It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to release results of investigation into Obama's citizenship & presidential elig

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by xstealth

All I did for years is work in an office scanning documents. Ghost writing will appear especially when two printed documents are bound close together for an extended period of time. Hell you could look in your own bill drawer and see the same.

If you need to look at a program a good one is Omniscan. It's really not that hard and it's not really unusual.

I think people are looking for something they want regardless of the proof otherwise.
edit on 3/1/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

Well I knew one thing you gullible people would say is it's a product of optical character recognition....

I tell you what, print his BC, and scan it using OCR; tell me what happens.

It's fake.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There's just too many questions to turn a blind eye to this.

Birth Certificate, Social Security numbers, selective service stamp, Passport, records missing when people entered the country the week of his birth. It's seems people went through great lengths to hide things about Obama.
edit on 1-3-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
And here's the reason that this lying,bi-sexual,Marxist, foreign national POTUS will never be prosecuted!

Black Backlash-Threat!

Barry knows that he has the power (thugs in waiting) to hold America hostage, if he doesn't get what he wants!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by xstealth

All I did for years is work in an office scanning documents. Ghost writing will appear especially when two printed documents are bound close together for an extended period of time. Hell you could look in your own bill drawer and see the same.

If you need to look at a program a good one is Omniscan. It's really not that hard and it's not really unusual.

I think people are looking for something they want regardless of the proof otherwise.
edit on 3/1/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

Well I knew one thing you gullible people would say is it's a product of optical character recognition....

I tell you what, print his BC, and scan it using OCR; tell me what happens.

It's fake.

Every OCR scan can give you different results even with the same program and definitely with different programs.

OCR scans can not be used to Authenticate anything that is not what they are made for.

Then you take the words as picture... cut as needed and place the words in the new doc or have the program generate new text.

It is a really easy system. You can't prove anything from an OCR scanned doc because there is a process involved that include human involvement.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Then there is this....2/10/2012 Breibart on the videos he has of Obama proving his radical ways...and the info he had on Ayres and his terrorist friends about their plan to take the White house one day. Money, corruption, distraction and fear works.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The reason no member of congress, or the corporate controlled media, wants to touch this is because if he is proved to be a fraud everything he signed would be void. It would also ruin the careers of quite a few career politicians.

4 years worth of do overs, on top of the mess we currently have.

The country would come apart at the seams.

To be perfectly honest I understand, it would be an epic mess.

Obama has spent, what, 2 million last I heard, keeping his early days private. No grades, no papers, no diploma's, and no explanation for how a 2.0 GPA student at Occidental even gets into Columbia. Let alone an explanation of how this man from a humble background could afford all that time at Columbia and Harvard.

No matter how you feel about the guy these are questions we knew about other presidents.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
Wonder what the white house is saying about all of this?They can't possibly ignore this info

Probably trying to get all the dirt they can on Arpaio into the MSM.

Some people may hate this Arpaio, but at least he did something very few in the country had the gonads to do - question Obama's legitimacy to be of the POTUS.

Gets an A+ from me for being the mouse that roared.

Heck I'll buy him a trophy if he can swing a arrest.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Like i said before...if you think the government can pull off a conspiracy such as 9/11....they couldn't fake a bc and make some old files disappear??

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by drock905
If a single cent of taxpayer money was spent on this ridiculous stunt he should spend the test of his life in prison . The man need a psychological exam because he has obviously lost his mind, this fiasco is just another example of his dellusion.

I guess you weren't watching. He said not a cent of taxpayer $ was used.
Wow, you crazy man!

You know if he used a government facility, phone, computer, fax machine, a single second of a government workers time to conduct his "investigation" then he used taxpayer money right?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Wonder what the white house is saying about all of this?They can't possibly ignore this info

Some people may hate this Arpaio, but at least he did something very few in the country had the gonads to do - question Obama's legitimacy to be of the POTUS.

All the dirt on this character is already readily avaliable. Do you like storm troopers invading your residence without a warrant in the middle of the night? How about arresting journalists? Maybe sending his people to imtimidate a forum poster from across the country that turned out to be a teenage girl?

Im disappointed in ats , you judge a person by his action and this mans have consistently been horrible, there is no reason to believe he did this "investigation" for any just reason other then deflection. Simple research would show him for who he is
edit on 1-3-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Old Joe should just follow the Presidential Mandate,
He should sent his men out and find notations in Korans
and then burn them.
I heard he issued a memo for the upcoming Iran strike.
No Korans were injured in this war.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

All the dirt on this character is already readily avaliable. Do you like storm troopers invading your residence without a warrant in the middle of the night? How about arresting journalists? Maybe sending his people to imtimidate a forum poster from across the country that turned out to be a teenage girl?

Im disappointed in ats , you judge a person by his action and this mans have consistently been horrible, there is no reason to believe he did this "investigation" for any just reason other then deflection. Simple research would show him for who he is

So the problem is Arpaio not Obama? If Arpaio was POTUS maybe I would care while discussing this subject.

you judge a person by his action and this mans have consistently been horrible

This is exactly how I feel about Obama.

Maybe you should judge the report, but I can see you hate this guy so much you won't listen to a word he says. I am disappointed that you are posting on a thread that you have no interest in getting to the truth on.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I couldn't agree more,he has the guts to pursue this where other wouldn't dare.
I hope this goes all the way to the top,impeach the criminal.

If by some miracle Obama is impeached will this make everything he has done as president to become null and void?For instance Obamacare and other bills passed?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
Obama has spent, what, 2 million last I heard, keeping his early days private. No grades, no papers, no diploma's

Care to show how he spent that money to keep those records secret?

Hold on, I am unable to find your grades, papers or diploma's, so that must mean you are spending millions to keep them secret.... so what are you hiding?

No matter how you feel about the guy these are questions we knew about other presidents.

So show us the grades, papers and diploma's for the last 5 Presidents. If you are unable to, that means that they were covering up the exact same things you accuse Obama of covering up....
edit on 1-3-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Mar 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011, is suspected to be a computer-generated forgery, not a scan of an original 1961 paper document as represented by the White House
. . . .
"In fact, absent the authentication of Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other proof he was born anywhere within the United States."
Arpaio concluded the press conference by suggesting a congressional investigation might be warranted and asked that any other law enforcement agency with information referencing this investigation be forwarded to his office.

Could you please provide us with the link ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I don't like arapio im also no fan of Obama. Hasn't all this information just a rehash of info that has been debunked on ats many times over? The guy is ignoring real issues and has admitted he will you taxpayer money to investigate it further.

livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com...

If Obama really wasn't born in the us doesn't that mean there would have to be a conspiracy to hide his birth beginning in 1961 with the knowledge that he would eventually run for president even being a highly unlikely choice for the time period he was born. In my opinion it's just not logical and this birther issue just distracts from the real issues in this country.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
wow I just watched all of the press conference and videos and all I gotta say is...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join