It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Self Interest = Life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

concept cant b but true

false, concept does not exist

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Nothing exists by not existing.

youtu.be...
edit on 2-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

god and nature are the same one they have nothing to do with truth and truth freedom superiority from the start and now till ends

god and nature are free absolute powers wills, nature through life superiority over absolute death and god through death superiority over absolute life, while both are their free will so nothing to even that

keep seeking ur mom as a head over still absolute positive fact, truth has nothing to do with those garbages of lies

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

so you believe to know this all as truth?

I ask because I don't, but I would like for you to explain it to me.

I simply believe nothing exists. Bliss or Heaven or Nirvana are all non existent. Do I know this? No.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

u cant believe that nothing exists, u mean that creator exist from nothing use, that is why u believe in love and all that crap meaning to please creator wills of ur own mind about it, so u could be in good terms about what exist which is creator

if u believe that nothing exists then u would be totally different, u would know a lot from being free of any reference while being the only answers to everything concerning u, so u would know all what u say or mean or want and do

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

sure I believe in love, that doesn't mean it exists.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Conquering the dominance self interest = life

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
Conquering the dominance self interest = life

yes, but also conquering the dominance of all interests = freedom superiority of absolute powers on else

between using urself to b free or using all others, it is the same free will mean

life is meaning being superior from being absolutely positive
death or powers on else is meaning being positive from being absolutely superior

it is the ONE formula that reveal evil freedom from meaning lies by rejecting relative existence freedom and staying still

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What does it mean that nothing exists?

If you had a gun to your head, you wouldn't feel one bit of fear? The gun is fake?
Everyday you eat to satisfy your hunger, why do you do that if hunger doesn't exist?

Maybe defining "exist" in the context in which you are using it would help.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

unconsciously and consciously he means death is powerful, like if u pretend being nothing u become everything knowledge, as if constancy is the reason of conscious superiority and not reality of anything true

those are lies, see how i can guess them easily bc they are lies willingly, death glorification is for killing justifications and darkness as nothing abuse
life glorifications is for possessions justifications and freedom rights as nothing abuse

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

I mean that nothing physical exists. I only know that the object is a gun because of my thoughts identifying it as such.. if it didn't it would just be an object. My thoughts tell me it's an object, but without thought, no.. I don't believe the gun exists. Sure, I could very well fear having the gun to my head, but fear is a thought and thought to me is a lie.. or at least it can't be proven as a truth.

Outside of thought there is nothing. When thought does not exists all the things you describe as existing no longer exists.
edit on 3-3-2012 by broahes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Ralphy

unconsciously and consciously he means death is powerful, like if u pretend being nothing u become everything knowledge, as if constancy is the reason of conscious superiority and not reality of anything true

those are lies, see how i can guess them easily bc they are lies willingly, death glorification is for killing justifications and darkness as nothing abuse
life glorifications is for possessions justifications and freedom rights as nothing abuse

Death is only powerful in the release of consciousness from the thought process. Our thoughts are what attaches us to anything.

Sure everything I've said is a lie, I never said it wasn't. I just don't recognize anything as truth, as all things come from thought and all thoughts are lies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join