It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese UFO Up Close and Slow Motion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Although I am a UFO enthusiast I don't get wow'ed that often. But I wow this regardless if it's real or CGi'd because my hat goes off to the artist then!

Computer animation is getting so incredibly good it's almost undetectable. So I'll leave that area to the professionals. But my first impression was....it's unusual and looks convincing.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Umm.. you being a "UFO enthusiast"
you are a little late sharing this old video.. its like 2 years old I believe

oh.. and I believe its a fake, there is no reaction to the "UFO" taking off at light speed and the video ends.
And there have not been any other footage presented of this ufo, I wont say it look CGI like all the trolls.. because im having a hard time to tell the diffrents
edit on 2-3-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

if you notice the light on the side of the building , surely this would be dipicted upon the ufo, ide say it was cgi,some use of camera matching i feel

funbox

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Motion tracing is off....flash is unrealistic, its a hoax.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The building shifts position a small amount when the UFO vanishes,not in the least bit authentic in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well thanks for sharing...I had not seen it either.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
The building shifts position a small amount when the UFO vanishes,not in the least bit authentic in my opinion.

Not saying that it is real..but explain what you are talking about...I don't see a shift..and if so how does that make it fake. I mean why would a fake make the building move?

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There is clear and obvious light & shadow on the building....yet none on the "ufo"....

I suppose aliens make them so they are not affected by the sun, light and shadows....

also the object does not look 3d...it looks 2d.....it looks like it is between the buildings, rather than off in the distance....

eh forget it...it looks like it was added in to mundane footage....

IMO, nothing about this seems remotely real......it actually seems like some middle schooler got after effects for christmas....
edit on March 2nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm surprised you haven't seen this one before Human_Alien , here's one from 07 ...can't remember if thats when it first came out but I do remember it was a few years ago .

It is CGI

edit on 2-3-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

But m' mod, who monitors my favorite forum......you always always always say this.
So is this no wonder?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Are you guys saying that the buildings are not real either? Not saying you are wrong, as I don't know..but why would they fake the buildings if it is indeed a fake?

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

oh my god. that verison even looks worse.......

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

you are a little late sharing this old video.. its like 2 years old I believe

It's more like 10 years old, this was one of the 1st decent UFO videos I ever saw. I saw it around 2002 I believe, way before advanced consumer level computer CGI.

My opinion is that I like it regardless of fake or real, because if fake it's a good one for it's time, if real then wow!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

But m' mod, who monitors my favorite forum......you always always always say this.
So is this no wonder?

ever wonder why i say it? maybe because the stuff posted here is a lot of phony bologna crap....no offense to YOU but to the people out there uploading the crap...making the crap...trying to fool everyone...i see more obvious stuff than truly unidentified stuff....

look, i believe we are not alone. i truly believe there is "something" beyond our own reality....whether that be "aliens" or some supernatural presence...

but this crap on YT is not helping the "cause" so to speak.....
edit on March 2nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Its no such things as saucers, so therefore its a fake.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

THIS is the same one?

I remember that one. That one was moving and en route though (or so it seems). This one was stationary but.... they look alike.
WTF? Was I hoodwinked?

Man, I was just trying to take a break from all the Breitbart bickering and thought I landed a good clip. Geeze!

Thanks for nothing Gortex!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Computer animation is getting so incredibly good it's almost undetectable. So I'll leave that area to the professionals. But my first impression was....it's unusual and looks convincing.

Really? I think it looks terrible. Actually worse than the grandfather of all these videos, which would be the Mexico City video. Right off the bat, they don't even get the angle of the disc right. Bleh.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

So is this no wonder?

ever wonder why i say it? maybe because the stuff posted here is all phony bologna crap....no offense to YOU but to the people out there uploading the crap...making the crap...trying to fool everyone...

look, i believe we are not alone. i truly believe there is "something" beyond our own reality....whether that be "aliens" or some supernatural presence...

but this crap on YT is not helping the "cause" so to speak.....

Well I guess neither does my discernment capabilities!

You're right.
I'm wrong.
Which butt check shall I .....ah, never-mind.
I'll just give you

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

well ide hedge my bets that one of the masses will eventually uploaded something more gritty, well thats if you believe they exist and are pottering around in our skys , theres enough cameras out there to appease any advanced egocentric species.

funbox

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

My opinion is that I like it regardless of fake or real, because if fake it's a good one for it's time, if real then wow!

That's what I thought too. I knew I liked the way you think!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join