It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resignation of Above Top Secret

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Uhh its a rant. Obviously

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by Starchild23

Stay on topic or leave

OK. Back on topic. Since you are the one who brought up how many times you've already been banned from ATS.

What opinions of yours, got you your previous boots out the door. Just curious.

Des

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Still off topic original post did not state that I had ever been banned

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So, you get to rewrite history....interesting.....

link   
reply to post by Agarta

post by Agarta
People nit picking one little thing while completely disregarding the whole of the picture like spelling.

You've got to have a laugh on these forums or you'll turn into a ranting idiot .... Oooops

The OP has admitted that he/she/it has had three different accounts here , the only reason you would need a different account is if you've been banned , and if he/she/it has been banned and just admitted it I would expect the same fate is just around the corner .

link   

But it ties in to the complaints laid out in the OP.

It's part of the story. Threads develop over time.

Continue....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Stay on topic or leave

Which part? The part where you've been repeatedly banned, the part where you're whining about the forum policies, the part where you badmouth the moderators of this site, or the part where you complain because of how we responded? Or maybe even the absence of any good reason to take your side in this pity party?

Which complaint, out of all your moaning, is the topic of this thread?

Personally, I see nothing but tears and diapers here. Time for your nap.

edit on CTuesdaypm424238f38America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs

point of udder frustration

I got to this point and stopped , saw the wall of text and thought you were probably milking it

What ever do you mean? I consider OP's post the cream of the crop! He's probably trying to butter us up.

It's been a long time since I've herd such nonsense

Well, if the guy's got a beef I'm all for him letting it out. Bully for him!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I got to this point and stopped , saw the wall of text and thought you were probably milking it

What ever do you mean? I consider OP's post the cream of the crop! He's probably trying to butter us up.

You're right, it's not like the steaks are high. I wouldn't want to steer this off topic.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

edit on CTuesdaypm181844f44America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I've had 3 now all under different emails and computers and ip addresses. But I guess you don't understand the concept of this post. It is to post something that is not degrading to fellow members and to support others. Seems u can't comprehend

I just had to save this jewel....since you are in the process of rewriting history...

You never answered my question. You stated it was opinions of yours that got you booted from ATS previously.

What were those opinions. Or, could it have been your responses to other people's posts.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You're right, it's not like the steaks are high. I wouldn't want to steer this off topic.

He's certainly showing us horns! If I were him, I'd hoof it to the trough and cool down. He's beating a dead horse here.

edit on CTuesdaypm070748f48America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Great play on the words! herd beef and bully.....love it....

Des

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Shouldn't you children be in day care. Cuz all these posts are plain childish.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by schuyler

Great play on the words! herd beef and bully.....love it....

Des

AW COME ON!!! I completely tore it up back there on page 2, and he wins the gold?

This is pure bull #...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So is your rant

Why are you still here? Didn't you "resign?"

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Coming from the newb troll that fits in almost every category mentioned as complaints. Whether or not the joke is funny or not changes nothing. They are disruptive to the thread. If they don't add to the content of the thread for education purposes. You have had some decent threads in the last 2 months of your membership, in fact I have even stared and flagged a few, even some I didn't post in, but do you really want this site to become the joke of the internet like Disclose.tv? Its up to all posters to make the reputation of this site and its falling like a rock.

I love this site and I lurked before joining and let me tell you something, this site was much better then than it is now due to the disrespect of a lot of people on this site and your comments in quite a few of your posts just add to this. Wouldn't you like to learn something than have to weed through all the ignorant posts? Myself and many others would that's for sure. Some of us spend a lot of time and research putting together threads to educate and enlighten and have had them shredded in a matter of minutes due to the childish actions of a lot of disrespectful people who have joined for no purpose but to disrupt. If you don't see that then maybe you are one of them. Please, to all, stop taking this site as a joke or a joke it will become.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You set the tone with your OP...it is the rant forum you know....You are the Leader here....we are just following your lead....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Coming from the newb troll that fits in almost every category mentioned as complaints. Whether or not the joke is funny or not changes nothing. They are disruptive to the thread. If they don't add to the content of the thread for education purposes. You have had some decent threads in the last 2 months of your membership, in fact I have even stared and flagged a few, even some I didn't post in, but do you really want this site to become the joke of the internet like Disclose.tv? Its up to all posters to make the reputation of this site and its falling like a rock.

I love this site and I lurked before joining and let me tell you something, this site was much better then than it is now due to the disrespect of a lot of people on this site and your comments in quite a few of your posts just add to this. Wouldn't you like to learn something than have to weed through all the ignorant posts? Myself and many others would that's for sure. Some of us spend a lot of time and research putting together threads to educate and enlighten and have had them shredded in a matter of minutes due to the childish actions of a lot of disrespectful people who have joined for no purpose but to disrupt. If you don't see that then maybe you are one of them. Please, to all, stop taking this site as a joke or a joke it will become.

Some cheese for your whine?

Seriously, this is the internet. If you have some awesome ideas, you'll be notified. If you have some s****y ideas...you'll be notified.

We're not here to sugarcoat it like your mother did when you showed her your drawings from kindergarten. I'm going to be civil and honest here, and if I feel like injecting some humor to offset the negativity, I'm well within my rights. If you don't like it, there's plenty of other threads around.

Besides, I don't have much sympathy for a user who has been banned repeatedly and comes back for more.

Also, what has lead you to pick on me specifically?

edit on CTuesdaypm191951f51America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Your words on the banning I do not deny but it does not change the obvious behavior of many as of late. As for the jokes that are on topic I have no issue with if it is followed with something that also adds to the thread or a question is asked for clarification or learning.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join