It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incurable "VIRUS Of The LAMBS" Wipes out Thousands of Aminals in Seconds! Prophecied?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Australia doesn't get many migrants from Africa though, most of ours come from Asia/Middle East.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

You have to be kidding me. Man, SE QLD, Brisbane and surrounding areas more specifically, is getting flooded with immigrants from Africa. It's insane! They are all over the place.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Is it a risk to human health?
As yet, no human cases of Schmallenberg virus have been detected in any country, and the most closely related viruses only cause animal disease. Early assessments of the virus suggest that it is unlikely that it can spread to humans.

German researchers have looked at the virus’ DNA and found it lacking genetic sequences that would make it a threat to people. However, human implications cannot be ruled out completely until there is a better understanding of the virus.

Because this risk cannot be ruled out, pregnant women are advised to avoid close contact with animals that are giving birth, as there is a theoretical risk of infection from sheep, goats and cattle that could harm a woman’s own health and that of her unborn child.

Very few pregnant women are likely to come into contact with an infected animal. However, pregnant women who do so are advised to seek medical advice if they’re concerned that they could have been infected by farm livestock.

www.nhs.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well after 10 minutes of research (lol) im a little worried. Its quite a weird Virus, with a pretty strange replication strategy. Its also RNA (which means it mutates alot) that will make it harder to create a Vaccine.

Right now there are very little informations available. There is no genome available on NCBI and only 13 articles on pubmed most of which contain no real information.

The only thing i did find was the sequence of the RNA Polymerase, i ran a quick protein blast on it and got nothing. Nada, which is weird because it usually always finds at least some cuisine or relative.

Fact is that Bunyaviruses are not very well known however they are known to infect Humans too. Im not in the mood of panic right now. But i hope research will be focused towards a vaccine ASAP. Because i have a feeling that this virus is here to stay.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by BiggerPicture

if pigs can be infected does that mean we can be infected

just asking

Yes Schmallenburg virus hasn't claimed a human patient zero YET

But some THIRTY other strains of Orthobunyavirus including "Cache Valley" and "Kairi" viruses have proven zoonotic (jump to humans) in Argentina:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

news.sciencemag.org...

"The problem with orthobunyaviruses is that their segmented genome makes the emergence of new combinations very easy, just like with influenza viruses."

In a recent outbreak of a new orthobunyavirus in Peru, the pathogen, named Iquitos virus, turned out to have combined S and L segments of a known virus called Oropouche and the M segment of a new virus."

Whether the Schmallenberg virus could sicken humans is unknown. At least 30 orthobunyaviruses have been associated with human disease.

Perhaps it's a GMO "birth control" or "abortion" virus in the making?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

That could be true. Maybe it's a test on how it works on Mammals before they engineer it to affect humans. They have been planning the depopulation agenda for years. Like someone said about the Georgia Stones they need to get the population down to 500 million. And the way to do that is to covertly kill people by bio-engineering new and nasty diseases. This then takes the blame away from them onto some strange new disease they will say just popped up. Most of us will know that those diseases don't just pop up but there are people that are still asleep to the wider implications of the covert agendas.

You just have to look at Agenda 21 and Codex Alimentarius. A great example of this is the documentary made in 2005 called 'Esoteric Agenda'. It details Agenda 21 and how it will affect the Human Race. It's scary.

GMO's, Monsanto, Big Pharma poisons, Bovine Growth Hormones, Flouride, the list goes on. Then there are the strange bans on certain foods, fresh milk, herbs, vitamins, etc.

The human race cannot live without food and water. What better and more effective way to control the human race by poisoning the food and water supplies??!!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

birth control to the masses good thought there mate

you never know

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

That could be true. Maybe it's a test on how it works on Mammals before they engineer it to affect humans....

Humans dont need to engineer it for humans. The Virus is already doing that all by itself.

Its a Lifestock disease thats transmitted through Insects. Humans are always very close to lifestock. So the virus gets chance after chance to mutate itself so it can infect us.

Dont forget that its an RNA virus, they mutate very frequently all by themself.

I dont know the virus very well due to the few informations that are available. But i think if we dont eradicate the virus soon it will at one point jump to humans. Right now only developed countries are endemic which is good since in germany they have excellent measueres to track and exterminate disease (EHEC was dealt with very quickly) If this virus gets to asia or africa then that would be quite the disaster.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1

In fact, it reminds me of the prophecies in the bible, and I'm not one to take much stock in that book.. Let us hope it is nothing as close to the bible's version..

The King James AV1611 bible is the pure, inspired word of God. There are no mistakes in it and every jot and tittle of every single prophecy either has come true or will come true.

The greatest....book.....evah.

Praise the Lord for giving us the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by stirling

Genesis 3:22 addresses this. Your insight is not new.

I am not following how Gen 3:22 "addresses this:"

Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

More like this:

Deut 28:21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

What a wicked world.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I didn't read through the posts sew in case anyone has missed it, there are a total of 7 countries now with confirmed cases:

Germany
The Netherlands
Belgium
UK
France
Italy
Luxembourg

Schmallenberg Virus

This has epic doom written all over it.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The most sensitive living things to radiation are in the womb. They call it a virus, but it is only affecting (mutating?) newborn animals? And many species? This year? My bet is Fukushima. Now we begin to see... now we pay the price.

Virus Schmirus...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I am feeling selfishly glad that no cases have been reported from Africa yet as we seem to be foremost in some peoples minds when it comes to virus "exports"!
But just to add that when I first heard about this on one of the UK's MSM news channels I was immediately suspicious. How is it that this was "discovered" in November and suddenly four months later there are thousands of cases in the UK and by the sound of it spreading rapidly to various other parts of the globe?
It seems that as soon as "they" discover and name a virus it becomes deadly or were there similar deaths prior to these incidents but we did not know what was causing them?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yay the thread made it to the recent ATS recap, THANKS BRYAN!

he tied it right into the GMO organ failure crop thread too, smooth.

It's spread to 4 more countries in just DAYS, wow. if you guys read between the lines of the "food" talk, its clear what health officials are also worried about that right now ahead and out of public eye, is its only the cool/temperate MIDGES that are biting and spreading it between livestock farms (sheeps, cattle, goat) but what about when the WEATHER WARMS UP and sub/tropical MOSQUITOES start spreading it by SUMMER?

indeed since its an RNA virus similar to Influenza, its bound to jump to HUMANS once mosquitos do the dirty deed, and give the midges a break.

In other news, LYME DISEASE is gaining a strong foothold in NORTH AMERICA and this "TICK" season threatens to be a brutal one.

www.physorg.com...

Considering scientist are messing with these viruses, its no surprise theres HYBRID viruses and ANTIGENIC SHIFT.. anything's possible given those mutabilities!

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I am bumping this just because I think it needs more attention than it is getting! I can't believe it's off of the front page already! This is affecting us all right now and will well into the future!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
why does this stuff always start off in the UK?

like foot and mouth disease.

I'm glad Australia will only export meat.

Just so that everyone is clear - this did NOT come out of the UK, it has just arrived in the UK - it came out of Germany, last year.

thankyou for taking note of this

peace
J

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join