, you know Islam teaches that some animals like dogs and cats can see the jinn(supernatural beings/demons/etc), yes see into other dimensions, so I'd imagine a fair bit of distortion and CGI looking effects on the video if it was coming/going to and from another dimension.

Anyway, bottom line for me is, at this stage I cant be so arrogant to say definite hoax, nor rule it out as being a hoax.


oh forgot to add, is that alien wearing sunglasses, lol. In that case could be a gremlin, bright light, bright light, hehe

My title for the video would of been "RETARDED WANNABE NINJA ALIEN GETS OWND BY DOGS"
edit on 5-3-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I believe fake too

Bad edits/cuts
Where's the body? Show it to me, don't let your dogs eat it.
Several dogs are way too casual to be around an unknown threatening JarJar Binks monster.
Cousins twins, associated with all that is fake.
Puppet, yes... not CGI, but you have to give them credit for being creative and using a puppet.


I want one of those puppets tho



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual
 


This was made by ThirdPhaseofTheMoon ......That channel is known making fake videos....Sorry but it's a hoax.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenthuin
Corpse or it didn't happen... Sorry, couldn't resist!


A fair statement.


No close ups of the corpse? Whoever filmed it sure had the opportunity.

First thing I would have done if I had shot an alien and had a video camera with me.

The fact they say there is more footage, but conveniently say they will present it later, gives me the impression that it is currently being created.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual
 


Well thats just friggin crazy. And then some more crazy. Okay. Being Third Phase of Phoney Baloney, this is already suspect in my mind. And then you watch it and it appears to be something right there that is either a starving child or a dead "prop" monkey? Dunno...

If real then we understand why they remain afar from human reach. Lil' Alien meets earthling with guns and dogs:
Alien : "Greetings---"
Dogs: Woof Woof, Grrrrrrr.
Earthling: "Blam!"
Et not going home.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
The dogs would not just tear it to pieces, this is not how dogs typically behave. And the guy filming it elected not to call the dogs off and have a closer look?


Pics of the corpse with tangible evidence or it didn't happen.


edit on 5-3-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)


Yeah, like "GO GET YOU SOME EL CHUPRA HYBRID RABIES BOY! SIC EM SIC EM!...GOOD DOG!"

You know that is the first thing most dog owners would be thinking if they saw their dog sink their teeth into an unknown creature.

...and i gotta say.... LOVE your avatar!


that has got to be one of the most awesome things I have ever seen!



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Personally, I do not see the connection to CGI at all. People saying this; please provide some proof to your claims as I'd like to know how the hell a non-professional CGI enthusiast would produce such perfect interactions with the leaves on those trees.

A more logical conclusion would be a doll/puppet on a wire or spring board with a French banger attached for the gun shot.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
hmm obviously could be a hoax, maybe even probable, but what gets me is, what flamm'n animal is stupid enough to stand there and get barked at for 5 mins and then jump out and try and attack 3 dogs? maybe it was a cocky alien?, just because they may have extreme technology doesnt mean there isnt some dumb ones amongst them, are all humans good at nuclear physics? No, so what makes you think ALL aliens are super intelligent?, he might be a retarded alien,,,,, maybe, just maybe he's as retarded as some of the debunkers here, or he could just be an over cocky alien, as blindly cocky as some of the debunkers here.

CGI, hmmm, not sure about that either, what if it was an alien coming into our dimension, and the dogs can actually see into other dimensions, you know Islam teaches that some animals like dogs and cats can see the jinn(supernatural beings/demons/etc), yes see into other dimensions, so I'd imagine a fair bit of distortion and CGI looking effects on the video if it was coming/going to and from another dimension.

Anyway, bottom line for me is, at this stage I cant be so arrogant to say definite hoax, nor rule it out as being a hoax.


oh forgot to add, is that alien wearing sunglasses, lol. In that case could be a gremlin, bright light, bright light, hehe

My title for the video would of been "RETARDED WANNABE NINJA ALIEN GETS OWND BY DOGS"
edit on 5-3-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)


Why do you say he looks like he is wearing sunglasses? maybe not THAT big but i'd say pretty close to that size would not be unusual for a grey alien. to me, that is the only decent part of the video, that some of his head features correspond with what most people depict as a grey and what i have seen.... like around the eyes and such.

although it almost looks like he has cat ears or something sticking off the top of his head or something which i find totally confusing because this is the first time i've seen someone throw ears onto the head or whatever... but again, bad editing...
edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickE
Personally, I do not see the connection to CGI at all. People saying this; please provide some proof to your claims as I'd like to know how the hell a non-professional CGI enthusiast would produce such perfect interactions with the leaves on those trees.

A more logical conclusion would be a doll/puppet on a wire or spring board with a French banger attached for the gun shot.


no, not perfect... the leaves even change colors... look closer. in a few frames the leaves are completely frozen into place because they are so afraid of inconsistency in matching up frames that they use same frames a few times repeatedly to keep them still trying to give the impression of consistency. it is VERY obvious.

i'm not even a CGI enthusiast... only having done a few photoshop pieces myself and hardly ever paying close attention to scrutinize others work, this just completely sticks out.

Now, i'm not saying they didn't use a puppet... because the lighting on the creature itself is not bad and looks like an actual object rather than artwork and matches good enough for it to possibly actually be in those bushes at SOME point in time, just not while those dogs are there, but that is not hard to accomplish in editing either... but if they did use a puppet, they still edited the video back together because that is not what was originally there in those bushes with those dogs.... the editing is VERY obvious.
edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm going to have to say it's either a complete hoax fabricated by these Youtubers or the "farmer" is hoaxing them and they're just gullible. If it is real I would guess that it's some kind of sick/mangy animal, maybe a monkey that was cornered and lashed out at the dogs as a last resort when they got too close. Are there monkeys in Colombia? Maybe the farmer shot a real animal and these guys just stole the footage and are passing it off as an "alien". Production value/shady editing/CGI set aside for a sec, I just don't see an alien being caught like this in the middle of the day. Complete hoax or misidentified animal, but I can say with 99.99% certainty that it's not an alien.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ten people actually flagged this fallacious fakery??







posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
ROTFL...Seriously, how did this get so many pages..

Its like a Jim Henson Beaker puppet gone wrong.

Its clearly a puppet, not CGI, and a very poor puppet at that...



new topics

top topics



 
17
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join