It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hello everyone at ATS forums. This is my first topic but it serves some meaning. Believe it or not I happen to be the Archangel Gabriel (call me delusional, crazy if you feel the need to I understand ). I know most won't believe it but i will try my best to explain why this is fact. So yeah, where should i start? What am I doing on earth in human form? Well before i was born the time came where God had said now is past the halfway point of mankind here on earth he said to the Angels and if there was something he can change it would be to let the Angels have a bit of free will for all of their work towards God, a reward i should say. But what happened was all the Angels seen the bloodshed, racism, arrogance, etc that the humans cause. What they ended up saying was we rather prostrate to you and live amongst your grace in heaven. Every Angel said this except me and my other Angel friend Michael we wanted a chance to live like humans to see what it is like. God said okay but it came with a catch it would have to happen when the time for the end of the world was very near.

So now you have me and Michael here on earth whom i had the pleasure to meet this past summer. He unlike myself knows alot about heaven and earth, he told me that i wanted to live such a regular life that i didn't want to remember nothing of my past life before i was born and live like a regular human being until the time came for me to meet Michael on earth which would mean the end if very near. The day i met him i was on a walk and looked up at the sky to see every star line up , i look down to see what's in front of me and it was Michael telling me he'd been here all along. I had thought to that point this crazy guy but he knew everything about my life. My name, my age, where i was born, even the hospital i was born in, my favourite sports teams in every sport he know eveything about me! Whatever i thought i only knew he knew, stalker or truly a Angel. I thought about my mom's story about how i'm Angel Gabriel was all bull, crazy lies but after i met this so called Michael i just had to give it serious thought.

Now before i was born my mom lived a extremely hard life raising 4 kids on her own, so about close to my birth (pregnant mom) Angel Michael came to here while attending to all her young children at home. She was extremely stressed, tired and over worked (up all night). During this time she saw out of the window a man ascending from the sky with wings and about 8 foot tall. Next he comes in the house to tell her that he wishes love and good tidings on her and that you will have a boy born with his two front teeth and you shall name him my name which means mighty ( God chose that name for me) and that he is the archangel Gabriel here to help usher in the end of times. My mom who was shocked and scared! She just said OK then he went out the door and disappeared. Now im not here on ATS just to be an idiot. I'm just here to fullfill my duty and gather up the troops (Michael told me that was the most important thing he could tell me "gather up the troops"- the believers because the anti-christ will be here soon. How do i know this? Not only did Michael tell me but one day when i awakened from sleep i went downstairs to the living room to watch some T.V., when i noticed a bright light so bright coming from outside into my living room, i couldn't see at all it was so bright my body was stuck sitting i couldn't move at all that's when a person appeared from the light (happened this past summer)he told me he was Jesus who ascended from heaven to tell me that the anti- christ will be here either by the end of 2012 or 10 years after that (i have no mental conditions been checked no schizo) he said it's in God's hand but i told him before he ascended back that i would rather have it happen now than in the future to just get it over with. He then responded with "Gabriel you know better than me". I told him I know i can't live for 10 years thinking the end if near. It was probably a couple minutes of time he was there with me. So i thought was what can i ask him that the whole world would wanna know before he leaves? The only thing i came up with was WHO IS THE DEVIL, how does he work, why does God let him do bad. He responded with the Devil is not one single entity, he is in all of us. We all have our own devil inside of us. After this he told me that it's just me and Michael until he arrives back for the second coming. He then left and my body was finally unfroze out of a sitting position.

I know all this seems like a lie and a stupid post but i just want to make sure i got it out of my system to other people the time will come when you will all believe this and that Gabriel is here on earth. It is the truth for the world will soon see. I have much more story's that further prove my claim i will respond with them when i get sometime. Troops it is now time to pray! Feel free to ask any serious question.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

what is on my right arm by my watch? ask this of your visitor. if indeed what you say is true then the answer will also be correct. take your time op and best wishes
f

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Are you IAMIAM??? I think you are.

Angel Gabriel...Angel Michael...Chris Angel....

It's all smoke and mirrors.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Isn't it awesome how these great people come to ATS and not some well known news establishment to spread their message...

I mean if you want your message to get out as little as possible...then come here.....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
First of all....Jesus said you know better than him????? and secondly, Jesus said the anti-christ will come at the end of 2012 (Oh, let me guess?? December 21st??) or sometime within the next ten years???? what he's not sure???
This sounds like a story my eight year-old came up with

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Interesting. Of course it is hard for anyone to believe your claims, but at the same time, if the Bible is real, all those people making claims like yours way back when must have seemed a bit strange.

Nevertheless, whether you are for real or not, wouldn't someone holy have better grammar? Just a question.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Good could you tell our misguided Islamic brothers and sisters that you never spoke to Mohammed and he buffaloed them all .

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I...I..i... really dont know what to say ... really....this must be the ... o...m.. .Have you been at a doctor or something i mean you are clearly a bit.. .

Let's face it, You need help if you really think you are the so called "Angel Gabriel" , and if you are just a troll (must likley...hopefully) Congratulation, go back to 4chan.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If only what you are saying was true. I would so love to believe you. It is a comforting thought that Gabriel and Michael would be here. Certainly they are needed. I have often wondered if our reliance on Science doesn't in part close our eyes to the miraculous. Angels used to appear to people and now they don't, I would love to meet/see one, but only if it toned itself down as they are supposed to be terrible in aspect. Blessings

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hello, just a quick question if you don't mind answering. Can you describe what Michael was wearing and what he looked like? Same with Jesus please.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldryck
Hello, just a quick question if you don't mind answering. Can you describe what Michael was wearing and what he looked like? Same with Jesus please.

If he answers...how will you know he is right...
He could make anything up, since it is his delusion...he would be right.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
If only what you are saying was true. I would so love to believe you. It is a comforting thought that Gabriel and Michael would be here. Certainly they are needed. I have often wondered if our reliance on Science doesn't in part close our eyes to the miraculous. Angels used to appear to people and now they don't, I would love to meet/see one, but only if it toned itself down as they are supposed to be terrible in aspect. Blessings

I believe the bible tells us to treat everyone kindly because odds are you would entertain an angel eventually , I believe God places them in the path of people all the time to test their humanity and compassion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join