It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Shot Dead By Colombian Farmer (Video)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think some people are getting a bit mixed up here. CGI stands for Computer Generated Imagery (or Imaging, or Image depending on what sentence you are using it in). I hear this all the time from the debunkers. "CGI, CGI, its 'obviously' CGI"

Are people honestly saying that this film, which is with out a doubt live action, has had computer generated images composited into it? Even today, with the availability of programs like Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro (and many others), it wouldnt be impossible, but it would take a long time and be incredibly fiddly.

It would be so much easier to use a puppet (or shave a monkey!) than motion track the original footage, make multiple believable stills, layer them up and animate them, then introduce them into the live action footage etc etc.
Im not saying its impossible, but it would be a right pain in the backside and for what? The dogs are obviously chewing on something- would that be the CGI that lots of people are talking about?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Well i don't think there is any danger if whatever that is was shot and killed

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If to make a hoax claim required extensive observation of all content provided and consideration of every option then I'd say by this point it would be safe to make that claim. There's no continuous footage which is suspicious. The dead creature looks nothing like the one that we first saw. The location each film was shot at don't look too much alike either. It's not that I really ever believed this video had a chance, but I'd at least plan a little better to make a more believable video. You can't deny though that they upload some entertaining content on that channel. Maybe people should look at these videos more as entertainment and less like a hoaxes.
edit on 6-3-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

You wouldn't recognize sarcasm when you had it served on a silver platter covered with stickers labeled 'sarcasm'.

care to point out this so called sarcasm for me then?

Or would you just like to stay in your small little world of illusion?

Is that what you want, cause I will pray on your behalf that you get exactly what you want and deserve in your life and if that is seeing nothing but illusion as far as your eyes can attempt to focus through nothing but obscurity and never knowing what is real and what is not and being constantly baited and have people try to trick you and tell you lies about their intentions always trying to chalk it up as a "good guy" when you know in your heart damn well different beyond all your struggling to use your senses as best as you can and being bombarded by egotistical pricks who want nothing more than to screw with you in any way possible.... then I hope you get exactly what you want and deserve.

What you give is what you get.

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That second video does look like a skinned primate, but the constant 'world exclusive', 'only on' interruptions are a total turnoff.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Why are we watching a 'teaser ad' for the next bit of this saga.
Is there anything in the T&C about that? Seems this is fishing to increase the youtube channel hits. More video soon to debunk and send to the Hoax bin I think, when we get to see this next one.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
I think some people are getting a bit mixed up here. CGI stands for Computer Generated Imagery (or Imaging, or Image depending on what sentence you are using it in). I hear this all the time from the debunkers. "CGI, CGI, its 'obviously' CGI"

Are people honestly saying that this film, which is with out a doubt live action, has had computer generated images composited into it? Even today, with the availability of programs like Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro (and many others), it wouldnt be impossible, but it would take a long time and be incredibly fiddly.

It would be so much easier to use a puppet (or shave a monkey!) than motion track the original footage, make multiple believable stills, layer them up and animate them, then introduce them into the live action footage etc etc.
Im not saying its impossible, but it would be a right pain in the backside and for what? The dogs are obviously chewing on something- would that be the CGI that lots of people are talking about?
thank you for explaining what CGI is..never herd of it..lol...i do however think that a puppet is a great explanation of this creature ....or something mechanical....The footage looks real and yes the dogs are chewing on it and even shaking it ...but its so easy to make something like that and put dog treats or something inside the object to entice the dogs ...

The only thing im going on is that there is no explosion of the chest wall due to a gun shot in the chest and also the skin is not ripped up enough if at all for 3 dogs to be shaking and chewing on it....thank you again about cgi..never herd of it and had no idea what it was...lol

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

I heard a strange noise before the creation came out of the woods the dog closst seems to respond to it comming near before it was shot. Not sure

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sorry for using the CGI term incorrectly, but really, again, this has to be computer generated, thru 3d animation or like someone mentioned a puppet. And this is coming from a believer in the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Common sense where are youuu??

Do you seriously have to post another youtube crap that was obviously made for entertainment... Hoax forum go.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very interesting, hope it is real

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
it is clearly edited, source is unreliable, supposedly farmer frdged the body for later analysis, let's wait and see what happens, but i wouldn't bet on it

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
As a Colombian I can say with 100% certainty that those dogs were not barking in Spanish. Hoax.
The subject matter of the paranormal becomes diluted and more laughable day by day.

Wow.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
There is something that stands out as really wrong to me....

If you shoot an Alien, would you really let your dogs start using it for a chew toy?

Think about this for a second. You have in your possession what could easily be the biggest find in all of human history, and you let your dogs eat it?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join