It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resignation of Above Top Secret

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by Starchild23

And fyi im not at a computer desk im in my cell phone with my fiancee going to the movie theatres. But I guess im in wasting my life?

Oh Noes...please tell me you aren't one of those people who stay on their cell phone all during the movie at the theater....

I bet you are....you'll be checking every couple of minutes and still replying to this thread during the movie....

edit on 28-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
should at least record a lil of the movie fer us all 'ere ta watch.

let go of your hatred, nobody wants ta be a hater.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Because its MY THREAD. good enough?

Technically it's ATS' thread...they own it not you. You are just renting it kinda.....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Technically it's ATS' thread...they own it not you. You are just renting it kinda.....

more like just kinda farting near it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by Destinyone

more like just kinda farting near it.

hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You wouldn't know a well researched and written thread if you stumbled into it. Many of us know this as fact with you over the last week. If you need further proof, take a moment and actually read a few of the threads written by some of the people you are so arrogantly chastising.

I will thank you, however, of so clearly illustrating the level of arrogance and ignorance that can be achieved. Congratulations.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

the only reason you would need a different account is if you've been banned ,

Not necessarily

A couple of weeks back I couldn't log into my account as the password had been changed....not by me though....it was done from the site side and when I used the link to reset my password no email would send to my email addy. I think I had over 30000 points and nearly a thousand stars but none of that means anything to me and as I couldn't be arsed contacting mods e.c.t to get it sorted out I just created a new account as it's quicker.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

You wouldn't know a well researched and written thread if you stumbled into it. Many of us know this as fact with you over the last week. If you need further proof, take a moment and actually read a few of the threads written by some of the people you are so arrogantly chastising.

I will thank you, however, of so clearly illustrating the level of arrogance and ignorance that can be achieved. Congratulations.

I switch between rigorously combing threads, and adding my own insights. I'm both critic and contributor...something I believe this forum approves. It is good to both add good and point out the bad when it comes to the information provided by users on this site...

With that explained, I'm going to take your word as the opinion of a single irritated user...and not as scientific fact.

Unless you can provide solid proof?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

- take it any way you want it sugar.

Your dedication to posting? Very clear - with a daily average of almost 30 posts, no doubt you add a lot of something into the mix. Quality? Well guess you can't have everything.

I think this thread is the perfect place to remind myself and others of some internet wisdom.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

And fyi im not at a computer desk im in my cell phone with my fiancee going to the movie theatres. But I guess im in wasting my life?

She must be a lucky girl to have you paying so much attention to her.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

- take it any way you want it sugar.

Your dedication to posting? Very clear - with a daily average of almost 30 posts, no doubt you add a lot of something into the mix. Quality? Well guess you can't have everything.

I think this thread is the perfect place to remind myself and others of some internet wisdom.

gollum isn't a troll at all.

he was a hobbit but became subverted by the ring of pow....

nevermind.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If I had not seen the movies, i would think something totally different is in his mouth.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sometimes a thread becomes a "joke" thread for no reason.
Other times there is a reason.
For this one, there is a really big and compelling reason.

I always love it when it happens.

ETA: Yeah I'm new. I knew I was new when I posted I was new. Knew!
edit on 2/28/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Did I nope

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So the government owns you because your standing in the united states. Your digging a hole of stupidity.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Did I nope

OK...I give you a gold star...just not on your post....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So the government owns you because your standing in the united states. Your digging a hole of stupidity.

You're*

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
SonoraUndergroundLabs,

your rant absolutely held water. But notice I say "held".

I'm honestly having trouble now determining if you're baiting others into making stupid responses at their own expense (which they think is at your expense), or if the posts I'm seeing on this thread by you are indicative of how you post in other threads.

Part of me is holding onto a glimmer of hope that you purposely have trolled us all, creating a thread that has become a perfect example of the "supposed" downfall of this site. Because honestly, this thread has become a cancerous growth. Every response feeds it and keeps it fresh, but hardly relevant anymore.

I understand you're responding from a cell phone. But the amount of one line posts from you that do little more than keep those of us who are easily entertained entertained, is rather unfortunate. I'm not entertained, and I'm not responding because I want to be. I, like many others who have responded to this thread, could very simply leave it be. But I somehow felt like "contributing".

SonoraUndergroundLabs, be it intentional or not, you have proven your point. I urge you not to leave ATS, but instead to do as other's have stated in this thread: read more, write less. Not because your writing is of poor quality (which I have no opinion about), but because there is indeed a wealth of treasure and worthwhile communication here, the bulk of this thread regrettably not included.

And just to be clear, I'm not attacking you. I'm attacking those of us who had nothing better to do. We all could do better.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nah man, Its this election. It will be over soon. Dont leave, I was going to leave but I decided there are way too many people like me on here..but ATS should really require an IQ test to join.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
ATS should really require an IQ test to join.

Breaking news! The search terms "answers to abovetopsecret.com IQ test" has increased 10,000% in the popular search engine google in merely one day since the IQ test was introduced!

Anyway, to reply to the OP. Whenever you have an open forum, I would consider this pretty open even tho it is moderated, you will always have varying degrees of respect being shown and or given by members to other members. Sometimes its absolutely absurd, take a picture of a beautiful woman and make it your avatar. Even if you make no valuable contributions to threads, everybody just lets it slide. Also if you have a clever name, people will remember you. All of these things shouldn't matter but unfortunately, they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join