It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to release results of investigation into Obama's citizenship & presidential elig

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
wow I just watched all of the press conference and videos and all I gotta say is...

somebody's gonna
be in trouble

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The birth-record cover up is
because he is a test tube nonbio-reptilian ! I knew it !

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I recorded the press conference from earlier-
Didn't get the first 15 minutes or so because the stream connection was awful (I'm guessing because the server was overloaded)
But got the rest of it/the majority.

SO, in case you missed it

I was never convinced either way regarding all this, but now...

Pandora's box just blew open and glitter bombed all over Obama's face.

CANNOT WAIT to see those videos Breitbart had been talking about.
They're going to be released within 7-10 days.

And speaking of Breitbart (rest his soul!)...
He interviewed Arpaio THAT afternoon/early evening-
ironic much?
This is starting to get REALLY interesting...

PART 1A: The Birth Certificate

PART 1B: The Birth Certificate (continued)

PART 2: The Social Security Number/Card

PART 3: Conclusions, Misc., and Q&A

PART 4: More Q&A, Closing Remarks

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
These two quotes:

"A similar question was posed to Arpaio: Can a group of retirees working for a sheriff who has multiple conflicts with the White House be trusted to conduct an impartial investigation into a president whose administration Arpaio has repeatedly criticized?"

"The U.S. Justice Department is negotiating with Arpaio's attorneys to come to an agreement on how to address widespread discrimination federal investigators said they have found in the Sheriff's Office. The federal government is also conducting a criminal abuse-of-power probe into Arpaio's operation."

are from this story:

www.azcentral.com...

This says it all IMO. The "posse" are volunteers. They don't get paid. Joe's beating a dead horse to divert attention from another that's dying.

Him.

He says it's not about politics. That's ALL this is about and he's doing it on the cheap by enlisting senior citizens to do the dirty work that he or no one else in his office is qualified to do.

This should be ignored and so should Sherrif Arpaio. He's just a media whore at this point in his career anyway.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
LMAO at the lady going oh snap at the end of the first video... oh dear god...

Edit to add, now the part two women are even funnier.. " OH MY GOD!!!" give me a break. you hear a 2 cent power point that could have been made by any half wit with a computer and just buy it hook line and sinker???? Look if its real, and obama is a fraud, ill come eat crow.. But im sorry. The people screaming in shock and horror in the background represent the kind of people that annoy us skeptics. They just act in shock and horror because theywant to believe this... ITs more happiness inside for them. They arent seeing a double blind test to verify this experiment of forgery. They say "experts" looked at this.. What are their names? Qualifications? Any anti obama or pro obama support in their history??? In short, the scientific method was just thrown out the window here, yet ms joe schmoe in the background acts as if the news just showed hitler had come back from the grave
edit on 2-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Also, this whole video they accuse the document of being a forgery but in the same sentence arent accusing the president of committing a crime??!?!? Um if the president is involved in a cover up of his birth certificate then he committed a crime. So thats exactly what they are accusing him of.. Why even back track on that??

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
And another thing.. Sorry... " We have a former govt source who was introduced to barack obama as a foreign student"

Are you kidding me???? A source.. who hasn't been named in this grand press conference, is making ,gain, this woman (who to me represents the birthers) gasping in shock.. If I said I have an un named source that says they were in a room with Bush and he got high and admitted he had something to do with 9/11, youd tell me where to shove that story.. Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This may be gathering some traction, it is now being reported by the BBC, the very first time the BBC has touched the birth issue, here is a link

BBC

Now if the MSM, even if it one outside of the USA are picking this up and reporting it, it signifies something has changed, before they wouldn't touch the issue at all, not even in a joking way

I get the feeling things are changing, there is a major shift in the controlling paradigm coming. The future may not be so bleak after all

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This will be my last rant on this for a few hours.. Im sitting staring at my laptop in utter shock. I dont get it... I dont know what to call it. Racism, is too broad of a word to just throw around... And honestly I dont even think thats what this is....

I just think republicans hate to lose. I think thats what it boils down to... When Clinton took office, it was meaningless sex scandals.. They impeached a president because he lied about sex. ( Lets not debate the "oh it was about lying under oath nonsense, at least HE TESTIFIED, Ill get to that point in a minute) Then when Gore ran against Bush, it was the recount fiasco.

Do the birthers, who are so amped about proper electing procedures, care that we perhaps didn't get the president we elected back in 2000? We let the supreme court pick our president in 2000. Where were they demanding democratic justice then?

Where were the birthers when our president lied to the nation about WMD's? How about investigations into that? Why not have Bush and Cheney go under oath to explain why thousands of our men and women had to die for a cause non of us really understood? Nope, crickets... How about 9/11, Im not a truther, but there sure is a whole hell of a lot more smoke when it comes to that story...Why did the majority of birthers sit back and say Bush and Cheney answering questions for the 9/11 commission behind closed doors not under oath was ok? How about asking why a company our VP ran got first dibs on oil contracts in Iraq??? Nope, silence...

But when another dem goes into office, what can they do? Well, hes half black, with kenyan descent.. lets try and say he wasnt born here. Yea, thatll distract the country enough. Hell, maybe it'll make enough of an impact that we can stop him from getting elected in 2012!! Its ridiculous... The woman in that video literally gasps, and is in shock over "sources" and "investigations". The whole thing looked like a ploy to get WND a little buzz. Lets not forget, and this is where the racist card comes in, this sheriff has a reputation for being racist.. I dont know the man, I have no idea, but is it a coincidence that someone with allegations of being racist is leading the birther charge against Obama? Maybe it is, who knows...

Point is, with the amount of investigations and possible impeachments called fro my republicans in the last 20 years, and then compare that to those brought on to bush 1 and 2, and its just so so so hypocritical.
edit on 2-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
This may be gathering some traction, it is now being reported by the BBC, the very first time the BBC has touched the birth issue, here is a link

BBC

Now if the MSM, even if it one outside of the USA are picking this up and reporting it, it signifies something has changed, before they wouldn't touch the issue at all, not even in a joking way

I get the feeling things are changing, there is a major shift in the controlling paradigm coming. The future may not be so bleak after all

If it was a hoax then the BBC would have ignored the story.

The BBC picked it up.

I guess NBC should have vetted Obama. OOPS!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Are you being serious or sarcastic? Hard to tell over the internet. Either way, just because the bbc picks the story up does not in any way validate the story being a hoax or not.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Headline: "Sheriff" Joe and "Posse"
to go to jail, very soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Headline: "Sheriff" Joe and "Posse"
to go to jail, very soon.

For what??? No one is going to jail. I know it would fire up the birther base and for them, it would be proof of everything. But thats fantasyland. No one is going to jail, and this whole press conference will amount to exactly what was proven. not a hill of beans.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
I'm shocked that many ats members support this guy. A site thats very pro personal freedoms and rights supports a man who has a Gestapo Like group working for him , secret police that are virtually above the law in Arizona. The man is obsessed with silencing people who disagree with him with unjust arrests and intimidation. He is incredibly corrupt to the point of embezzling money, destroying evidence and lying through his teeth.

It's not a liberal or conservative issue it's an issue of basic rights of Citizens. How anyone can support such an evil, corrupt, manipulative, sinister, egomaniac, attention whore is beyond me.
edit on 1-3-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

I have no political agendas at all, and I am certainly not a "birther". I am just a graphic artist of 18 years, now trying to get out of that field. When these documents were released by the White House I downloaded them... and yes, I say them, because a few days after the first one was released they changed the file and flattened all the layers. I have both of those files on my computer still. I have examined them in great detail. Everything they said at this press conference, at least with regards to the white house birth certificate, is true. I'm actually surprised they didn't mention that the white house tried covering up the layered file by replacing it with a flattened file. Perhaps they didn't mention that because then it would have made them sound like they had an agenda, whether they do or don't. It only lends more credence to the fact that a fraud was perpetrated.

I have no idea about the service form with the pica stamp on it, as that is not my field of expertise.
edit on 3/3/2012 by pjslug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Consider this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
have no political agendas at all, and I am certainly not a "birther". I am just a graphic artist of 18 years,

If that's true - then you should know NOTHING can be proven from a copy. Plus anything on the internet is too low in pixels to take seriously.

And this has nothing to do with Photoshop.

Its all already been explained by those who actually know what they are talking about.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
These two quotes:

"A similar question was posed to Arpaio: Can a group of retirees working for a sheriff who has multiple conflicts with the White House be trusted to conduct an impartial investigation into a president whose administration Arpaio has repeatedly criticized?"

"The U.S. Justice Department is negotiating with Arpaio's attorneys to come to an agreement on how to address widespread discrimination federal investigators said they have found in the Sheriff's Office. The federal government is also conducting a criminal abuse-of-power probe into Arpaio's operation."

are from this story:

www.azcentral.com...

This says it all IMO. The "posse" are volunteers. They don't get paid. Joe's beating a dead horse to divert attention from another that's dying.

Him.

He says it's not about politics. That's ALL this is about and he's doing it on the cheap by enlisting senior citizens to do the dirty work that he or no one else in his office is qualified to do.

This should be ignored and so should Sherrif Arpaio. He's just a media whore at this point in his career anyway.

This is a strange way of discrediting something. Are you saying that paid, non-volunteer workers commissioned by Arpaio would produce results that you would be more likely to believe? Either way it seems like you could claim that the results were not produced by a disinterested party.

It's a moot point anyway, because facts are facts and they speak for themselves.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

How about you stop whining and let them investigate this based on actual evidence? Or would you rather bring political controversy to all criminal investigations? We get nowhere with people like you, and it's funny the only reason for your whining is because you don't want this to be true, and just disregard all the evidence in the process. Then accuse those of us that want to find the truth, to be obama haters and/or racists. If something conclusive comes out of this, do you want to be known as the guy who tried to discredit the investigation because of their irrelevant political preference?
edit on 3/4/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join