It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

the video comments are a good read

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I've got friends who do a lot of work in london on the roofs of office blocks etc, and to a man they all say the reception up there is terrible, not because of the buildings around them, but because all the mobile phone repeaters are below the level they work at, so yeah try using a mobile on a plane in the air and see how far you get, oh and by the way going back to 2001, 3G was just a wet dream, it only appeared in 2002.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Faking a terrorist attack, making insurance profits in the meantime..

No one is making a profit from insurance.

Ask Larry how much money he has recieved in rent in the past 10 years.

The downing of the buildings does not relieve him of the obligation to pay on the agreed terms.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Kudos be unto you.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

A federal jury on Monday ruled that the assault on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center was in fact two occurrences for insurance purposes. The finding in U.S. District Court in Manhattan means leaseholder Larry Silverstein may collect up to $4.6 billion, according to reports. [Forbes.com 12/06/04]

Are you sure about that now?
ETA I believe the amount he actually collected was closer to 7 billion but your google works just as well as mine I think.

edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
One thing I found odd is obituaries were showing up before the people were "dead". I believe it was on CNN. Let's Roll

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

The total payout was 4.577 billion. Not 7 billion.
He is still paying 102 million in base rent to the port authority. So there’s a billion shot with no tenants.
The remaining monies is going towards rebuilding the site overall.
Don't forget the clean up costs.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In my opinion, the caller saying his last name is far from a 'slam dunk'.
I don't personally do it, but I work with several people who identify themselves by their whole name when on the phone. I wouldn't find it hard to believe that it becomes habit, especially in a situation where you aren't thinking straight.
Besides, am I suppose to believe that the government pulled off an incredibly complicated scheme but wouldn't have realized that saying his last name would sound weird?

So, is it strange? Yes. Does it prove it was a flase flag attack? No.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
[SNIP]

Here is another 'in-flight call'

This comment sums it up nicely enough

- "Which flight are you on?" - "Flight 12" (in a different tune and volume) So, according to that, she was going from L.A. to Boston that day in a flight that was scheduled at 13:00. A moment of silence, shame and rectification (she has screwed up the script)... ...and after that, she first stresses the fact, whitout any question about (she is asked about the number of her sit)t it that they are going from Boston to L.A. Awful acting.

And the fact that they only had to ask her about 7 times which seat she was in answered only with a dumbfounded silence every single time until she manages to tell them she is a flight attendend.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed off-topic quote

Dumbfounded silence? She says later that she can't hear what's being said. As happens with cellphones even under everyday conditions. At one point she has to check they could hear her speaking. Have you never experienced that yourself?

You also appear to fail to take into the account the circumstances of the call. If you were in an aircraft which had just been hijacked and staff had been stabbed, and there was some substance filling the air making it hard to breath, would you be capable of fully concentrating on making a word perfect phone call suitable for later analysis?

I think not. Please correct me if I'm wrong in this assumption, but I do believe you may have one or two other matters distracting your train of thought.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Motorhead

Please correct me if I'm wrong in this assumption, but I do believe you may have one or two other matters distracting your train of thought.

Not truthers.
Their thought processes is straight forward all the time. Wrong! But straight forward at all times.
They don't crack under pressure and they leave a perfect trail for others to follow.
The evidence for future investigators is never ambigous or subject to question.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Are you a relative or friend of any of the thousands of people killed on 9-11? Did you personally know someone who was killed on 9-11? Or know someone who knew someone? Has there ever been anyone related to a 9-11 victim on this very well known forum? What about books written by survivors? Where are the people who knew the deceased? And I'm not talking staged media events, just everyday life...

Mmm-hmm...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rodredux

I'm not sure I follow you. Are you suggesting that no one died on 9/11? That the planes and buildings were empty?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

you have no idea how much money transfered hands on 9/11.. Not including prior and immdiately after. Lots of money was exchanged. The 4.7 billion was just a fraction. He leased an office complex that was losing money. He would have spent a billion in removal of esbestos.. He gained tennants for freedom tower and complex a good time ago.. So he hasnt lost hardly anything. He made out better than jesse james

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

who cares about your opinion. where are your facts that she is a fraud. It figures that you would be posting on this thread as well. Seems you have opinions about everything and understand nothing. Dolt!! Have your mod friends remove this post as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rodredux
Are you a relative or friend of any of the thousands of people killed on 9-11? Did you personally know someone who was killed on 9-11? Or know someone who knew someone? Has there ever been anyone related to a 9-11 victim on this very well known forum? What about books written by survivors? Where are the people who knew the deceased? And I'm not talking staged media events, just everyday life...

Mmm-hmm...

I've personally talked to a woman who was right there in the north tower at the time of the attack (she worked on a lower floor so she was able to get out in time). Plus, on one of the early anniversaries of the attack I went to ground zero and listened to a speech given by a woman who lost a brother on one of the flights. Plus, two of my coworkers had friends who worked in the towers that were killed in the attack.

What is your point with this?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

As part of the agreement, Silverstein Properties and the insurance companies have signed confidentiality agreements requiring that specific amounts paid by each company will not be disclosed.
reply to post by samkent

Source

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say that no one would address one of their parents like that on the phone regardless of the situation they found themselves in. I would never ring my mother and say "Hi Mum, it's me Death_Kron" a mother will never, ever forget the sound of one of her siblings voice and if anything, in a situation of extreme panic or stress you would be more likely to address your mother like "Mum, Mum Mum! It's me!!!!" or something similar.

Mobile phones do not work at the altitudes planes fly, so that's another point to be mentioned.

I've always been interested about how the authorities "found" the "terrorists" passport's in pristine, picture perfect condition among tons upon tons of smouldering rubble...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
I think it's safe to say that no one would address one of their parents like that on the phone regardless of the situation they found themselves in. I would never ring my mother and say "Hi Mum, it's me Death_Kron" a mother will never, ever forget the sound of one of her siblings voice and if anything, in a situation of extreme panic or stress you would be more likely to address your mother like "Mum, Mum Mum! It's me!!!!" or something similar.

Mobile phones do not work at the altitudes planes fly, so that's another point to be mentioned.

I've always been interested about how the authorities "found" the "terrorists" passport's in pristine, picture perfect condition among tons upon tons of smouldering rubble...

a) Who authorised you to speak on behalf of humanity and say "no one" would ever do this in any situation. Have you been on a hi-jacked jet lately ?

b) Mark Binghams calls were made using back of seat airfones which you would have known if you had read the thread.

c) The passport was not among tons of smouldering rubble it was picked up in the street .Flimsy documents often survive terrible crashes. Have a look at this video I just posted on another thread :-

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

A.) Speak on behalf of humanity? Have youbeen on a hijacked plane recently? The last thing you would do in a situation such as a plane being hijacked would be to introduce yourself formally to your own mother, that's common sense to me...

B.) Yes, I did read that. I was merely pointing out that mobile phones don't work at that altitude

C.) And?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am on the fence regarding the hoax of 9/11. It is definitely fishy to me and there are a number of professionals from all kinds of fields who also believe it was hoaxed, however people did indeed die.

If it was not Mark then ...where is Mark now? Would his mom not know the voice of her own son and be demanding answers as well?

As for the way he addressed himself to his mom, again, this is something my mom and I do as well. I call her sometimes by her full name as she does me. Sometimes I will call her and say *insert my name* here, what up *insert moms name*?

Mark being a business man and not knowing who would answer the phone anyway sounds legit to me.

There are a lot of unanswered questions but this to me is not one of them as far as I can see at the present time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join