It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It is not my place to say if you are indeed Gabriel. I myself know the power of the angels, I walk with an army of them. I do know that our creator would not leave his people defenseless against the unseen dark forces, there are angels among us, more then most would think. Try to overlook the negative comments, this is ATS. In your defense I will say that regardless if your claim is true or not I would much rather talk to an "angel" then anything attached to the deceiver. Safe passage my friend, and keep the "armor" on.

PLPL

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hi, Gabe. Welcome. Bring Mike next time.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

That part I do agree with. It does seem occasionally, along my way, to have had windows open and occasionally someone fits the bill of "big wings" and I sense they came from father. And when talking to them, they assured me of the battle against darkness that would ensure.

But I just hold a different timeline, one where disclosure happens, and the high clean tech comes out to clean up the mess they've made with the radiation and toxins.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here is the thing. Why is there going to be a battle?

That implies WW3 by the way. Human forces! With their various ETs behind them.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Spiritually Light Beings and Family DO NOT BATTLE, they don't have to. They merely are there. And if you are of high frequency, so are you there with them.

Jacob's Ladder, and the frequency realms. Ie. How much Love and Peace, Compassion and Understanding you are reaching to obtain in your lessons.

They merely show up,and those who can't stand in that frequency are pulled by Gravity.

And they can touch, correct and heal those who are struggling to reach that frequency, and bring them higher, out of harms way.

Harm is a low frequency.

There is No battle.

Armeggedon simply means, the revealing/awakening.

So I would not be stepping into any form of battle gear.

The golden armor is gained by dealing with transmuting your inner shadow and overcoming all harm and dark squares in you, to become Joy, Abundance, Equality for All, Freedom for All, Peace, Compassion, Mildness, Non Retalitory, Gentleness, STO.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mccw2003
Well, welcome Gabriel. Very soon, my Daughter will be ascending to Heavan on Sunday. My Wife and I have to take her off life support since she is rapidly deteriating. I find it kind of funny that as I skim through this site this evening and find this post.. I decided that in a few months I will get a memorial tattoo dedicated to my Daughter. The imfamous image of St. Michael crushing the Demon, but instead of St. Michael, it will be a female angel, symbolizing my Daughter. When others in my family have passed... they speak of other relatives comming to visit them shortly before their own passing and say that they relayed to them that souls who pass on from this world to the next have to sometimes wait for a job or something to do.
St. Michael is very important in my life and has been for a long time. This image has inspired courage in other trying times throughout my life. When you do speak to your freind St. Michael.. tell him that there is a little girl who is going to be waiting in line on Sunday...waiting to join God's Army to fight evil...whether she's allowed or not. My Little girl has been a warrior and if anyone has the courage and strength to face the horrors of the Devil, it's my Evangeline Grace.
Tell St. Michael that many of us still beleive in him and in God though man is destroying himself and the Earth. Even though many are faithless, in todays world, if it's not on Youtube, they don't want to beleive it. Some of us still beleive in Angels and that God does love us and did origionally want us to be here to learn and grow spiritually. I hope he hasn't stopped believing in man. I hope you two are here to help mankind. I just saw your post and thought I'd add my two cents is all. Take care and God be with you and tell St. Michael thank you for helping a few of us get through the day.

I am truly sorry that you or anyone else has to endure this life long pain. This right here is why I hope and pray changes come about whereas we do not lose love for even a split second. This is not our true form nor is it meant to be this way. I know this deep inside and I wish I could take your pain away. I lost my son 13 years ago today. He lost his 5 year battle to leukemia. I know what you are going through and will go through. Never feel like you are alone. Feel free to message me anytime. Its days like today I do wish I had someone to talk to about Josh. Someone who didn't know him but can get a glimpse of his spirit from me. My heart aches for you as I know this is truly a nightmare for your daughter, you, and your family. There was one regret I have. My regret is not laying my hands on Josh every day and praying for him to be healed. I was younger and didn't have the faith as I do now. Another regret I have is not telling him where he was going and what to expect when he did take his last breathe. I pray for you and your family!!!! Im sooooo sorry!!!

If it weren't for this thread I would not have the chance to meet another parent who KNOWS and will indeed KNOW how I hurt. Please do not hesitate to message me. I don't care if you want to yell in all caps. Im here for you!! xoxox

Peace and love to you and yours and lots of prayers from me!!!

Jenn

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

so i have a question but my english is bad sorry for that.wy the humans according to the bibel are sinner?the story in the bibel was that god was told adam and eva not to eat from the tree with the appel of good and evil .so before adam and eva was eating from the appel they was innocent and not knowing whats good or evil.my problem and question is how can a innocent pepole make a sin??because they was only know good and evil or a sin when they was already swallow the appel.there is an unlogic in this story.when you can give me an answhere and clear this unlogic for me i will believe you!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by Azadok

You said a mouthful there. One too many times a stranger makes a comment that I have made in recent history and when they do they always make eye contact with me and I get this feeling I cannot explain with words. And it seems to be more frequent as of late. Or may bee eye am cray zee.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
wow what a story i wish i could believe you but as i seem to remember in the bible it states that nobody knows when the end of the world is going to be not even jesus so i would not worry about the end of 2012 or in 10 years time

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by Unity_99

So the blood being a river as tall as a horse's bridle is a metaphor for......? There will be a Battle. God is a warring god, amongst other warring gods, and the prize for being victorious is our souls. A bet. A bet that got out of hand. A bet that should have never been made. Arrogant fools the gods are.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
well if you are real Gabriel im here to join you in your army against the devil

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That is a bold claim that the OP makes. The archangels do not encarnate on earth. If the OP is who they say they are then they will know about heavens finest. If they have no idea what I'm talking about then the OP is a liar and a troll.
edit on 2-3-2012 by darthsid12 because: added a few things

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The only way to win the game is by not playing...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

15 years old....delusional.....can't speak in proper English or angel either.
Go back to your video games and don't waste space here.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The only reason I want to believe you is because it would be very comforting to have Gabriel and Michael here, but it is hard to believe and I'm assuming you are not worried about your reputation at all if you're posting this.

Very interesting how Jesus claimed that there is the devil in all of us...

Could this be the ego?

Definetely

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Only problem is:I believe the judaic god is an alien from outer there and the angels,the so called "Gabriel" or Djibril are other humanoids through the same gene manipulation that created us.Now this is not to be confused with the angels from the book of Enoch,who are just of the same race as the El.See it as a king with his servants.Now are you an alien or an hybrid?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

Did you really jus call your God arrogant? See thats the problem with this World is we all blame our Gods for bad decisions that WE made. He gave us free will and we made decisions to War and create stories of War. Why can't we just accept that we are the problem, not our God. Would he have been arrogant if he did not give us free will and made us do what he wanted? It's a double-edged sword my brutha

link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

The entire bible is one coded, controlling mess. It has some wonderful things if you search hard, but revelations is not accurate. That is the controllers book of plans.

The intent was, to get people to OBEY, and be willing war pawns, which would ensure they don't progress as their frequency remains low and gravity bound.

The soul trap.

Also, for the awake and aware, they would see the clues from the start, in Genesis, and start to seek the mysteries.

The mysteries are simple, last generation information that should be everyones.

That it takes Fathers Freedom wedded Mothers Equality/Unconditonal Love to go back home. That Mother is the Tree of Life.

Christ did symbolize this as well, but then don't listen to the old testament thumping preacher and call yourself Christian.

Only, do what Christ and the early Christians did: STO, mildness, forgiveness, helping equalize, sharing everything. Peace and Love.

Christ pointed out quite clearly who their father was.

And the literal translation of the Old Testament does too.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join