It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I have lived in Northern Utah, USA for 12 years, and never during those 12 years have I seen anything this bizarre.

It's snowing, a foot of snow, and it's march, the month where the snow is suppose to melt or be gone. But that isn't all, it's on and off. One moment it's a blizzard, next moment it's sunshine, next moment it's raining, the next it's a blizzard. But this time, it seems like it's going to be a blizzard for a long time.

This is something that isn't normal.

I can upload pictures but I rather tell the news now and let someone gather the information on what the whole world is experiencing, I'm just contributing this piece of the puzzle for the big picture of what is really going on.

Remembering on what has happened within the last 2 months, is that there were planes close together, about 20 or less miles apart up there, and leaving a chemtrail. I find that odd since planes or jets don't get that too close, even in broad daylight. I tried to get a picture of them close together but the sun was flaring the lens.

I don't believe CO2 or CO emissions are a culprit as well since it's part of the system.

If anyone can give a status of what is going on at their area, that will be great. Or if there has been any unusual activity going on, tell us, then we will know what to expect. Or if anything that is going on with the people such as, for example, some of the people who I work with seemed like they were more on edge than ever, not because of work, because of something else. Just small things, they've helped so far to know something is off.

Thank you all for reading this and taking your time to respond.

edit on 2-3-2012 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I have also noticed this, out here in upstate New York we didn't get inches until late December... And that didn't even stick because we didn't have snow on Christmas.. which I thought was ridiculous. I have been contemplating this thought for awhile but never really mentioned it.. Looking forward to further discussion and possible theories of what could be causing this.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I agree, something is def going on. HAARP?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
pshhhhhhh N.Y barley had a winter....

only big storm was on oct 30 and we had lite snow...

its so weird to walk out and see so much sunshine lie its spring time or summer

something is up and i dont think its haarp maybe just the poles reallyshifting

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It warmed up to 79 degrees here in western South Carolina today. Typically at this time of year, the highs average in the mid 60's. It's been a very warm winter here but we have had some cold weather mixed in but it doesn't seem to last more than 2 to 3 days. I remember a typical winter would always have cold mornings where I'm often wearing a heavy jacket and then a gradual transition to a lighter weight jacket. This winter I've gone to work in short sleeve shirts more often than I can remember without even bringing a jacket.

People were running their air conditioning here today.
edit on 2/3/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Tell me about it. Southern Illinois here and this whole winter has been VERY warm, almost hot. Zero snow save a few flakes that didn't even register which fell for maybe 30 minutes. Other than two nights of 40 degree weather, we've been in the 50's and high 60's. Normally it's 20 degrees but hardly any snow. Though we get snow for xmas and such. Maybe an inch.

Today it's going to be 71 degrees. All week it's been 62 to 71. Middle of Feb it was 55 to 62. Jan the same. etc etc.

Somethign definitely is VERY wrong and it is going on the world over. Very odd. Dunno if it's anything to be frightened over. For now I'm just enjoying this. Last summer though we had about 8 weeks of above 114 degree temps. Normally it's about 85 at the most with maybe ONE day of 90.

I'm not liking how our summer may go. What if it's over 120 degrees? NO one is used to that here. It's not dry like out west. We get massive humidity here

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wrksstudios

LOL! Gave me a good laugh, that's a very common response for anything weather lately...
HAARP is a field of radio antennas... I highly doubt there using it to give us a warm winter..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
we didnt really get a winter until lately... idk if thats good/bad, but being hot one day and freezing the next is causing a confusion to me, shorts and a hoodie is becoming my regular thing... wish the damn weather would make up its mind. Hopefully we get some snow, ha...
edit on 2-3-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I also agree the weather here in Los Angeles has been weird lately with the it being extremely cold at night and somtimes it getting really hot....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
didnt last year we got snow in NYC in APRIL?

maybe this year again, Snow in Spring instead of Winter?

or maybe this year, snow in Summer at this rate!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury
reply to post by wrksstudios

LOL! Gave me a good laugh, that's a very common response for anything weather lately...
HAARP is a field of radio antennas... I highly doubt there using it to give us a warm winter..

HAARP is not just a field of radio antenna' s

"The $30 million [Pentagon] project, euphemistically named HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), is made to beam more than 1.7 gigawatts (billion watts) of radiated power into the ionosphere -- the electrically charged layer above Earth's atmosphere. Put simply, the apparatus is a reversal of a radio telescope -- just transmitting instead of receiving. It will 'boil the upper atmosphere'. After [heating] and disturbing the ionosphere, the radiations will bounce back onto the earth in for form of long waves which penetrate our bodies, the ground and the oceans."

so if its just radio antenas what is this ?

so it couldn t control the weather eh? its just radio antenna s??

edit on 2-3-2012 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
HAARP is just a cover story inplanted in people's minds by gov/s. to avoid telling what is relly going on.

Everytime we have wierd weather : "HAARP DID IT". Earth is changing and is not the first time it happens, face it. Feel free to panic if want, but at least don't fall in silly fake explanations.

Poles move once in a while. Today's deserts were forests time ago. Deep waters were continents in other time.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i have lived in the high desert for almost 10 years. it has snowed maybe 4 times. this past month we practically had a blizzard. and then boom. next day sunny as hell. I agree, the world is def up to something....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Here in New Zealand, where I am, it's the worst summer EVER,

last night I wore 3 hoodies, 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of pants . Every other summer I struggle getting to sleep at night because of the heat, this entire summer I've been sleeping with 2 blankets!

Wonder what the coming winter will be like

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Heat index I take it, which is slightly different than temperature.

I looked to see if a warm winter could mean a hot summer but from what I read there doesn't seem to be a correlation.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
its called living on a planet, circling a star.

there is only a normal defined through what we've experienced and catalogued.

there is still so much that can and probably will happen. change is inevitable.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Northern Utah has been hit with a blizzard, it was bad but now it's passed. Almost everything froze

new topics

top topics

join