It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave Monotheistic Religion And There Will Be No Final Battle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
No, he [Satan] is a real entity, the god (small g) of this world.

Where is your evidence that he is a real entity? I'd much like to see it.

Where is MY evidence? The Word of God.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No, he [Satan] is a real entity, the god (small g) of this world.

Where is your evidence that he is a real entity? I'd much like to see it.

So the bible?

Written by man... who SAID God spoke to him. But really it was actually a combination of many beliefs and religions that went into making the bible. Research...

and which God? Last I checked there were many...

If anyone stated these claims (God talked to me and asked me to write this book) today they would be locked up. BUT the double standard is as long as it's God you are talking to and not Demons then it's okay...

You have no proof, just faith... HUGE difference...

Reality check peeps... If you can't see it, them, then how do you know 100% who and what you are talking to? Because they said so?
Ever hear of lying?

For all you know you could be playing on the wrong side... good thing I have no side, or favorites...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That's not conclusive evidence. I can use Harry Potter to prove that Hogwarts School of Witchcraft is a real place because it says so in the book.

Do you have any objective evidence to prove your claim?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That's not conclusive evidence. I can use Harry Potter to prove that Hogwarts School of Witchcraft is a real place because it says so in the book.

You asked where MY evidence was. I told you. Whether or not that evidence is conclusive to you or anyone else, is irrelevant to me. My faith doesn't rest upon your burden of proof.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So Satan is real to you based on faith alone. That's fine, that's all I was asking for. Just don't spread it around like it's a fact. Just because you believe it, doesn't make it true.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

You have no proof, just faith... HUGE difference...

If you say so. The structures and codes underlying the text defy a single person's ability to make them up, let alone 40+ different people over 2,000+ years, many of whom never met the other writers of scripture.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

So Satan is real to you based on faith alone. That's fine, that's all I was asking for. Just don't spread it around like it's a fact. Just because you believe it, doesn't make it true.

I didn't say satan is real to only me based on faith alone. And you realize the likewise is just as true? Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it's not true. I'm not in the inferior position here. I only need some evidence to have faith he exists, you need the qualities of God (omnipresence and omniscience) to prove he doesn't.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If there were no armies of Jesus....
No armies of the Mahdi...
No armies of the Jewish Messiah...
If there were no armies at all and no people willing to kill others, there would be no bloody end times battle.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Perhaps..

Though, there is also the distinct possibility that what is spoken about refers to an inevitable conflict, regardless of what form they may take. Maybe different cultures were simply seeing the same thing, but through different individual contexts.

So, in that, we could see that this battle may even be between those who leave monotheistic religion, as you suggest, and those who feel there is no God, but God.

We could even see it happen with no monotheistic religion involved whatsoever, if such a conflict is sourced in something like the duality which the physical/material universe propagates.

Just some "thinking points." I obviously have no idea what im talking about.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Jesus
edit on 3-3-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
If there were no armies of Jesus....
No armies of the Mahdi...
No armies of the Jewish Messiah...
If there were no armies at all and no people willing to kill others, there would be no bloody end times battle.

Peace.

Yes there would be
Its a battle against the powers of evil. God Vs satan
and those who serve satan against God and after the battle there will be a judgement.

Judgement is as natural as sin. It has to take place. Nobody escapes judgement.
It would be better if everyone just accepted judgement instead of fighting it, then there would be no bloodbath.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join