It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii official now SIGNS an affadavit that no BC ever existed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I know its old news that Tim Adams , the Hawaiin official that says no BC ever existed, made these previous claims, but recently he has signed an affadavit of truth to it. Interested in what difference you think this will make in this long battle for truth.

www.wnd.com...

In the affidavit Adams swears, “During the course of my employment, I came to understand that for political reasons, various officials in the government of Hawaii, including then-Governor Linda Lingle and various officials of the Hawaii Department of Health, including Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the director of the Hawaii Department of Health, were making representations that Senator Obama was born in Hawaii, even though no government official in Hawaii could find a long-form birth certificate for Senator Obama that had been issued by a Hawaii hospital at the time of his birth.”

edit on Sat Mar 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Nice, the plot thickens. Although, unfortunately, your post should read "FORMER Hawaiian Official..." I'm sure they are using it to discredit him. Apparently he was only seasonal? Regardless, nice find. Hopefully we bring some finality to the argument and can discredit Mr. Obama if he is indeed fraudulent. S&F
edit on 3-3-2012 by Holodomor because: clarification

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I just hope he lives long enough...to complete what he has started here with this signed affadavit. Brave man...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
"THAT'S RACIST!!111!!" in 3...2....1....

Nothing will come of this. The Obama BC conspiracy is now on the level of Area 51. No matter how many scientists or officials come forward, nothing will be taken seriously.
edit on 3/3/2012 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The only finality that is wrranted here is the end of birtherism. Im sorry but unless a newspaper and the dr who signed the certificate of birth somehow knew this baby (presumably smuggled into the us?) would end up becoming president (by time travel maybe??) and conspired to help barack obama become president, this is all moot.
edit on 3-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
The only finality that is wrranted here is the end of birtherism. Im sorry but unless a newspaper and the dr who signed the certificate of birth somehow knew this baby (presumably smuggled into the us?) would end up becoming president (by time travel maybe??) and conspired to help barack obama become president, this is all moot.

I think this is an old argument. I'm sorry, but to say that none of this couldn't be true because it would have had to mean 40 something years ago this was all planned in advance is impractical. Read the link in my OP, and you will see how easily the newspaper ads got in there and for what purposes. (nothing to do with somebody being a future president)

As for the dr who signed It? Have you seen the "layers" that are are in the forged BC online? Plenty of videos about how it was done and showing the actual "layers" that were in that one. The doctor's signature? Just one more of those layers placed on there to create the total forgery. Nobody is more skeptical than me when it comes to things that MUST be proven for me to beleive them.

However. how much proof does one need? It's over. The truth is coming out with physical , tangible and credible proof. At least it is for me in what I see and read , and that is WAY more than just what somebody SAYS.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
I know its old news that Tim Adams , the Hawaiin official that says no BC ever existed,

He is also very careless with the truth....

voices.washingtonpost.com...

I checked with Glen Takahashi, the administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's office, and while he verified that Adams worked there, he explained – gently making it clear he did not want to "call anyone a liar" -- that Adams never actually had access to information about Barack Obama..........Takahashi explained that the "senior elections clerk" job that Adams held was a low-level data entry position dealing with voter registration and absentee ballots -- Adams was one of dozens of temporary employees who staffed the pre-election rush. And he contradicted Adams's claims that Obama's lack of a birth certificate was an "open secret" or that voters contacted the office to ask about it.

"To be honest, I fielded no questions about that," Takahashi said. "Why would anyone ask us? We don't have those records."

So yet another birther claim is shown to be false!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

You cant be serious? The dr is deceased now... However his own SON confirmed that was without a doubt his fathers signature.

Im sorry but if you are truly that of a skeptical mind, then you should know the burden of proof falls on that of the accuser. If there was something real here, dont you think the,oh i dont know, GOP would have done something about this in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, or even now in 2012? They have actual experts, far better than you or I... money to really investigate, far more than you or I and motive.. FAR FAR more than you or I.... Yet aside from a few rogues, not one credible accusation has been made by one credible person.

A racist sheriff and his posse of " experts" proof it is not. Did you watch the press conference? I did, it was laughable. No citations, lots of "sources" and a complete lack of scientific method. They provide no way to scrutinize their findings, they simply say, this is what we found, this thus is now the fact. They provide no way to reproduce their findings, and dont even answer basic arguments to their accusations. The multi layer theory has been debunked since day one. And this was the crux of their entire argument. Yet rather than addressing that, these experts act like the debunked arguments have never been asked.

The whole thing was a farce to give world net daily some buzz and convince whoever is left that will buy the birther argument

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Tim Adams was a senior elections clerk in 2008 for Honolulu. Tim Adams claimed that he had received second hand information from his boss at the time that there was no record of Obama's birth certificate (contrary to popular birther belief, he claimed he did not receive the information himself). However Glen Takahashi, an elections administrator for the City and County of Honolulu, contradicted Adams' claim by stating that nobody, not even he, has access to birth records.

checked with Glen Takahashi, the administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's office, and while he verified that Adams worked there, he explained – gently making it clear he did not want to "call anyone a liar" -- that Adams never actually had access to information about Barack Obama.

"Our office does not have access to birth records," Takahashi said. "That's handled by the state of Hawaii Department of Health. Where he's getting that, I don't know.

voices.washingtonpost.com...

So this boss who supposedly informed Adams that there was no record of Obama's birth certificate, hasn't come forward, and the Honolulu elections administrator has denied that they have any access to such records.

Why exactly are birthers taking Adams as a serious witness? Because they don't care about the facts.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
"THAT'S RACIST!!111!!" in 3...2....1....

Nothing will come of this. The Obama BC conspiracy is now on the level of Area 51. No matter how many scientists or officials come forward, nothing will be taken seriously.
edit on 3/3/2012 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

Is it possible that Obama, one of the most powerful men on the planet, released an apparently hideously flawed document on purpose? The alternative is to believe that he put out an electronic document with NINE LAYERS that clearly seems to show evidence of tampering.

All the man and his (hypothetical) handlers had to do was print out the document and run it through a scanner (thus re-condensing the layers). Heck, they probably could just have re-saved the document as a jpeg, pdf, etc.

It seems crazy, doesn't it? Anyone who has the patience to sit through yesterday's Cold Case Posse presentation should come away astonished by two salient facts:

One, the US President is apparently occupying his position illegally (so it seems);

and two, the release of the "long form" and its clumsy manipulations must be comparable to the Watergate cover-up in terms of its ineptness. This is not too strong a statement, in my humble estimation.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Exactly... If these implications were true, that would mean Obama and the democratic establishment went through a WHOLE HELL OF A LOT to make sure Obama was put in office... You think with all their power and money, they wouldn't put together something a little better in terms of proof? According to 'the posse' anyone with photo-shop and a few hours could have put that birth certificate together. Seems a little late in the game to start half assing the biggest presidential cover up in our country's history

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You know, I really want Obama out of office. I really do. But we have to do better than this.

Mr. Adams has been around for some time.

He is an icon in the birther world, but many of his claims fly in the face of reason and cannot verify anything he says.

Not to mention he has a very questionable past and possible motive.He was a guest on a well-known white supremacist radio show and is known for making quite controversial statements about race and religion on social media sites.

And to top it off, the most damning bit of evidence he has.....is something "his boss told him".

Needless to say this is not damning proof of anything.

ETA: I am not claiming racism, just pointing out the facts.

edit on 3-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

With all the resources at his disposal, Obama still evidently managed to release an easily exposed cover-up. This despite plenty of apocryphal evidence that Obama is a direct product – or outcome – of US Intel, with its literally millions of spooks, "spook support" and high-tech gadgetry.

Thus, I figure the clumsiness of this long-form forgery (if that is what it is) is perhaps predictable, and even PURPOSEFUL. The idea might be that those who are "running the show" want to provide us with irredeemable proof that they can basically do whatever they want.

They're SHOWING us that they're in charge; that they can put a man in office who has no business being there and is actively trying to destroy what is left of the US Republic. Yes ... it could be argued this is part of a larger methodology of intimidation.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
You know, I really want Obama out of office. I really do. But we have to do better than this.

Mr. Adams has been around for some time.

He is an icon in the birther world, but many of his claims fly in the face of reason and cannot verify anything he says.

Not to mention he has a very questionable past and possible motive.He was a guest on a well-known white supremacist radio show and is known for making quite controversial statements about race and religion on social media sites.

And to top it off, the most damning bit of evidence he has.....is something "his boss told him".

Needless to say this is not damning proof of anything.

ETA: I am not claiming racism, just pointing out the facts.

This this this this this this this this

It is possible to loath Obama but realize there is a truly american way to get rid of him. VOTE HIM OUT. The whole birther concept is simply grasping at straws. And honestly is the only mistake the GOP isnt making right now. If the GOP ran on bitherism, republicans would not only lose the election against obama, but would lose the house, any chance of gaining control of the senate, and the little credibility it is fighting to keep/

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I read a prophecy on line years ago by a so called modern day prophet . This prophecy was before Obama was president and it said that for the sins of our country USA a nation that calls itself under God I will place a son of Ishmael to lead your country to desolation but I ( God ). Will not make a full end to you . In the end this son of Ishmael will be cast out by his own and trampled under foot.

I will see if I can find it and post it back here , Maybe this so called prophet was the real deal and Obama will be cast aside by his NWO bosses.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal

With all the resources at his disposal, Obama still evidently managed to release an easily exposed cover-up. This despite plenty of apocryphal evidence that Obama is a direct product – or outcome – of US Intel, with its literally millions of spooks, "spook support" and high-tech gadgetry.

Thus, I figure the clumsiness of this long-form forgery (if that is what it is) is perhaps predictable, and even PURPOSEFUL. The idea might be that those who are "running the show" want to provide us with irredeemable proof that they can basically do whatever they want.

They're SHOWING us that they're in charge; that they can put a man in office who has no business being there and is actively trying to destroy what is left of the US Republic. Yes ... it could be argued this is part of a larger methodology of intimidation.

I suppose. But again, the entire convoluted theory relies on believing this posse has proven anything. Which they havent. Some might WANt to believe they have... But In their press conference, they even had to add a story that they had a "source that met Obama's mother in the 80s, and she introduced her son barack as a foreign exchange student" Talk about desperate. If they really had proven anything, the typical desperate" i know someone who knew someone who met someone who said something" story wouldnt be needed.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by Nana2

I read a prophecy on line years ago by a so called modern day prophet . This prophecy was before Obama was president and it said that for the sins of our country USA a nation that calls itself under God I will place a son of Ishmael to lead your country to desolation but I ( God ). Will not make a full end to you . In the end this son of Ishmael will be cast out by his own and trampled under foot.

I will see if I can find it and post it back here , Maybe this so called prophet was the real deal and Obama will be cast aside by his NWO bosses.

Oh come on. And this is the point ive been trying to make. Its just too easy to make any kind of blind accusation online.. Too friggen easy.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I agree. The birther movement, of which I defended at first, has become such a circus that even the GOP will not touch it from a distance!

It really seems like desperation on their part. Do they hate this man so much that they would perpetuate lie after lie hoping that it would trick our courts into removing Obama? It's insulting to the intelligence more than anything.

And why is WND even considered a news source anymore? They are proven hoaxers IMO.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I agree. The birther movement, of which I defended at first, has become such a circus that even the GOP will not touch it from a distance!

It really seems like desperation on their part. Do they hate this man so much that they would perpetuate lie after lie hoping that it would trick our courts into removing Obama? It's insulting to the intelligence more than anything.

And why is WND even considered a news source anymore? They are proven hoaxers IMO.

People will ignore anything that gets in the way of their story. And the more they have to ignore, the more convoluted the story. IMO, this defines birtherism.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
How long has the world trade center hoax held up, when anyone with a decent engineering education can tell it is a fraud, just from watching the video. If the CIA-types didn't purposefully output this POS document then Obama may have had his kids generate it as crooked practice. It has about that level of skill.

The forgery is intentionally of low quality, so that it will be found out.

Prediction: It will be shown that the original was lost, or destroyed inadvertently, by an incompetent clerk (probably one of a male Caucasian republican persuasion), and that he created the document to cover up his own incompetence. Thus the discoverer of the fraud, can be ridiculed in the eyes of the public, for being correct, and a nobody(a now wealthy nobody) can be scapegoated ala Sheriff Joe's "Person Of Interest".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join