It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incurable "VIRUS Of The LAMBS" Wipes out Thousands of Aminals in Seconds! Prophecied?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Or, (my mind's running rampant) time travelers knew about this virus and have been collecting pristine DNA and other biotics for the future. Interesting.
Where have I heard that before? Did John Titor say that? Was that the plot of a movie or something? It rings a bell, I know I've heard it some where.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Time to become a vegetarian and buy that gas mask haha. Jk. Kinda.

This seems pretty serious though as a lot of viruses can mutate and be able to transfer itself differently onto other hosts. All it might take is someone eating a bad piece of meat and next thing they're foaming at the mouth then its passed on quickly, but i'm sure there will be a cure "on time".

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 90percent10less

All it might take is someone eating a bad piece of meat and next thing they're foaming at the mouth
Actually I think it would be more like, a women eats a bad piece of meat while pregnant then gives birth to a dead mutated baby. That is horrific thought, but that's what seems to be happening to the animals. It's almost as if this virus is designed to stop a species breeding.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Perhaps a test for human engineering next???
This is getting very dicey, the food supply is going to be disrupted for some peoples.....maaybe not the whole world yet, but definately it looks like its come right off the georgia guidstones.
Why we dont just wipe these scum out i cannot get....They are psychopaths.....pure and simple.
We normal people will not survive ...the psychos are becomming the majority.............

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
From the OP's update source:

Comparative analyses of the genetic material lead to the assumption that the virus belongs to the Simbu serogroup (Shamonda, Aina, Akabane viruses). The virus could be isolated, cultivated and replicated. Based on the geographic origin of the sample, the virus was provisionally named ‛Schmallenberg virus’.

Current Information on ‛Schmallenberg virus’

Akabane virus does not, as far as is known, cause any overt sign of disease, in either young or adult animals. Its effect is on the fetus and the conditions which result in the disease in the fetus may be summarised as follows- 1. The pregnant dam has not previously had exposure to the virus and therefore has no specific immunity and becomes infected, and 2. The virus passes through the placenta and infects the calf, specifically the calf's central nervous system (CNS) where it may cause varying amounts of damage. Affected calves may be blind, have difficulty in suckling, walking or learning herd behaviour, etc. Other species may become infected. These include buffalo, camels, horses, sheep, goats and dogs. The disease in these hosts is not commonly observed and, apart from in buffalo, is probably not a particularly important infection.

Malformation of the joints, brain, spine and jaw are common in affected newborn animals. Abortion may also occur if damage to the fetus is severe.[3]

Akabane virus - Wikipedia

So it does infect the parent animal, except the virus only attacks the fetus, there are no obvious signs that the parent is actually infected until it gives birth to mutated offspring or is actually tested for the virus. Keep in mind the wiki page is describing a much less dangerous version of this virus. This new virus typically mutates the offspring so badly they are dead or almost dead upon birth.
edit on 1-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here is a link to my local news site. There are animals/livestock dropping to their death here is TN also.

www.newschannel5.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Time to start thinking about putting all that prepping into motion people.....
This is looking like a multi facetted war on the human population.......
There is likely zero chance there is anything natural about this......i just feel it in my bones.....
The corporations of the world, the multi nationals....are going insane....
I have this theory we should NEVER have conferred eternal life to these monsters whose existance is beyond human ken.....
Imagine the powers that such an entity as a corporation of international size must have..........

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It's the Swine Flu again...with a grander vision, this time.

"I TOLD YOU I'D BE BACK!!!"

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Genesis 3:22 addresses this. Your insight is not new.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.goshen.edu...

Humans, pigs, sheep all have similar biological make up....hmmmm....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by BiggerPicture

The title of your thread says "Prophesied?" So where is the prophesy? in the article or your post? Nope, in your OP? Nope, so where is ot, or is this just another misleading post heading?

Gonna have to go with this guy. When you state this is prophesy you need to quote from the book, chapter and verses it came from.

You have to be very careful interpreting prophecy because if you take prophetic scripture literally, you will think things like "only men who have not been defiled of woman and are virgins" will go to heaven. In which this case this particular quote from prophecy in Revelation isn't even talking about virgin men who never had sex.

edit on 1-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I would like a map of heavy chemtrail activity overlayed a map of showing deaths caused by this virus..
Intresting to see if there is a connection, witch I think there is

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Could be anything but for now I am thinking these new viruses are coming from space.
We are in a cloud with lots of material that is able to seep through into our atmosphere. Its something that will always happen but maybe..just maybe....we are in a part that has more particles/dust and we may possibly see a rise in said viruses or bacteria. Who knows... I don't.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
UPDATE.... just in...

it HAS SPREAD TO GOATS and CATTLE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This may have been engineered.

I remember a thread made a few months ago (cant remember the title) that stated that a member had insider information that meat prices were going to start soaring!!.

Now this is a perfect example of supply and demand. If this virus gets to the U.S. [as the video stated] and affects enough livestock then we could expect huge price increases for meat.

Fastfood and restuarnts raising prices astronomicaly just to keep up with the price of meat, they start losing business. Grocery stores start raiasing their meat prices and people dont buy it there either because they cant afford it and also the media fear mongors have them thinking the meat could kill them too. So to compensate for the lack of meat sales the grocery stores start raising prices on the rest of their products. Once people see the prices of everything shooting through the roof, there will be grocerey store 'runs'. tainted meat, empty shelves and sheeple not knowing who to turn to. I smell another stock plunge.

or it could be just another run of the mill cold.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1
You know, It might be because I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help but ponder on if genetically modified food is a contributing factor.. Naturally I've nothing to support this idea (completely anyway), but that's why it's just a theory of mine.

My thoughts as well, I saw this when the news hit and have been following the story.
This is very disturbing news, it warrants a proper investigation.

GMO alfalfa, corn, soy, all fed to the animals....and it has to play a part.
No doubt about it.

S&F and thanks for the posts, and updates.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Beta test of a bio engineered weapon designed to reduce populations. AKA Garden Plot.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
What about radiation from Japan?

how is that related to the topic

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
The more you look at the past, present and future you can see a trend developing. In the words of 'Codex Alimentarius'

'He Who Controls The Food Controls The World'.

There are many ways to destroy the food in the world to make way for Genetically Modified poisonous food. Specially targeted diseases and radiation. Fukushima was not an accident. Neither are all those 'Just Released' special animal diseases. They are trying to wipe out our food supply be they crops and or animals. They have succeeded in poisoning most of our water supplies with Flouride and other nasty chemicals so here comes more nasties to kill off our meat and veggies!

These nasty viruses were not prophesied. They were PLANNED!!!

Correction... created in labs... Maybe that one up in NY you hear so much about...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Realistically, with the potential of this virus it only makes sense to start culling. The shepherds are going to get the short end of the stick when it's all said and done. Maybe the gubment might give them some money, or maybe they are broke.

And how on earth will culling cure the problem? The virus is carried by midges which bite their host. With warm damp weather the midges spread like crazy. We are currently having nice warm damp winter......just wait till things start to warm up in the spring.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join