It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to release results of investigation into Obama's citizenship & presidential elig

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

"This says it all IMO. The "posse" are volunteers. They don't get paid. "

Interesting...no pay!?... only hippies, bums & reprobates don't get paid!!.. such scoundrels couldn't engineer a competent investigation to locate their own butt cheeks using 2 arms!

..lol..

Cold case posse's are almost always composed of retired law enforcement who get paid this crazy new thing called "retirement".. besides, if they got lots of $$.. critics would allege a pay off / purchased result.

And btw.. I'm confident of 1 thing.. if these un paid volunteers are old salt "been there done that" retired curmudgeon cops, they have attained investigative experience & skills you cant fathom. Go ahead, undertake a more thorough investigation and scribe up YOUR investigative results.. with curriculum vitæ. Will you be "un paid"?

Theses volunteers could be shills.. OR Joe Friday "just the facts" exemplars of virtue who knew their work would be scrutinized by the entire internet world... and did an honest investigation. I dont know.. and neither do you.

A great thing about this 'issue', imo.. the public truth literally doesn't matter, and will probably never be known. Even if its true.. he was born elsewhere, and by some miracle this reality becomes accepted & admitted... so what?.. the US establishment is way "too big to fail", they'll pass an unpopular bill making everything better and cops with truncheons will beat down filthy street urchin hippies who disagree.

Ignore the "public" truth.. and the amalgamation of shill tripe CNN et al excrete.. find your own truth, consider dozens of sources.. And if nobody else on Earth agrees with your take.. everyone says "you're crazy".. well, could be, but otherwise dont ever hesitate to have unique & interesting opinions. Stand out, there's nothing wrong with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by pjslug
have no political agendas at all, and I am certainly not a "birther". I am just a graphic artist of 18 years,

If that's true - then you should know NOTHING can be proven from a copy. Plus anything on the internet is too low in pixels to take seriously.

And this has nothing to do with Photoshop.

Its all already been explained by those who actually know what they are talking about.

Who said anything about Photoshop? First of all, you examine it in Adobe Illustrator.
Secondly, you are absolutely clueless and are spewing garbage. Would you like to come over so I can show you step by step exactly how the document was created? I think that might be too much for you to grasp, though.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

have no political agendas at all, and I am certainly not a "birther". I am just a graphic artist of 18 years,

If that's true - then you should know NOTHING can be proven from a copy. Plus anything on the internet is too low in pixels to take seriously.

And this has nothing to do with Photoshop.

Its all already been explained by those who actually know what they are talking about.

Who said anything about Photoshop? First of all, you examine it in Adobe Illustrator.
Secondly, you are absolutely clueless and are spewing garbage. Would you like to come over so I can show you step by step exactly how the document was created? I think that might be too much for you to grasp, though.

I do Illustrator too.

It has nothing to do with Illustrator.

Facts have been presented in all the multiple birther threads that accurately explain the process.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio told The Arizona Republic on Sunday that he would continue to pursue his investigation into President Barack Obama’s birth certificate. “I’m not going to drop this,” he told the newspaper. “You don’t think I did a press conference and let it die? I’ll make a decision real quick where to send the evidence we have. There are not many options. You do know this is complex. Many conflicts of interest from the White House to the Attorney General. I can go on and on.” Arpaio announced on March 1 that his six-month investigation into Obama’s birth certificate concluded the document was most likely a “forgery.”

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Would it be too much of a stretch to say the Enquirer broke that story before the sheriff did. They said they could not find his original certificate at all. They also showed pictures of a certificate in another country. Sometimes the enquirer will do a real story. remember the edwards case? They were telling the truth there. Truth can sometimes be stranger than fiction. I like to photshop a bit myself and tried to forge documents before. Its just a hassle,and unless you are seriously trying to pull something over on alot of people not worth it in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Would it be too much of a stretch to say the Enquirer broke that story before the sheriff did. They said they could not find his original certificate at all. They also showed pictures of a certificate in another country. Sometimes the enquirer will do a real story. remember the edwards case? They were telling the truth there. Truth can sometimes be stranger than fiction. I like to photshop a bit myself and tried to forge documents before. Its just a hassle,and unless you are seriously trying to pull something over on alot of people not worth it in my opinion.

really??? the enquirer had that ONE case that turned out true among all the alien babies and the other made up stuff they've been printing for YEARS and since they had that one thing they got right you're going then ask "would it be too much of a stretch to say the enquirer broke that story before the sheriff did" ??

yes, it would be too much of a stretch. people are making money off this "fake" birth certificate junk. they'll keep saying it as long as people will believe it and they'll keep making money off people who will believe anything... like the enquirer.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Looking forward to July 17th, 2012...hopefully ole joe will stay alive till then....

Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s next news conference on his probe of Obama’s eligibility is set for Tuesday, July 17.

I found this article very interesting...
Source

By deciding to stay with the temporary student visa status, the Kenyan obviated the need for an INS investigation that might have uncovered in 1961 that the marriage was fraudulent and the biological father of the child was someone else.

Really people did we all just fall off a turnip truck?

So you all really believe that this crap is made up and it's all smoke and no fire....Whatever

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join