It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will take over Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This isn't going to be a problem for most people until it's too late.

If you even try and say to someone 'in a hundred years muslims will outnumber christians in the UK', people will brand you as racist or will tell you you're talking rubbish.

It's not a problem at the moment, there's only very limited areas that are dominated my muslims at the moment, but give it 50 years and I can see very large parts of Bradford, Birmingham and London being overun.

We can all just move to Cornwall... that won't change for a very, very long time.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrow22
I do not consider myself an Extreamist.

I just want people to be Tolerant of My Opinions just like they want of thiers.

I should be allowed to tell them to shove it and not be locked up or fined for it.

You should bow your head in shame for sticking up for yourself.
It's not allowed.........

Bow to Allah and assimilate

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Originally posted by BellaSabre

That's really one of the most repulsive ideas I've ever heard.

What's really repulsive is that this would be a Sharia Law to begin with. Men are stronger than women, to say that a woman being raped is her fault, horrible. And to kill her for it, deplorable.

There's your answer. Here's Islam in America : Michigan:

When and if war comes to this situation, it is their undoing. Rape has long been used as a war tactic.
edit on 1-3-2012 by naphtali because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I also believe theres a very blatant 2 tier system in Britain. One rule for us and another for them (Muslims). The british court are afraid of punishing a Muslim because they will be called racist. The two tier system and government is getting awful now.
I'm not saying multi-culturalism has failed, not at all, us Britons have managed to mix with Sikhs, Jews, Homosexuals, Blacks etc... It's just the Muslims and Islam that have failed to integrate.

These are words coming from a 16 year old boy, I'm actually afraid to think of mine and future generations living under an Islamic state. Young vulnerable women being victimised everyday, and to think in the future we may have to obey Islam or gave death is horrible!
But unfortunately when I tell people we face a threat, people think I'm crazy, but I'm sure if you live in a UK city you will see the possible threat. People won't see it until it's too late.
edit on 1-3-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
I also believe theres a very blatant 2 tier system in Britain. One rule for us and another for them (Muslims). The british court are afraid of punishing a Muslim because they will be called racist. The two tier system and government is getting awful now.
I'm not saying multi-culturalism has failed, not at all, us Britons have managed to mix with Sikhs, Jews, Homosexuals, Blacks etc... It's just the Muslims and Islam that have failed to integrate.

These are words coming from a 16 year old boy, I'm actually afraid to think of mine and future generations living under an Islamic state.

There's no way Britain would become an Islamic state without a fight. If it gets bad, people will wake up and realise what's happening.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Islam won't take over Europe, because i'm still alive and with an iron fist we will rid Europe of Islam once more!

What are you waiting for?
Time's a'wasting.
Where are Isabella and Ferdinand when you need them?

You see how well we have been manipulated by all the PC stuff.
They have us calling each other "racist". We need to kick that pronto. And if one of your biddies calls you "racist", you need to punch him out. We have to get the point accross to our fellow white folk NOW!!

Don't you wonder if those white, maybe christian people in government who are allowing this feel any guilt or fear over this at all?
What would happen to them if they all rebelled?
You know that they have all been threatened.
And don't you wonder how many of their hit-men are other white guys. (really dumb white guys)

You know that if Europe goes you know the US will go too.
The Mexicans can easily be converted to Islam.
www.islamawareness.net...
adamite.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Don't you all get it yet!!!!
They are not trying to integrate.

They don't want to Integrate they are creeping to dominance.

Why do people not understand the muslim mind.

edit on 1-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct

Originally posted by jNormal

These are words coming from a 16 year old boy, I'm actually afraid to think of mine and future generations living under an Islamic state.

There's no way Britain would become an Islamic state without a fight. If it gets bad, people will wake up and realise what's happening.

Thats what the EDL are doing, they're the biggest anti-Islam movement ever and they are becoming rather popular in the US. However it's a shame they are labelled racist, bigot, zionist football hooligans.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is nothing but the same paranoid crap we got in England in the 50's and 60's when there was a big influx of Pakistanis and West Indians.

Oh they're gonna take over, they're taking all our jobs.

Islam can't take over unless people choose to become Muslims. If society decides to go that way then it's their choice. If you decide to ignore them, instead of focusing on them, you will soon find that they make absolutely no difference to your life at all. Maybe then you will learn to accept, and embrace, other cultures instead of fearing them. Fear is a useless waste of energy and you're just falling for what the state wants, scared individuals with no power.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
EDL are definitely going to gain support each year. Sadly the only few people I know who are actively involved with them are just flat out racist, and if you're not white you'll get abuse from them.

I can see people turning to the BNP when things get bad, and the major partys aren't listening ...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Dude, did you even see the video above?

It is apathy like this that Killed the US Indians.

Guess what? We are the new indians and we are about to be overrun?

But now they are trying to make it so you cannot even protest if there is a politician around.

When the belief is that all Infadels must die, it sounds like the Ancient West to me
edit on 1-3-2012 by Arrow22 because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Infamous words here "Divide and Conquer"

Keep the masses fighting and they won't see the wizard behind all the propaganda.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Oh they're gonna take over, they're taking all our jobs.

But that's exactly why they were shipped over here for ! You heard the politicians say "they are coming to do the jobs Britain's don't want to do" But what they really meant was "they are coming to do the jobs Britain's won't do for the money being paid"

They were brought here to compete with you for your jobs, to push wages down.....We are having a second wave now from Eastern Europe, Romanians, Polish and the like...working for as little as £30 a day, undercutting skilled workers in the building trade that need to earn £100-£150 a day to live and pay their mortgages.....This is the whole problem.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Gaddafi did not strike me asa a first-rate visionary.
But something may be in your assertion, though differently. More and more people come to Europe from former colonies - Pakistan, Algeria, and there are millions of guest workers in Germany from Turkey. We'd better get used to them. They go to minaret as we go to Church on Sunday. Nothing dangerous in that by itself. Some of them prefer to learn the local language and their kids usually have a local identity - like French Algerians. However, while a minority does not want to adapt, freshly arrived, for the majority, adaptation means jobs and money they can send home to their poorer countries. In fact, many famous scientists in the UK have Arabic names. So europe is a little melting pot.
The extreme forms of militant Islam hold turf when these people face discrimination, and with an economy on the downturn. With a down economy, you will always have flaming nationalism and racism. Millions are there capable to do something but the economy is weak and does not want them. So it highly depends upon the moneyed elite as well as the Europeans' attitudes how well these people can be integrated.
I think it is Europe's survival card to integrate the new minorities, as well as its karmic payback for centuries of colonization. Nationalism and Christian chauvinism certainly do not help, and bad economy neither - these will result in ghettoisation of people that fled or moved from Islamic lands, and then they will probably turn to more roots and religion - just ike the majority does (French, German etc.)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

as long as bacon butties and sausages roam free throughout the land there is nothing to fear. there are jewish courts here as well as systems for muslims. google it.
we are and have been multi-cultural for hundreds of years. calm down and have a cuppa.
f

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
This is the whole problem.

But again the problem is not the immigrants, it's the system.

People are focusing on, and blaming, the symptom not the cause.

Immigrants are not stealing your jobs, capitalist owners are. It's no different than factories being located overseas so they can exploit labour for a lower cost. Blaming the immigrants is not the solution. You may as well just blame yourselves for having kids.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
europe is for EUROPEANS!!!!!!!! not the whole world!!!! this bullsquak only, ONLY, is being pushed upon western countries and nowhere else. wake up libtards.

keep supporting multi-culturalism till you and yours are vanquished from the gene pool in your native lands. is ANY country that subscribes to this tripe actually better for it?? england, france, and germany will be totally lost within 10-20 years.

sharia=diarrhea

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by naphtali

What's really repulsive is that this would be a Sharia Law to begin with. Men are stronger than women, to say that a woman being raped is her fault, horrible. And to kill her for it, deplorable. [

Where were these thoughts when you made the post I quoted, and if this is how you truly believe, then why are you recommending it? Why are you suggesting that all Muslim women be raped, then be put to death because of it, and that this odious plan is carried forth until they as a people cease to exist?
Genocide much?

I am also rather concerned about who you are suggesting rape these women.

Rape has long been used as a war tactic.

Yes, by brutal people, which you obviously think we are no better than. I think you might have more difficulty than you think trying to recruit American soldiers to rape young girls and innocent women.
edit on 3/1/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by ken10
This is the whole problem.

But again the problem is not the immigrants, it's the system.

People are focusing on, and blaming, the symptom not the cause.

Immigrants are not stealing your jobs, capitalist owners are. It's no different than factories being located overseas so they can exploit labour for a lower cost. Blaming the immigrants is not the solution. You may as well just blame yourselves for having kids.

Oh I know exactly who is the cause, The International Corporatists who hold sway over many governments to create the climate for maximum profits...... without a thought for a natives culture or living standards.

But how do you address this and make things right ?

Maybe to vote in right wing parties that will undo what the Internationals have done would be one way.

Me, I'm hoping the economy will become so bad that many who came here for economic reasons will find it better to return to their homelands rather than be poor in a foreign country.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Islam will not take over Europe.

And it most certainly won't take over the UK.

Yes, we do have a problem with creeping Islamification but to be fair it hardly affects the lives of the vast majority of people here in the UK at present.

Islam seems to be both demonised and granted special privelidges at the same time with Muslims appearing to have far more say and influence proportionally than their numbers, much the same as Jews.

At present Islamic extremists are the single biggest threat to national security and as such they will be the focus of attention.
That is an undeniable fact.
They are also increasingly vocal in their opposition to the very foundations that this country was built on and seek to use our freedoms to eventually deny us those self same freedoms.

This will not happen.

Unless politicians from the three main political parties start listening to the genuine cares and concerns of the British people then there will be a backlash like this nation has not seen for hundreds of years.
And the majority of innocent Muslims will suffer.

And what would be TPTB reaction to that be?

Even further restrictions on civil liberties and another step closer to the return to Victorianesque society that Cameron and his buddies seem hell bent on.

We must force the politicians to take the necessary steps to eliminate the terrorist threat and stop the creeping Islamification, stop the open gate immigration policy whilst encouraging the majority of decent and hard working Muslims to integrate into British society and help it to continue growing and developing.

No easy task, but a worthwhile one.

But that requires a different level of politicians, one's that put the well being of this nation and it's citizens first and before their own personal ambitions of self-advancement, profiteering and adhesion to stagnated, indoctrinated and outdated party ideals.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join