It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So all those rockets raining down daily on Israel are all our imagination?

So all those rockets raining down daily on Gaza are all our imagination?

that if Israel were wiped off the map then suddenly all the muslims would start singing happy diddys and would be holding hands with the rest of the planet.

Who would blame them? Not me. They would do the same damn thing if america was wiped off the map. You need to stop letting your religious views blind you from the truth. Israel is not divine...if anything its satan himself.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Not as much as Iran needs to be stopped... caugh, caugh or nuked

you are the one with the head up your arse, especially if YOU are delusional enough to think war isn't necessary with such an apocalyptic rouge state.

Tried everything else, has it worked...? No.
Are they still trying to create a nuke? probably.
Would that be bad for the world? Clearly, yes!
Are they a hostile nation? Yes, especially with their threats on the strait and world economic peace!!!!

Oh my, so what do we do? I say we bomb these out of control dictators and careless leaders of that country back to kingdom come!! Just make sure you are there when this all goes down, remember our goal is to make the world a better place. Whether that's one reckless leader or ignorant individual change is what we yearn.
edit on 2-3-2012 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by Ben81

Not as much as Iran needs to be stopped... caugh, caugh or nuked

you are the one with the head up your arse, especially if YOU are delusional enough to think war isn't necessary with such an apocalyptic rouge state.

Tried everything else, has it worked...? No.
Are they still trying to create a nuke? probably.
Would that be bad for the world? Clearly, yes!
Are they a hostile nation? Yes, especially with their threats on the strait and world economic peace!!!!

Oh my, so what do we do? I say we bomb these out of control dictators and careless leaders of that country back to kingdom come!! Just make sure you are there when this all goes down, remember our goal is to make the world a better place. Whether that's one reckless leader or ignorant individual change is what we yearn.
edit on 2-3-2012 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

Heres a list of US conflicts

I was going to try and paste them all in (from 1980 onwards) but there is only enough room in one post to get from 1980 to 1983 lol

en.wikipedia.org...

How many wars have Iran fought since 1980? How many wars have Iran fought since 1AD ?

Seriously mate, you are the enemy
one of the highlights
1975 - The CIA backs the leader of UNITA, Jonas Savimbi. This polarizes Angolan politics and drives his opponents into the arms of Cuba and the Soviet Union for survival. Congress will cut off funds in 1976, but the CIA is able to run the war off the books until 1984, when funding is legalized again. This war kills over 300,000 Angolans.

good ole CIA produced genocide. Yee Haaw!! #ing cowboy #s.

PS did you actually go to school? Its cough not caugh, dumb Americans with guns.... says it all really.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
Great another anti Jewish racist thread on ATS with a fake front yay!!

This is getting old..

this is not anti Jewish its anti Israel.
Hes not attacking the Jewish people.
If someone bashed the US government, does that mean he hates americans?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Canadians can dash off a letter to their MP especially now when Netenyahu is in Ottawa drumming up support. click here to find your MP on Gov website
edit on 2-3-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
Why do arabs hate Jews so much?

Oh yeah....because God chose Isaac over Ishmael, and He chose Jacob over Esau.

However, you can be grafted into the Jewish Branch...through Jesus Christ, our Salvation.

Why does it seem that EVERYONE hates the Jews.

In this world, it seems that EVERYTHING is acceptable except "Jesus is Lord"
Say that and ALL the attacks start.

Just look at this thread, the person who started it plainly says it was because of the Iran thread.

hehe

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wow I am Muslim, family from Iran and I FIND YOU OFFENSIVE...one day when you are forced into being Muslim then you can think back regarding your thread and BANG your head against the wall.

Sniper

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0317
reply to post by Ben81

Wow I am Muslim, family from Iran and I FIND YOU OFFENSIVE...one day when you are forced into being Muslim then you can think back regarding your thread and BANG your head against the wall.

Sniper

Forced into being a Muslim????

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by Ben81

including nuking the crap out of 2 civilians cities in vietnam ..

Can you provide me a link to the cities that the evil empire "nuked" during Vietnam.

Please and Thank you.

I'LL SECOND THAT................................... no city in Vietnam was ever 'NUKED' try to be credible won't you...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0317
reply to post by Ben81

Sniper

Forced to go in a religion ? when was that
i was also kind of forced to be a Catholic from the moment i was born
didnt really had a choice but i dont really follow church rules
only God rules are important to follow .. especially Thou shall not kill

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by Ben81

including nuking the crap out of 2 civilians cities in vietnam ..

Can you provide me a link to the cities that the evil empire "nuked" during Vietnam.

Please and Thank you.

I'LL SECOND THAT................................... no city in Vietnam was ever 'NUKED' try to be credible won't you...

the fact stay there .. they really nuked 2 cities in JAPAN
you know that i was meaning Japan come on now .. stay on topic plz
edit on 3/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Dude....S&F

Ignorant is bliss and there's full of em here on ATS

Follow The Insiders

|
V

UK Politician Resigns After Saying Israel 'Will Not Go On Forever'

Beautiful Syrian Girl - "Why Al Qaeda is Al CIAda"

edit on 2-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This is getting old..

Pathetic.

What has Israel got to do with jews? Why do you people assume jewish people equals Israel as a whole?
What have jewish people got anything to do with this thread?

You a very confused if you associate Israel with jewish people. you do nto have to be a jew to be a zionist, you don't have to be a zionist to be a jew.

Israel is a zionist regime. The government in charge of the nation thinks it is under the command of "god" like some brainwashed cult out of a fantasy novel. When people say "Israel has got to be stopped", it means netanyahoo-de-whoopy-doo and NOT the Israeli population and it's civilians... CERTAINLY NOT anything to do with jews.

Get that in your head.

Now go ahead, call me an "anti-semitic moron". I smile every time that stupid comment is thrown around as it means nothing.

Seriously. Why do you people assume an attack (in the form of a debate...) on Israel is an attack on jewish people? Please tell me i would like to know, because as it stands, most people who think this way are the same ones who are watching Fox News 24/7.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Who killed Jesus Christ again ? not the palestinians its always ok for Israel to kill others (including Jesus)

I thought the Romans killed Jesus. Or arguably because of our inherrant sinfulness, we all did.
Jesus the Jew.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Really Cute Chick
Hope she isn't killed for not wearing a Burkha

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

How about getting real simple. Two groups of people claim a territory as theirs. That they are of different religions/belief systems/political practices is not relevant.
Let us just attempt to establish who should have a legitimate claim to the territory.
A) The people who were born and raised there
B) People from several thousands of miles away who say the land was given to them (politically, not biblically) by other people from several thousands of miles away.
Duh....
That you see nothing wrong with the idea that a European can claim to have more right to a piece of land in Palestine than the Palestinian who was born there because some British/American/Europeans said so???
You really find this a valid argument?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

Actually it was the Romans that killed him. He was turned over to them by the moneylenders (who were Jewish) which are the ancestors of the money lenders of today who rule the world with debt slavery of nations.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This is getting old..

I was reading this thread till I came across this comment.
Not that it wasnt expected,just thought maybe...just maybe,it would have shown up a few pages in,but nope,first page.

Anti-jewish!?!?

Really? Really?

What a bunch of BS,and a very easy cop-out.

This has nothing to do with anyone being "jewish".
Why do people always duck behind the anti-semetic/anti jewish curtain?

Why cant anyone dare take Israel to task for their action without being labled anti-jew?

First off,im assuming people,when refering to Israel,they are referenceing their government,not its people.
Secondly,they are ISRAELI'S,not jews.
People are defined by the country they come from,which would make them Israeli.
They arent defined by their religion.

And thirdly,not everyone who lives in Israel is Jewish.
There are jewish people,christians,muslims and so on.

And to add,I wonder if the sailors on the USS LIberty are considered anti jew because they have anger towards israel for ATTACKING them.

Taking Israel to task,dosent equal anti jew.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Black_Fox because: SpELLinG

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Great thread.

I am very busy these days.

So I don't have much time coming on ATS.

Hope peace-keepers like you get a good place to live.

blessings.

Zionists are not going to settle in Middle East , they will be coming for you ,too.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join