It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese UFO Up Close and Slow Motion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Human_Alien

Umm.. you being a "UFO enthusiast"
you are a little late sharing this old video.. its like 2 years old I believe

oh.. and I believe its a fake, there is no reaction to the "UFO" taking off at light speed and the video ends.
And there have not been any other footage presented of this ufo, I wont say it look CGI like all the trolls.. because im having a hard time to tell the diffrents
edit on 2-3-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

ha. 2 years old.
Dude, it has a time stamp, it's from 2006... that's six years ago :p

I agree though... definitely looks like a fake... I think the actual presentation of the UFO itself looks reasonably realistic, whether CGI or not, but the reactions and the camerawork don't fit with the UFO.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

eh you are fine....but see THIS is why you (in general) must be more skeptical! skeptical does NOT equal disbeliever! it just means that you KNOW there is crap out there and you need to be skeptical of it all and question everything first.....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
Are you guys saying that the buildings are not real either? Not saying you are wrong, as I don't know..but why would they fake the buildings if it is indeed a fake?

Peace

No, the buildings are originally in the footage but the ufo isnt.

You take the footage of the buildings.
Open After effects, motion track the ufo to the building...using anchor points in the program, make it move about etc.
Bring this footage into sony vegas or something similar, edit in some lights, flashes, and if you really want to make it seem authentic add some gasps of amazement, or screams when it goes by.

zzzz its so easy to do its no wonder there are so many vids. Im pretty sure given an hour or 2 you could knock something up of this quality.

edit on 2-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by spav5
Are you guys saying that the buildings are not real either? Not saying you are wrong, as I don't know..but why would they fake the buildings if it is indeed a fake?

Peace

No, the buildings are originally in the footage but the ufo isnt.

You take the footage of the buildings.
Open After effects, motion track the ufo to the building...using anchor points in the program, make it move about etc.
Bring this footage into sony vegas or something similar, edit in some lights, flashes, and if you really want to make it seem authentic add some gasps of amazement, or screams when it goes by.

zzzz its so easy to do its no wonder there are so many vids. Im pretty sure given an hour or 2 you could knock something up of this quality.

edit on 2-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

I appreciate your confidence in me : )

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

In 2002 though? It's minimum 10 years old, I have it burned on an old CD from back in the day when I was UFO hunting online. It was around before Youtube and before Adobe bought After Effects.

Could this be created using version 5.0 from 2001?

3D layers, 3D lights, dynamic previews, parenting, vector paint, expressions, pick whip, draw/edit masks in comp window, integration of Atomic Power plug-ins (foam, wave world, card dance, shatter, vegas), 16 bits per channel color, Illustrator transparency support, SWF export, mask colors, mask motion blur, mask expansion, RAM Preview region of interest, Photoshop 6 vector mask import, PDF import, solo switch, scrubbable property values, custom workspaces, effect reordering, PAR correction, reveal file on disk, reduce project, trim comp to work area, >2GB movie output

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I'm surprised you haven't seen this one before Human_Alien , here's one from 07 ...can't remember if thats when it first came out but I do remember it was a few years ago .

It is CGI

edit on 2-3-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

Damn, you found it before I did!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Nobody said stop bringing em... it's what you do. Just be ready for the ATS hammer down, as it were. Pretty credible bunch of minds will scrutinize it. Now just sigh and go get another.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I don't understand. You have been around long enough not to get your skirt blown up by such an obvious fake video by now. I mean, seriously dude?

And for the folks that think they need to even "analyze" the video itself to determine it's authenticity.....before you go through that amount of trouble just use common sense, reason and logic first. It will save you plenty of time before you even get into the obvious video flaws.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
ell, mates...I see a rectangle around the object
don't look at the object...pull back and view the whole screen...I see a friggin rectangle with dots at the corners... tight around the object.

edit on 2-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

edit on 2-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
In Any language, even thou I can't understand it in the vid, it sounds obviously fake and poorly acted.

link   

link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

And for the folks that think they need to even "analyze" the video itself to determine it's authenticity.....before you go through that amount of trouble just use common sense, reason and logic first. It will save you plenty of time before you even get into the obvious video flaws.

Instead of posting simply "it is fake" which is against T&C anyways and adds nothing to the conversation.....some, like me, prefer to point out WHY it is fake. It is not a matter of using common sense, etc etc...it is a matter of setting the record straight by saying WHY something is or isn't what is being claimed.

It also STOPS the comments like "super cool!" or whatever.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Instead of posting simply "it is fake" which is against T&C anyways and adds nothing to the conversation.....some, like me, prefer to point out WHY it is fake. It is not a matter of using common sense, etc etc...it is a matter of setting the record straight by saying WHY something is or isn't what is being claimed.

It also STOPS the comments like "super cool!" or whatever.

Okay, its fake because ufos are not real, its a massive diss info corparation. Doin there corparation thingys, its actually a highly advanced type of Salmon found six miles off nebraska.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You're joking surely ? Its Fake 100% Think its time to start questioning your judgement.

Edit: Just to add something semi-usefull to my comment, It just looks scripted. CGI can be learnt as a tool to create realism, but fewer people learn the skills to make a peice of CG film realistic.

It's far too obvious, far to perfectly timed etc to even stand a chance of being mistaken for real.

It's not real.
edit on 2-3-2012 by pot8er because: added Extra comments

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Carefully

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

So, what are you doing in this forum?? If you are certain then why bother??.......Oh, trolls
2nd

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
meh, we have all seen hundreds of these clips, it's just mind numbing .

I'm sure if you show me a real alien on camera i would just think it would be a CGI or w/e.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Has your account been hacked?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Not just the fact that it's CGI, but that as the "ufo" is zooming away I was watching the building and the camera zoomed at the perfect time as the video was being sped up.

I know i'm not the first person to point this out, but I wanted to. So I did.
edit on 3-3-2012 by FurthestStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think that's older than 2 years. I like it.

Having seen a ufo at rooftop height less than 150ft away (I'll measure it one day) I can tell you they look a bit computer generated in real life too. That's just my tuppence worth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join