It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Automatic writing or psychography is writing which the writer states to be produced from a subconscious and/or spiritual source without conscious awareness of the content.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight

Originally posted by AlphaX
reply to post by ofNight

Wow, good catch, Night! I'm really surprised you were able to find that so easily. I wouldn't have even thought to look for it.

It was by pure coincidence!

I was looking up the angel Gabriel, it was one of the first results that came up for Y! Answers and the response seemed familiar.

OP get's an A for effort.

****************************************** Here's some extra stars for your find. Wish I could give you more than one on your post.

ATS Rocks......

ETA: Gabriel....can you please explain your obvious word for word plagiarism from another site.....

Des
edit on 1-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

Just to prove myself here you "HAVE" not met micheal, even if in some form, you are gabriel. Which i highly doubt, one word to claim to be that which you are not. In the event of my succession this will only bare worse, than the fate of the "great" lord himself. In summary, as to your claim, i have sensed no others although adjusting to this world is always a painfull process. However you have not met micheal, and we are here only in spirt form itself, you are not the emboidment of "gabriel" he passed, a millenia ago, as did i and micheal. We had it taken from us on the rock, I personally took micheals, in such hes cursed to wallow the rock as we did till, time stars and spiritual and pyshical connection are all at set point. All i can say in any case is when i succede, and take my throne you should join me brother, together once again micheal shall be banished from the land, the son shall return and defy the father, and we united create the final and last solution of the fallen trinity. In any case, message me if you hear or sense sophia let me know.

Luca
Gabe
Jesu

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer

Please allow me to introduce myself I am a man of mystery and true wealth
Raziel who knows nothing
Favorite outlook "There is a belief on earth that we are all pieces of a God whose body is the cosmos. While this is an idea I would never promote among humanity, I find it has a certain appeal, this spark of divinity. My mind betrays me however. All the evidence says that God is dead or dying, and what does that make us? Worms living in a corpse, feeding off the remains of a being so large we can't even begin to comprehend Him."

Decay will only be allowed in the "cosmos" for a certain time before T-cells are dispatched to the area to ascertain the nature of the attack. White blood cells will then rush to the site and eat up the infection and spew out the foul. That poor foul miasma dirty and soiled, forever expelled because it cared not for the love of the body that gave it existence and meaning. There is much sadness from the loss for it were more the profitable to co-operate and grow together than to separate and be alone.

Very Nietzsche like quote Lucifer. Hitler liked him too.

Regarding the OP, we need angels now more than anything. To help us to follow the rule of love. Love your neighbor as yourself, condemn not, forgive. Is that burden really that hard? Take the timber out of your own eye before you try to remove the sliver from your neighbor's.

What say you to this Gabriel?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
After his plagiarism was discover by OfNight/ATS member........I wonder if Gabriel has flown the coop.....

edit on 1-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
After his plagiarism was discover by Night/ATS member........I wonder if Gabriel has flown the coop.....

I discovered gabrielle was a fallen angel. Poster Ofnight dicovered the plagiarism.
In any case our angel seems to have disappeared.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank You...I edited to the correct name in my post.

Yup...looks like he speared his wings and flew away....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Umm are they serious, you asked a question and i searched up the answer and posted it. Sure i plagiarized that one post to give you the answer! The reason i plagiarized it was because it was a coincidence to see that it said Gabriel was cast out of heaven for 21 years when im turning 21 on march 2nd!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

No, although Michael has not been perfect he was never one with the devil.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

Yes indeed you are correct with what you posted. The reason why we are here is because the Devil seen God and denied him while seeing him! Humans don't have the pleasure to see him until they die and yet most still believe he exist. Don't you see the greatness and purpose in that.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel

Umm are they serious, you asked a question and i searched up the answer and posted it. Sure i plagiarized that one post to give you the answer! The reason i plagiarized it was because it was a coincidence to see that it said Gabriel was cast out of heaven for 21 years when im turning 21 on march 2nd!

But if you're Gabriel, it seems like you wouldn't have to search for the answer, you'd know the answer already considering it's about you. Plagiarism doesn't sound very angelic.

I haven't the slightest clue as to why you're even trying to maintain this front. You've been exposed as a troll. You have absolutely no credibility at this point.
edit on 1-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

First of all: Angels do not get "born" in a human. If they roam the earth - they do it in human VISUAL form - but they are still not human. Remember when they visited Abraham and Lot and were offered to eat - they refused, and that is when they knew those were angels.

Second: Gabriel ONLY COMES as a messenger. He relays the messages of God to His prophets.

Since there are NO MORE prophets of God - then Gabriel also has no job being here.

And third: If you really believe what you are saying - YOU REALLY NEED HELP.

I'm in no way supporting this thread.

However, that is only part of the truth. Depends on the passage. I'll find that tomorrow if I remember, and a very good book to recommend is Mauro Biglino's literal translation.

Of course the Elohim plural were longer lived than the adams, but they were mortal. Read pslam 82, the closest to the literal but still not exact would be KVJ 2000.

Angels are ETs.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

HOW DARE YOU SAY GOD IS DYING YOU

'Rub your ears'...'take a deep breath' and whooosah whhooosah'

youtu.be...

I Think that Gabriel himself can break you from the dark side if given a chance. Just as angels have the ability to jump in side a good person, the demons have the same ability to jump inside a good person and torment them for years and years until they one day just except it.

The average human has 70 years to live on earth, and when they die,its eternal ,timeless,priceless,a place where you live for eternity.

Which do you choose, the flesh or the soul?
edit on 1-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

Only truly personal belief I, me and myself holds is that

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, and meaningless in some sense.

So Enlighten me a little please
It is to be thought that everything that beginnings must ultimately end otherwise
it wouldn't have existed to begin with correct
This is why i get the whole christian thing with Jesus Christ dieing for everyone's sin
Life i.e. to"live" being the only true sin against god since life is the struggle to exist against a backward or to god the forward flow of the universe
Being a sin for which the punishment is always death eventually
which can almost be forever but still is not forever

since from what i understand only Change is eternal and immortal itself
space is infinite and unchanging in form which is void where energy can be heard to change
as its fate is held within space being destined to change.
In a way 1/3 of god is alive 1/3 is dead and the last 1/3 is dieing which is us living being dieing and all
and maybe Jesus is Lucifer brought into the world he brought forth light into

"I [Lucifer] am the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star. I am Life, and the giver of Life, yet therefore is the knowledge of me the knowledge of death..." -Aleister Crowley, The Book of the Law. 21

Or not who can really know beside A know it All anyways

Einstein was right in stating "Time is relative" (truly it is) But he failed in applying that to the perceived motion of it also being relative to atoms and stars since they allow for structure in constructing the elements and up
each being a living thing technically speaking if proton decay is real and every particle that makes up all visible matter as it struggle to exist against a force that is vacuuming everything through one point of infinity through every point of infinity as fast as it can be made one again and as slow as from the "t' / to the'.' point "in the statement god said "light."

Now imagine slowing the two points of infinity down while speeding it up in others giving the allusion of time
that is just the distance between 2 points
First being the
"Energy" A( +1- ) Which occupies any given "Space" O(o). [being infinite and unchanged excepted by that which occupies it eternally effected by Change C( -1+ ) whether being vacumed throught or filled up
eventually everything that has a beginning will have an end
Having been conceived and begotten
through combining of 2 point been infinitely far from conseption;constuction and begotten;built to birthed;Begone and thus Created
All by 2 points of frequency, each of which is pulled down from within and into itself Overcoming all distances in-order for it too continue to exist as that which they have combined to create and form being 2 different aspects of them selves as something new All at the event horizon of non-existence and existing upon this plane of existence.

Existing like everything in existences being relative to where and what (technically also being when together) it can be said to exist and heard of course too exist

Sorta living on the B side of a tape deck as the A side we see and live outside of ourselves is being re-winded but perceived as forward by us
as we struggle to exist in a backwards world that is being vacuumed away at like Alzheimer's in the mind of the elderly or my computers memory being eaten up by this virus.
Wiping its hoot a$$ clean

Maybe, maybe not, who really gives a hoot anyway
even i think im full of sh*t which i guess we all are technically
edit on 2-3-2012 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Shouldn't you be out performing miracles? Why are you posting on a message board? Go stand in the street somewhere and yell these things. If you're legit they wont take you away to the funnyfarm.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
IF you are whom you say...you wouldnt need a conspiracy website to spread your message(s). You'd take over all the airways and internet connections at once and we'd all see that what you say is true.

"Of God" needs not speak thru man's means...he doesnt need to. Or celebrate his 21st birthday you seem to be excited about. It wouldnt matter to you, and its apparent it does.

By the way...what do you do for a living?
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: NOT "OF GOD" had to correct Grammar

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Here here of night. Spot on!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
IF you are whom you say...you wouldnt need a conspiracy website to spread your message(s). You'd take over all the airways and internet connections at once and we'd all see that what you say is true.

"Of God" needs not speak thru man's means...he doesnt need to. Or celebrate his 21st birthday you seem to be excited about. It wouldnt matter to you, and its apparent it does.

By the way...what do you do for a living?
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: NOT "OF GOD" had to correct Grammar

yeah but god the father speaks but to whom is the real obvious question
if your a god who do you want to speak to a goddess of course that is if you want to create something greater then yourselfs The father is knowledge and the mother is wisdom understanding is the son and comprehending the daughter

and to those who say take your message to the world the last greats of a generation in last half of the 20th century people like JFK MLK RFK just to name a few of them that most school kids don't even think to look up to as heroes any more where assassinated hell I could argue that Nixon was the real leader to be president of America vilified and nixed
The closed youth today relate to Tupoc was towards the end of his life someone to admire for trying to make the changes for the better and was shot
now most kids grow up valuing money and fewer aspiering for nothing greater willing to risk their lives for material wealth monetary gain but not for the greater good increasing the wealth of the human soul

We are witnesses to the closing avenues of true redemption for the world of men and of a loss of that which remained in pandora's box
Here their are at least people with opinions and for the most part a sence of reason behind it whether you agree will me or not the for as the Internet provides a force for good or evil it is the lose of the outernet being humanities collective and most powerful force to effect their own worlds upon this shared world that truly makes me most think of ways to get people to think for at least a moment

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarmerGeneral

Raziel who knows nothing
Favorite outlook "There is a belief on earth that we are all pieces of a God whose body is the cosmos. While this is an idea I would never promote among humanity, I find it has a certain appeal, this spark of divinity. My mind betrays me however. All the evidence says that God is dead or dying, and what does that make us? Worms living in a corpse, feeding off the remains of a being so large we can't even begin to comprehend Him."

Decay will only be allowed in the "cosmos" for a certain time before T-cells are dispatched to the area to ascertain the nature of the attack. White blood cells will then rush to the site and eat up the infection and spew out the foul. That poor foul miasma dirty and soiled, forever expelled because it cared not for the love of the body that gave it existence and meaning. There is much sadness from the loss for it were more the profitable to co-operate and grow together than to separate and be alone.

Regarding the OP, we need angels now more than anything. To help us to follow the rule of love. Love your neighbor as yourself, condemn not, forgive. Is that burden really that hard? Take the timber out of your own eye before you try to remove the sliver from your neighbor's.

That is right but remember what's right when one makes Three lefts turns take something the long way their stay centered with yourself as well as objective to yourself and respect your adversary's always destroy the enemey their mersey is but a quick death true adversaries should be spared their lives

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

Elevate your game friend for

Originally posted by FarmerGeneral

Raziel who knows nothing

That is right but remember what's right when one makes Three lefts turns take something the long way their stay centered with yourself as well as objective to yourself and respect your adversary's always destroy the enemey their mersey is but a quick death true adversaries should be spared their lives

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

Elevate your game friend for Nietzsche Is nothing compared to Arthur Schopenhauer, and Hitler to me is more like Lee Harvey Oswald then say Napoleon Bonaparte
Hitler wouldn't have even mattered if not for Hjalmar Schacht look him up talk about one of the most influential people of the last century he could best be compared Vito Corleone
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org...]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join