It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Shot Dead By Colombian Farmer (Video)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
One other thing that disturbs me...The convenience of the camera position, and the hunter actually whistles as to cue something.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickE
reply to post by primoaurelius

I've attempted to explain why this is not CGI but it just seems to fall on deaf ears as people would rather believe what they wish..

Looking around the UFO forum I can see now that every sceptical member throws the words CGI around without really knowing what CGI is, how it's created and most importantly how it is implemented into videos. There are tell tale signs to CGI that makes it stick out like a sore thumb to the trained eye.

When I finally hit the 20 post mark I’m going to make a thread detailing how CGI is used and how to identify it. Ironically for UFO believers, you can actually reverse engineer composite CGI's.

reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Well then i must have mis-interpreted you or the post you originally quoted. Either way there's no need to get personal over this as i have at no point directed aggression or anything of the sort towards you. Clearly you have trouble dealing with criticism, so I’ll let it slide.

my opinion was that they conveniently took a hunting video of a kill and then went back afterward and set said puppet or object in place leaving camera unmoved and then took the frames of the puppet and overlapped it or cloned it onto existing frames.

Your entitled to your opinion but you do realise that would mean creating masks, chromas, tweening and paths for over 300 frames of footage? That's just painful for the very poor results seen here...

actually, i think i could have done a better job... and just using photoshop and flash.

Yeah, right. Best of luck with that.

You have become OBSESSED with this and it's clear you have an issue with an insecure ego that constantly needs to "nicely" put others down in various insidious ways to make themselves feel better and more egotistically secure.

Caught me red handed now, shucks! I really must stop trying to point people in the right direction.. C'mon, get real.

edit on 5/3/2012 by TrickE because: Added extra post...

again... pay attention because in my opinion i could do a better job and i don't say things like that lightly.

So this statement "you do realize...."

No.... I DO BELIEVE that i MADE IT CLEAR that this is NOT WHAT I THINK.

you may disagree and that is fine for you to disagree but this statement means you are still arguing an already established difference of opinion that we have made clear we do not agree on and i MEAN WHAT I SAY.

So, yeah... you're being cocky and just continuing this argument for the sake thereof and YOU CANNOT LET IT GO.

I don't know how many more ways i can tell you that you need to take a step back and you keep proving your need yet inability to do this.

as for criticism. constructive criticism not meant to insidiously attack an ego is much different than simple BUTT HURT WEAK UNWARRANTED criticism just because it damages your ego.

Don't you understand the simple fact of the matter that no matter how you sugar coat it, i can smell where you are going with this a mile away and have been able to smell your butt hurtedness a mile away and totally saw from the beginning that it's not that you disagree with my conclusion.... You just can't handle the fact that i am right!

that is not the type criticism you claim it to be. how is it you think you are criticizing me constructively for being right. that's flat out dumb.

you can't handle other people being right and i bet it is something about my personally that causes you to latch onto someone like me. you just can't handle something about this situation and that is YOUR PROBLEM.

...and now i am sniffing that you or someone you know made this video.

edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So what am I looking at here? Some guy out hunting with his dogs and then some CGI after to add in an alien where a wild animal was once before?

Not convinced.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Greeneyedleo, me and some others, have mentioned how the 'creature' 'puppet' whatever just seems to suddenly appear and move out from the brush. Isn't this one of the most probable points saying Hoax? And why wouldn't you go over to the creature, alien, and look at it? After all, its been shot, and then mauled by dogs, right? Unless its Superman its not getting up. I think its pretty clear this is more likely to be a Hoax, than real. The shooter would be famous for proving an Alien exists, if only show the wounded, mauled, and soon dead Alien. Got to be a hefty reward for actual proof. Store the body, call in the News reporters. They would be all over the story.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
How cool your typical video camera carrying Columbian farmer just happened to be there, with his camera person. I'm 100% convinced now, OH MY GOD...... oh my god, ohmygod. And of course the dogs ate it all gone, so there was no evidence. yup.

Well, according to videoman, (if you would but look to the remarks column at the stills channel) the "alien's fight for life" is the next episode

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

edit on 5/3/12 by TristanC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This entire post contridicts everything you have been saying previously regarding 'my ego', so let's leave it there. All I'll say is, top notch! Bravo! Case closed.

reply to post by smurfy

Haha, that would be brilliant! It would certainly make for a more convincing video!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Come on folks, CGI or puppet? It can't be both.
I say puppet since it's too blurry for CGI standards.

But, since it appears from out of nowhere, in this case from the trunk of the tree (wood), it's possible it may be related to that alien from Mexico from a few years back.
That alien also appeared out of nowhere as well, a lamp post (wood), and scared the crap out of those back-pack carrying kids.

Anyone remember that video?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Plotus
How cool your typical video camera carrying Columbian farmer just happened to be there, with his camera person. I'm 100% convinced now, OH MY GOD...... oh my god, ohmygod. And of course the dogs ate it all gone, so there was no evidence. yup.

Well, according to videoman, (if you would but look to the remarks column at the stills channel) the "alien's fight for life" is the next episode

LOL! I wonder if in this next "fight for life" video a glowing ball will appear from his finger and he's gonna want to make a phone call home !

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You wouldn't recognize sarcasm when you had it served on a silver platter covered with stickers labeled 'sarcasm'.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Looks like a puppet being pulled rather than CGI. Whatever the method, its totally and completely fake.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This great and all except, how come we couldn't get a close up shot of it dead?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

ever seen dogs hunting wild boar and heard the sounds that go with it?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am still trying to figure out why this thread is not in the hoax bin.

Anybody feel like explaining a little?

There are better vids in the hoax bin

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
stupid fake sh it video with 'graphic warning" that cuts with claims of killing it at same time no body
you're really gullible if you believe this crap

edit
also lol at Thirdphaseofmoon video history
edit on 6-3-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
here is more that shows the "body"
..it looks nothing like the first vid, looks like a dead monkey

edit on 6-3-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
WABOS! Someone throw this post in the bin. nothing but a cheap commercial to try and get more hits on a youtube users account.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3

here is more that shows the "body"
..it looks nothing like the first vid, looks like a dead monkey

[SNIP]

What a joke !

The Cousins are at it again. Sad thing is that some people will believe that crap.

World Exclusive my (T&C rules)...

WARNING ! GRAPHIC CONTENT !

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
looks like the same alien to me..jsut one problem..the alien was shot in the chest right???well if so then why is there not a hole in the chest...I do believe ther is a shot gun involved in this..i will look again at the gun....the chest should be wide open and the blood looks to be everywhere....

Now the dogs tore this so called creature up correct??? yes they die...so after being shaked and bitten by 2 to 3 dogs where are the puncher marks and why is the skin looking still intact...

these are the things i look for...well i do have a question...

what is CGI??????

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I hadn't had a chance to view this till now (pc was down) but this is just cgi, nothing more. It could be footage of a hunt for a rabbit or something, then they just added the poorly animated alien.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join