It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese UFO Up Close and Slow Motion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Although I truly believe in the presence of what I like to call Universal Beings, I'm always very skeptical of these videos/pictures. HOWEVER....at least the last few dozens videos posted on ats have been ripped apart and called a hoax. Can someone please direct me to a thread of "real" UFO footage?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The trouble with so many armchair debunkers of UFO videos here is that they call out "CGI" without offering any evidence that the video was fabricated. Simply labelling it such based upon vacuous, subjective statements like "I think", "it is obvious to me...", etc just should not cut it here at ATS, however much it may create the illusion of having an IQ of 160 that cannot be fooled by such trickery. But this is so often the tiresome, knee-jerk response to videos of alleged UFOs that one encounters here. And, even when some attempt IS made to justify one's opinion that the video is fake, it is often so contestable that the response is worthless.

Could we have some well-thought out analysis for a change?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

The trouble with so many armchair debunkers of UFO videos here is that they call out "CGI" without offering any evidence that the video was fabricated.

So rather than look for the evidence you'd rather just wait for someone to provide it ?
Ok here it is .....
From 29 on this video , clearly CGI

On this video from .18 the UFO out of sync with the building

And here's the original thread
UFO over China -suddenly disappears

Image posted by ArMaP on that thread .

Hows that

edit on 3-3-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Id have to go agree, I have worked in many animation studios, 3D and 2D, and this definitely looks like CGI. Not that bad though, especially since it' probably just someone at home messing around.

There are a few things that make me think this. One, the UFO seems out of place in relation to everything else. There is something called Composting where you place the CGI image into the scene. You then match the lighting, shadow, etc to the CGI object to make it blend in to the surrounding. They did this but not extremely well. At at 3D studio of any size you have a whole Compositing department as this is a crucial part of getting the image to look good, especially when mixed with live action.

You would expect the building close to the UFO to be effected by the light, either by its shadow or when it vanishes. This is not there.

Don't mean to be a bummer, I believe in UFOs, I have seen one one but this unfortunately is a just a pretty ok job at CGI.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
what screams fake to me about this video is the object is completely fuzzy, yet the building in the background is in focus and very clear

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
double post,excuse me.

edit on 3-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

TextKenneth A. Arnold (March 29, 1915 in Sebeka, Minnesota[2] – January 16, 1984 in Bellevue, Washington[3]) was an American aviator and businessman. He is best-known for making what is generally considered the first widely reported unidentified flying object sighting in the United States, after claiming to have seen nine unusual objects flying in a chain near Mount Rainier, Washington on June 24, 1947. (See Kenneth Arnold UFO sighting)

TextA flying saucer (also referred to as a flying disc) is a type of unidentified flying object (UFO) sometimes believed to be of alien origin with a disc or saucer-shaped body, usually described as silver or metallic, occasionally reported as covered with running lights or surrounded with a glowing light, hovering or moving rapidly either alone or in tight formations with other similar craft, and exhibiting high maneuverability

www.project1947.com...

TextStarting June 26 and June 27, newspapers first began using the terms "flying saucer" and "flying disk" (or "disc") to describe the sighted objects. Thus the Arnold sighting is credited with giving rise to these popular terms. The actual origin of the terms is somewhat controversial and complicated. Jerome Clark cites a 1970 study by Herbert Strentz, who reviewed U.S. newspaper accounts of the Arnold UFO sighting, and concluded that the term was probably due to an editor or headline writer: the body of the early Arnold news stories did not use the term "flying saucer" or "flying disc."[15] However, earlier stories did in fact credit Arnold with using terms such as "saucer", "disk", and "pie-pan" in describing the shape. (see quotations further below)

Years later, Arnold claimed he told Bill Bequette that "they flew erratic, like a saucer if you skip it across the water." Arnold felt that he had been misquoted since the description referred to the objects' motion rather than their shape.[4] Thus Bequette has often been credited with first using "flying saucer" and supposedly misquoting Arnold, but the term does not appear in Bequette's early articles. Instead, his first article of June 25 says only, "He said he sighted nine saucer-like aircraft flying in formation..."

And every since 1947,every body was programmed to see a flying disk or flying saucer,saucers were never suppose to be added to your matrix of thinking,but it did,it happened,and the world is still looking for flying saucers.

The only thing that fly’s in the atmosphere that’s an UFO,is the 'Triangle Aliens' ...The same triangle aliens that helped with the design of every pyramid on earth, the same triangle that fly’s on the back on your dollar bill, and the same alien triangle space ship that Kenneth Arnold described before the government embedded its sheeple with some ,lol, bs flying saucer that disables the brain from really understanding what been going on.

'Arnold felt that he had been misquoted since the description referred to the objects' motion rather than their shape.'

So do you believe this bill guy...or do you believe arnold.

by the way.

This is an under water craft,it doesnt fly, and never will fly.

www.world-mysteries.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

s8int.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
faker than fake.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I recognize this one, Its an old one, but for me one of the closest to real, everybody's yelling CGI these days and the notion already placed within the worlds dictionary....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

everybody's yelling CGI these days and the notion already placed within the worlds dictionary

If its CGI whats wrong with calling it CGI ?
Its CGI ...not yelling , just sayin .

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well then.....I believe you....Pretty compelling evidence against this video....

Great find OP....This is one of the rare cases that actually appears real....To most of us that is....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
faker than fake.

Wow....Let's add you to the list.....I belive you now since such a strong case you pose against this video!!

Skeptics shouldn't be allowed to respond to a thread without some kind of evidence against why this is "faker than fake"....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Well then.....I believe you....Pretty compelling evidence against this video....

Great find OP....This is one of the rare cases that actually appears real....To most of us that is....

Im sorry you feel the need to try and belittle every post i made (since your nose was put out of joint over another thread), but, some of us know how to use CGI....the tale tale signs are obvious to those who use the software.

Motion tracking is out.....thats enough to say the video is fake. Ive explained how it was made on the second page.

The fact the motion of the "UFO" isnt in sync with the rest of the footage is a good indicator that the footage is fraudulent.

These effects are very easy to do...badly, hence the amount of UFO vids on Youtube.

www.videocopilot.net...

That and After Effects is all you need to make a hoax video

Heres an example of bad tracking.

And here is this video....i spent 10 minutes doing the same as hoaxkiller for ya

This isnt the worst tracking, but its off....therefor its fake....HOAX!

EDIT: This is slowed down to .39 of the real speed. I did this because though obvious to some, its quite hard to see any faster.

Soooo......this seems pretty real you say? Ive provided evidence against....how about some for it being real?
edit on 6-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: momentary loss of grammar

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

All I said was how is it not real?? You provided evidence as to why....THANK YOU!!

I didn't blast your post on this thread because it is you....I see your name all too often saying...."Fake" with nothing there but your word....All I asked for was evidence as to why, and you provided it....

As for your so called attack that I am making toward you.....There is nothing there, you are digging deep here buddy....I just constantly see the exact same thing from you all over UFO / Alien topics....As a die hard skeptic, there needs to be evidence as to why it is fake to you....

ATS is not the court of law, here it is real until proven fake......

I have no clue to what you are saying about me getting apparently beat up in another thread either....I offer my opinion and that's it.....Are you that upset at me personally for something I said to you in another thread?? That makes me feel good that I made that big of an impression on you...Thanks for that

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
the UFO lights are attached to the side of the UFO and still are all visible at the same time ..FAKE

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join