It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Shot Dead By Colombian Farmer (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Here is a new video which supposedly shows a farmer shooting an alien that appears from the trees. If you watch the video you'll see that some dogs are barking at something within the trees or brush and eventually a creature appears and is shot by someone out of view from the camera. That's what the video wants you to believe happened. As for whether or not this all is true one thing is for certain. The dogs are barking at something and their barks appear to be aimed at the trees/brush and after the creature is shot the dogs seem to go attack the body on the ground so that gives the video some credibility I'd say. Is it an alien or some other mysterious creature? Well, who knows for sure, all we have is this video and most of the video is of the dogs barking rather than some concrete proof of anything else. Nevertheless the video is interesting. Fake or not, it had me entertained by just the claimed circumstances of it.

Someone asks in the comments to see the rest of the video for more proof and the person who posted the video claims,

We have more video just working on logistics, and clearance rights.

So we'll see what becomes of this later.

Here's the video-

Discuss!
edit on 4-3-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri 13 Jul 2012 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Too much hype, and not enough substance.

link   
I dunno.

It looks cgi to me, but it's clear that the dogs are fixed on this "thing".

I suppose it could have been a boar being shot or something, but that thing does not look real at all.

Thanks for the video!

ETA: With the video being so close to the actual shot, you should have been able to see some blood spray or something.
edit on 4-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

link   
it looks like a guy...

with goggles on. and sticks coming out of his head

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Moves like cgi to me. So, cgi.

The "what the hell" comment cracked me up...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I must say it does look like something out of a low budget horror film. I can't really see it being real but I am no video expert

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
im sorry fake.

near the end after the shot the dogs are ripping into this thing all except for one which is strolling along left of camera.

for a dog to not react while in a group means 2 things... dog has eaten or no danger

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
My problem with this is... editing.

Why? Why not let it happen so we see it unedited and then do the fancy zoom in slow motion?

Also, it does not appear logical that an alien would come out towards barking dogs, when it would be safer to run the other way. One shot and it was dog food means that it certainly was not something of formidable strength and ability.

I believe it was someone attracting the dogs, then the edit was used to place a carcass there for the dogs, and then resumed to entertain the idea that the dogs were attacking whatever was edited in later.

No carcass? No media? No physical evidence and third party confirmation? No DNA? No close up footage of the thing?

Also, say it had been a child in costume... that farmer would be pretty ignorant to just shoot something without warning like he did.

None of it adds up for me.

"What the hell" Indeed !!!

link   
Corpse or it didn't happen... Sorry, couldn't resist!

I don't know how they treat dogs in Columbia, but I wouldn't be shooting a gun in the general direction of MY dogs no matter what I saw...

link   
I'm sure I don't know What that thing was, but those dogs were sure ripping it up, weren't they ?

Weird

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
How hard is it to put all the hype/description before you roll the film? And I don't think it's cgi, the film looks old but could be a puppet, and dogs are frequently trained to attack puppets.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You just don't want to mess around with those Colombian farmers.. Especially if your a dog eating alien...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Looks like something made by the cgi department at the scifi channel...

You can even see the angular portion of the video being 'painted' and set up
for the animation beforehand, the dogs are just barking and fighting over something
unrelated, the hoax vids are getting better and better though
edit on 4-3-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

I'm watching this on my 40 inch tv and this "alien" looks likes it's a dummy being pulled into view. Reminds me of going thru a carnival haunted house.

My guess is this is totally fake.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Even if there was "real" footage of an Alien, you and most others will still label it at "CGI" so really, you will never EVER know if they do exist, simple.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Here is the other video of the stills of the creature.....

edit on 4-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Third Phase Moon = Fake.

Third Phase moon = Notorious Hoaxers.

Just say'n.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If you simply had someone shake the trees/bushes - the dogs would bark so that means nothing and yes they would also attack, even if it was a dressed up teddy bear - mix a little timing and the lack of a close up of the bait after it was safe to approach.

Just think that if it was genuine you certainly would not end it there - It's easy to say there's more video and then not show it.

No sorry - didn't convince me. Well it did convince me - it's fake.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Yeah unfortunately correct...Thirdphaseofmoon post hoax vids...
Obviously trying to use Youtube as their paycheque. What a shame...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join