It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Who killed Jesus Christ again ?

This is besides the point and it happened 2000 years ago. If Christ came today and started healing and raising the dead like he did back then the jews would fall down and worship him, most of the world would and then beg him to raise their dead mothers, sons, daughters,fathers,brothers etc.

He was supposed to be crucified, so stop bringing this up and just let it go.

Besides Yeshua has nothing to do with Iran and Israel today, unless he returns and then he will have more than a few words to say to both parties.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
S & F. I agree that Israel must be prevented from taking any pre-emptive action against Iran. I also agree that Ron Paul is the only sane and logical choice in this election, because of his stance on pre-emptive wars of aggression.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Ben81

This is besides the point and it happened 2000 years ago. If Christ came today and started healing and raising the dead like he did back then the jews would fall down and worship him, most of the world would and then beg him to raise their dead mothers, sons, daughters,fathers,brothers etc.

He was supposed to be crucified, so stop bringing this up and just let it go.

Besides Yeshua has nothing to do with Iran and Israel today, unless he returns and then he will have more than a few words to say to both parties.

I have bring that up for a single reason
after connecting a few dots i came up recently with a good conspiracy theory with a mix of religions

I have learned not to long ago about the fact that the jews killed jesus
i though they say that Jesus was God .. that part confused me
but then a learned that this rumor was actualy true
its a bit odd that there is 2 prophecy .. the return of Israel and the second coming of Jesus Christ
1 - It say that Jesus Chris will return in 2000 yrs for his second return (reincarnation ?)
2 - then you have that one day the jews will have Israel back

Coincidence that the number 2 prophecy happened apx 50 yrs before it make 2000 yrs since Jesus Christ ?
to make sure that they can prepare the ground shortly before his predicted return ?
the Mahdi had probably another name and it was Jesus .. was he palestinian again ? i think yes
there is many rumor that he was actualy a palestinian
and who were living since thousand of yrs in Israel .. it was the palestinian

I think this is the biggest conspiracy on earth .. Jesus himself and Israel
what the hell really happened 2000 yrs ago .. did all the truth really come out
or did they cover a few things up to advantage their side

So many questions ..
when i have strange vibration about something .. it mean its a lie
then a start doing a lot of thinking

people are fearing to much asking the right question .. or simply doesnt want to know the truth

this is a pure loser attitude that think they will win in the long run
edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

TextCoincidence that the number 2 prophecy happened apx 50 yrs before it make 2000 yrs since Jesus Christ ? to make sure that they can prepare the ground shortly before his predicted return ? the Mahdi had probably another name and it was Jesus .. was he palestinian again ? i think yes there is many rumor that he was actualy a palestinian and who were living since thousand of yrs in Israel .. it was the palestinian
reply to post by Ben81

It is evident that you have very little understanding of eschatology for Christians and Islam . The fact Islam does not reconize that Jesus was crucified when there are several non Christian accounts by historians that verify his crucifixion at the hands of the Romans .

My question is how can you believe the lies with so much evidence pointing to the fact he was crucified which brings me to my next point . The Koran absolutely verifies that the land of Israel belongs to them yet Islam swears that it does not ?

Text5:20 And Moses said to his people: "My people, remember the grace of God upon you that he made among you prophets, and made you kings, and he gave you what He had not given any from the worlds." 5:21 "O my people, enter the holy land that God Has decreed for you, and do not turn your backs, or you will become losers." 5:22 They said: "O Moses, in it are a mighty people, and we will not enter it until they leave from it. So when they leave from it, then we will enter."

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don't see nothing to worry about.Just Let them kill each other .Why wee need to envolve in thise confrontation ?
I'm don't care about some middle east contry.If you a soldier ,wiil you fly to Iran to kill men woman and children becaus you have to pay 2 dollars euros or som diferend i ou u paper , more for gallon of gas ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

... stopped from protecting itself from the nutters running Israel who have called for it's destruction? So Iran should just sit there as the threats come in and as Israel builds up, and Iran should do nothing to protect itself. It should just wait to get wiped out - something which has been promised and hoped for by Israel's leadership

Oh sure. That's something I could sign up for.
Where do you people come from?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

As oppose to another anti Islamic racist thread on ATS with a fake front yay!!

This is getting old..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes. Everyone seems to forget those tens of thousands of bombs these nasty Palestinians keep raining down on poor Israel. There are even nutters who claim these missiles are launched by Mossad to provide an excuse for Israel to continue it's genocidal practices.
That's insane. The very idea that Israel would bomb thousands of it's own citizens in false flag operations is more than any normal sane person should be expected to believe.
It is thousands isn't it?
Hundreds?
A few dozen?
Exactly how many Israelis have been killed by these tens of thousands of missiles launched by the Palestinians?
Please come up with a number higher than five so people don't start wondering if these were just some poor schmucks in the wrong place at the wrong time and that perhaps whoever is launching these missiles (Mossad?) have no desire to do any actual damage which leaves one wondering what their actual motive is.
So please. A number.
How many Israelis have been killed in missile attacks by the Palestinians in the last five years?
2?
3?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Why do arabs hate Jews so much?

Oh yeah....because God chose Isaac over Ishmael, and He chose Jacob over Esau.

However, you can be grafted into the Jewish Branch...through Jesus Christ, our Salvation.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Everything going on in the middle east is sad, but i don't see it changing anytime soon!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

haha, you forgot the pro obama legion here, I like this site been reading for awhile now and just finally signed up. But damn is it annoying to post just about anything with out someone out there telling your thoughts and mindstate is completely wrong lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aBuck

You would prefer a site where everybody agreed you were right? What would be the point? How would this generate any exchange of ideas if everyone begins by agreeing on one particular set of ideas?
Perhaps it's just me but I don't understand that type of thinking.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
Why do arabs hate Jews so much?

Oh yeah....because God chose Isaac over Ishmael, and He chose Jacob over Esau.

However, you can be grafted into the Jewish Branch...through Jesus Christ, our Salvation.

I though about something

Judah was the traitor ? he betray Jesus Christ or Mosses i think... dont remember

how come Judaism was named in his name ...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Wanna hear something that will really blow your mind out your butt though? Guess which religious sect Al-Qaeda and the Taliban belong to. Wahabi all the way. Seems a little suspicious that the nation who's name keeps coming up (Saudi Arabia) follows the same sect of Islamic faith as the two supposed worst terrorist organizations in the world.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Be sad, call me a zionist, a christian, whatever I support the holy land, and those whom were chosen in the bible. I am a Jewish Catholic, an oxymoron some would suggest, but I would take arms to defend that land. Also I must remind you that I am not a bible thumper, I can barely quote the bible. I do believe that the Jewish State should be protected. Over 200 hundred of my family were killed in the holocaust, as found by records. As I am not religiously Jewish, but I am a JEW, I would protect those in the Israeli state by whatever means necessary.

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
Great another anti Jewish racist thread on ATS with a fake front yay!!

This is getting old..

Another fine example that if you don't agree with Israel you're a racist.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by Ben81

not the palestinians

its always ok for Israel to kill others (including Jesus) ..

Doesn't this say it all?

You just implied, something that happened thousands of years ago, has something to do with current events.

You do understand how crazy that sounds right?

You anything like your avy Angry witch , if so we have business lol

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
how many countries Israel and the US attacked alone in the last 50 yrs ?
including nuking the crap out of 2 civilians cities in vietnam ..

Well, this is the second comment ive read on ATS today that actually made me laugh out loud.

Man, the media is doing a great job of hiding the third and fourth nukes the US has dropped! Can i please see your information sir? Maybe the Japanese citizens of Hiroshima and Nagasaki can find solace with their likewise bombed kin in Vietnam.

Comments like this tend to make me question everything you post. Your education could use a little touching up.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It is interesting how the beginning posts are very energetic and partisan, while the later posts try to establish a softer, more encompassing tone. People want to BE. No individual person would vote for the destruction of the world. A group of us.... might. How can we live on a finite place, while living an infinite short-sighted lifestyle?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
edit on 1-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join