It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii official now SIGNS an affadavit that no BC ever existed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal
How long has the world trade center hoax held up, when anyone with a decent engineering education can tell it is a fraud, just from watching the video. If the CIA-types didn't purposefully output this POS document then Obama may have had his kids generate it as crooked practice. It has about that level of skill.

The forgery is intentionally of low quality, so that it will be found out.

Prediction: It will be shown that the original was lost, or destroyed inadvertently, by an incompetent clerk (probably one of a male Caucasian republican persuasion), and that he created the document to cover up his own incompetence. Thus the discoverer of the fraud, can be ridiculed in the eyes of the public, for being correct, and a nobody(a now wealthy nobody) can be scapegoated ala Sheriff Joe's "Person Of Interest".

And again, this all rests of the fact that the forgery accusations are right. Which they have not proven to be. LEt me ask this..

What makes you think this certificate is low quality? Aside from press conferences by right wing hoax websites and racist sheriffs telling you so... Do you frequently study green layered birth certificates from the 1960s out of Hawaii?
edit on 3-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

And again, this all rests of the fact that the forgery accusations are right.

What makes you think this certificate is low quality?

Thanks for the conversation.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

i answer you comments & observation here:

Thread: Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!, page 20

the post directly below yours,

edit on 3-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

As if Takahashi would put his own job on the line by confirming ANY aspect of what was claimed by his employee!

And you prefer to believe HIM? One cannot trust one word he says! He could have been ordered to lie and discredit the official's claims.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Let's face it, if this Birther junk had any real teeth then the GOP would have the very ammo they'd need to get rid of him and would be able to impeach him and he'd end up in prison.

But there are so many holes in the Birther junk that it's not even funny.

Beginning with the hundreds of people who would have to be in on the conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Let's face it, if this Birther junk had any real teeth then the GOP would have the very ammo they'd need to get rid of him and would be able to impeach him and he'd end up in prison.

But there are so many holes in the Birther junk that it's not even funny.

Beginning with the hundreds of people who would have to be in on the conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal

Originally posted by bknapple32

And again, this all rests of the fact that the forgery accusations are right.

What makes you think this certificate is low quality?

Thanks for the conversation.

That doesnt really help.. I ask legit questions and you just ignore.. Ok, its typical, but I thought we were getting somewhere

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Well now, isn't that just interesting. A legally binding statement, as I understand things. SO...We have Sheriff Joe who would have committed crimes of misuse of state and county funds at the very least and now we have this Gentlemen who is also in a position of being prosecutable, merely for saying this in the way he did. (sworn statements and all)

If there is nothing to it..and nothing to hide..and all is well in the State of Denmark, then lets see the paper...IN the book...IN place and so, IN CONTEXT as an original document.

Then everyone who is sick and tired of this whole thing can join those of us who still wonder....whatever the specific item of wonder may be.....and prosecute these two desperados who HAVE LITERALLY committed actionable crimes IF...they're lying. Or we can look the other way, if the evidence falls that direction.

We aren't there yet...these two aren't enough...but if this trend of people taking a stand they can be prosecuted for lying about continues, then the put up or shut up time is approaching and even the White House can't ignore this until November if more DO come out..and do so at personal legal risk.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
"THAT'S RACIST!!111!!" in 3...2....1....

Nothing will come of this. The Obama BC conspiracy is now on the level of Area 51. No matter how many scientists or officials come forward, nothing will be taken seriously.
edit on 3/3/2012 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

You may wish your statement to be true but it bears no relation to the fact that We The People are indeed waking from decades of narcoleptic denial.

Truth is more powerful than lies. Just as no amount of darkness can muffle light, it's now too late. We've crossed some point of no return. Get ready. It's about to get juicy.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

No, I never drifted away from it. Once I got the concept... I'm incredibly patient. I mean, for instance, my prediction of the singularity in 2012 is 20 [now 25] years old. the prediction is 20 years old. It's something that I've lived with for 20 years and I'll live with for 18 more.

I'm very patient, but my attitude is that this thing that went on was special enough that it's worth spending one life on. And it'll be your life. What I spend most of my time doing is reading philosophy, history, science, sociology, literature, and what I'm trying to figure out is am I out of context? Or, to put it another way, am I crazy?

And the answer is no.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

You cant be serious? The dr is deceased now... However his own SON confirmed that was without a doubt his fathers signature.

Unless his son is an expert on forgery this means nothing.
And yes I can be serious.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
"THAT'S RACIST!!111!!" in 3...2....1....

Nothing will come of this. The Obama BC conspiracy is now on the level of Area 51. No matter how many scientists or officials come forward, nothing will be taken seriously.
edit on 3/3/2012 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

Maybe because the whole thing is a lie that is akin to idea that he is not only a communist and a muslim
but he is also and illegal alien too.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Nana2
I know its old news that Tim Adams , the Hawaiin official that says no BC ever existed,

He is also very careless with the truth....

voices.washingtonpost.com...

I checked with Glen Takahashi, the administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's office, and while he verified that Adams worked there, he explained – gently making it clear he did not want to "call anyone a liar" -- that Adams never actually had access to information about Barack Obama..........Takahashi explained that the "senior elections clerk" job that Adams held was a low-level data entry position dealing with voter registration and absentee ballots -- Adams was one of dozens of temporary employees who staffed the pre-election rush. And he contradicted Adams's claims that Obama's lack of a birth certificate was an "open secret" or that voters contacted the office to ask about it.

"To be honest, I fielded no questions about that," Takahashi said. "Why would anyone ask us? We don't have those records."

So yet another birther claim is shown to be false!

I think I'd go with someone who was willing to make a sworn statement as opposed to a boss whose office hasn't been upfront. I have read numerous sources that claimed they attempted to get a BC copy and were shut down. So this Takahashi is lying through his teeth here:

"To be honest, I fielded no questions about that," Takahashi said. "Why would anyone ask us? We don't have those records."

Can I ask why he would say: "We don't have those records."?
Accidentally acknowledging the truth?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Can I ask why he would say: "We don't have those records."?

Because the Dept. of Health would have those records, not the electoral office....

Accidentally acknowledging the truth?

No, just stating the truth, as they have nothing to do with birth records!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join