It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I once met an angel.
But he wasn't a physical being, or rather wasn't from this realm of existence.

He simply walked into this existence from the spirit realm.
They have no need to be born as humans.

That is not to say they do not walk among us either, cause I have met people that I believe were divine beings of some sort, but unsure about the angel part. They certainly were not "normal" though. As you walked away from them you could feel the power of the creator hugging you.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Larrelye

I am not religious, but know that you and your family are in my thoughts. I don't believe in sending love and positive vibes but I'm doing it anyway. I wish you the best and hope that your family is able to find peace and comfort.
Good for you!

Maybe, just maybe you believe.... just a little bit?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Um... I'm not saying I believe him, okay, but are you serious? Why doesn't he go to a well known news entity? Yeah, ok... Your sounding more crazy than him at this point, in my opinion. Lol yes, the fine respectable folks who run the mainstream media. Only someone with little to no knowledge of Christianity would say such a thing. And why would getting the message out as much as possible necessarily be his number one priority? You assume much my little demon avatared friend.
edit on 2-3-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

Gabriel, welcome ARC and may the LIGHT support your positive deeds.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I can not believe ATSers are pumping this guy up. Of Night already exposed him and yet people still continue to give him props on coming on "ATS" and "coming out"?

Give me a break...

You know I used to have these Jehovah's witnesses come to my house, I really like drilling these guys on why religion is a control mechanism and laying the facts out for them, who claimed that Michael the Arch Angel was Jesus's true form while he is in Heaven... Care to comment on that?

Oh yeah and what's up with that damn rock the people are killing over?

Can't we just paint another one and they can share like grown kids... I mean a rock is a rock yeah?

Rubbish...

I tend to lean on the Aliens are really ETs, if anything...

Just think about the way people described things back then, now try to explain seeing a ufo or ET... Chariot (vehicle of the times, ford most likely :lol
in the sky being controlled by something that does not look entirely like them (Angels by definition are alien
)

So what planet are we really from Gab ol' pal and where is our ship so we can get off this rock!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Gabriel, what was it like working with Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles?

Ha ha ha... I always love a good Supernatural reference...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

No. But I am not foolhardy enough to think I know everything. I do believe, as we've all seen in real life, that my positive or negative attitude affects those around me. While not technically sending love in the hippy sense via telepathy or what have you, we certainly do exude an "aura" so to speak which can make a difference to the people around us.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
I'm sorry but I can not believe ATSers are pumping this guy up. Of Night already exposed him and yet people still continue to give him props on coming on "ATS" and "coming out"?

I can understand your point and also read the Of Night post but who knows he may be channeling or may have valid data written between the lines like the reason why he feels Gabriel would be present in these days. So I dont knock the member for feelin the possess the ARCs energy within. I have experienced more outta box shares on this ATS interwebs connections. I just hope the member if not accurate in their description of themselves, really wants to assist the HERD of EA*RTH and if that is their intentions then I can appreciate their concern.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

She just said OK then he went out the door and disappeared.

I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Great post, S&F.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well, if you're in America you better be here legally.

Oh, one more thing... since you're here can you PLEASE do something about these gas prices?!
edit on 2-3-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I can understand your point and also read the Of Night post but who knows he may be channeling or may have valid data written between the lines like the reason why he feels Gabriel would be present in these days

Or it could just as well be the case, as other posters have brought up, that the OP is suffering from delusions of grandeur and needs to get qualified help..... Before he becomes a danger to himself or others.

Given the situation, I am going to say that odds are going to be with the ' delusional' answer to the question. If he said he was Napoleon, I am fairly certain there would be people come here and say that he 'might be channeling' Napoleon. But he is claiming to be a supernatural creature (the existence of angels alone is a hotly debated issue here on ATS), not just a former human.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Also consider the "God Trap" of the ego.
A lot of people who suddenly discover the truth about themselves, that they are spirit beings having a human experience,get caught up in what it could mean because they suddenly feel special, which is a good thing.
We are all spirits in human bodies experiencing life and that is very special.
However, trying to track down what you are after the realization that you are much more than "just human" can trigger the ego trap I mentioned above.

It can make you believe all sorts of oddball things until you get yourself grounded.
OP, get grounded, then do what it is the creator wants you to do. Running around telling everyone you are the Arch Angel Gabriel is not helping your cause at all.

It is ok to have your head in the clouds, but keep your feet firmly planted on the ground

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I can understand your point and also read the Of Night post but who knows he may be channeling or may have valid data written between the lines like the reason why he feels Gabriel would be present in these days

Or it could just as well be the case, as other posters have brought up, that the OP is suffering from delusions of grandeur and needs to get qualified help..... Before he becomes a danger to himself or others.

Given the situation, I am going to say that odds are going to be with the ' delusional' answer to the question. If he said he was Napoleon, I am fairly certain there would be people come here and say that he 'might be channeling' Napoleon. But he is claiming to be a supernatural creature (the existence of angels alone is a hotly debated issue here on ATS), not just a former human.

And I can understand your POV butcherguy, this is why I didnt go indepth with questions and evals to discomfort the potential fragil mind. I just posted something in relation to the members data shared and left it at that (and maybe from response energy I would have better understanding of their intent) AGAIN BETWEEN THE LINES I SEE THE MEMBER POST GABRIEL WILL BE HERE FOR MASS DESTRUCTION??? there are potential WARS on horizon YES?(so I place and await response). As far as Angels YES hot topic on ATS at times, but 1 feels they can possess Ultradimensional/Interdimensional abilities just like demons and manifest into human form just like demons. Do I think the OP is who they claim its not my call I just feel its also not my place to call them sick minded or delusional if I dont have pure FACTS about them totally.
edit on 3/2/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There is a member on this site that had serious mental issues, whose name I will not mention. That member was urged to seek help and they did. You could tell by the posts that things were better. This member still believes and posts about supernatural things, but you can tell that the person is connected with reality again.

I really do worry about people that make threads saying that they believe that they are supernatural beings. It is a sign of mental illness.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Great post congratulations on getting some attention.

Now go run along and play because there isn't much time left as you say.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Sorry again but I do not hold much faith in story tales...

The bible tales were told around campfires for decades, maybe even centuries before being written down. These days you hear a story about something that just happened and the next person will describe it a different way. I do not see why it would be any different back then unless everyone was equipped with a photographic memory and can remember every detail. If that is the case where did that ability go?

Besides that the famous scholars of that time never wrote about this Jesus. Look at the Romans who were the ones who supposedly crucified him, which was a common practice back then, and who also keep detailed records. Yet no mention of this Jesus or any of the thieves that were said to be with him. The Greeks? Nada. The Egyptians? Nope, nothing there either.

When the bible was constructed blood was spilled because of the fights over what was to be put in and what was to be left out. A combination of many beliefs with blows being thrown to draw blood and nothing to this day has changed...

CONTROL MECHANISM

These days that line you speak of is ever so clear... You just have to open your eyes... and think for yourself...

I believe in history not religion... and like I said... God, Angels, Demons, whatever... they are all alien by definition in this realm...

No Devil... No God... Just Good and Bad consciousness...
edit on 2-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Some of the "angels" may be here. Though this word is not one I choose, more Higher Ups could come down here to help. But the elohim are operating out of the dream school realms, not Beyond, and are the watchers. And are corporal ET's, not those who left their homes in the Beyond.

I don't know who they are in this sense however. Since the elohim are ET, and were corporal, operated out of bases, flew crafts. Had a mixture of polarities. And in pslam 82, all of them, even their leader who was giving them warnings, so even Captain Kirk, were as mortal as the adams, ANd answered like we did, to something, there was something they would also have to account for. So their leader warned them to stop propping corruption up, and tend to and care for the poor, and needy.

This of course makes sense, as we're system of infinite progression.

I've read some of the confusing posts of those claiming to be here, and going to do battle with whoever their lord is.

Family above, they don't battle. They don't inhabit lower frequency bodies. They are truly in the real realm, outside the universal school, in the Beyond/Eutopias/Homes.

Until you learn not to fight, battle or harm anyone, including the elohim, including the entire cosmos, you cannot go home.

Every soul who is capable of harming another, including the elohim, including the cosmos, is a toddler wearing a very dirty diaper.

When Family show up, the only question is, can you stand in that frequency, its Love, Goodness, Peace, on a very High Level, and incoming Light.

If you could stand beside a beam of light, you would see the whole spectrum, colors that are beyond your imagination.

How many flavors of ice cream are there, in progression and higher realms of consciousness?

Lower realms are less free, less colors and more gravity. Less intellect needed, for a soul orb that has grown smaller. Harm is one way to go that route.

We're here dreaming and sleeping.

So I highly doubt the author of this thread. Because the whole sounds confusing.

Gabriel and the other names were elohim, ET watchers, serving a head ET.

Well, incarnated, they would be no different than any other human, for all souls here are cosmic.

If they are here, without their memories, ie born here, then they're being tested like everyone else, and only slivers of themselves are consciously operating the body human vehicle.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join