It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Resignation of Above Top Secret

page: 4
28
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs
 





point of udder frustration

I got to this point and stopped , saw the wall of text and thought you were probably milking it



Sorry couldn't help myself


always out numbered, never out punned.




posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by gortex
 


Your words on the banning I do not deny but it does not change the obvious behavior of many as of late. As for the jokes that are on topic I have no issue with if it is followed with something that also adds to the thread or a question is asked for clarification or learning.


I apologize. I was under the impression that this thread wasn't meant to go anywhere...
edit on CTuesdaypm212154f54America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat
 

A The Prodigy reference?
Well done!



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23
 


If there are plenty of other threads why are you on mine. If you don't like it don't be here
edit on 28-2-2012 by SonoraUndergroundLabs because: typo



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by 12m8keall2c
 


Uhh its a rant. Obviously


well... then .. spit it out

aside from the unspecified, generalized, nonsensical banter which has been put forth throughout this otherwise pointless pounding of a square peg into a round hole babble on babylon 'effort'.




edit on 2/28/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23
 


LOL cheese with my whine, that's funny. Remind me to ask you that next January when you begin to see the same things that these complaints cover and you get tired of it.

Why did I pick on you? well to be honest I see a great contributor in you that is screaming to come out. I thought maybe, just maybe you would take just a moment and put aside your quick tongue and contemplate the reality of what is being said. Was I wrong?

Sure make the jokes no prob. they are nice to break up the seriousness a little but also take the time to educate or ask a question as well.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Agarta because: spelling



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs
 



If I don't like it don't be here


...the definition of this thread.

Also, what?



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Starchild23
 


LOL cheese with my whine, that's funny. Remind me to ask you that next January when you begin to see the same things that these complaints cover and you get tired of it.

Why did I pick on you? well to be honest I see a great contributor in you that is screaming to come out. I thought maybe, just maybe you would take just a moment and put aside your quick tongue and contemplate the reality of what is being said. Was I wrong?

Sure make the jokes no prob. they are nice to break up the seriousness a little but also take the time to educat or ask a question as well.


Never ask me if you are wrong. I'll say "Yes" on principle. Also, I won't get tired of amusing threads. I'll react to them the exact same way as this thread. Does that mean I should save some cheese for you next year as well?

The great and marvelous contributor in me has already come out...you're just reluctant to acknowledge the beauty of my posts.

There's education in this thread?

edit on CTuesdaypm353501f01America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c
 



babble on babylon 'effort'.


Hehe. I am glad to see the admin has a sense of humor as well.

edit on CTuesdaypm515102f02America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
Shouldn't you children be in day care. Cuz all these posts are plain childish.


How about this quote?



The Ats community has pushed me to the point of udder frustration.


We're just trying to meet your expectations. What do you expect us to do when you diss the entire site? Your rant itself is childish, frankly. It's nearly incoherent and does not deserve serious comment. I'm really surprised a mod has not already axed this thread and you. I'm really sorry we have you in "udder frustration," but when you write something like that, the only thing we can do is laugh and roll our eyes.

Thanks for the laugh, though.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23
 


What amuses me is in a month u managed to get over a thousand posts. Someone sits on the computer too much. Would you like fries with that computer chair.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23
 




The great and marvelous contributor in me has already come out...you're just reluctant to acknowledge the beauty of my posts.


Did I not already state I had acknowledged it? But I also see a lot of childish posts too so if the best is out I guess I will just have to check them out one by one and weed out your worthless posts in the search of the good ones.

Edit to add: Yes there is education if you choose to see it but hey some will, some wont.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler
 


I am highly amused how he used to exact same site he is complaining about, in order to post his complaint. I can't decide whether to bang my head on a wall or laugh myself unconscious.

I'll decide later.

edit on CTuesdaypm161605f05America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Starchild23
 




The great and marvelous contributor in me has already come out...you're just reluctant to acknowledge the beauty of my posts.


Did I not already state I had acknowledged it? But I also see a lot of childish posts too so if the best is out I guess I will just have to check them out one by one and weed out your worthless posts in the search of the good ones.


You are one of those people I was not born to please. Do remember that. Also, I am not the topic of this thread. Let's move on, shall we?



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by Starchild23
 


What amuses me is in a month u managed to get over a thousand posts. Someone sits on the computer too much. Would you like fries with that computer chair.


Don't let them get all the credit. Just check out how many posts I have in the last year. And I took 5 months off too!




posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by Starchild23
 


What amuses me is in a month u managed to get over a thousand posts. Someone sits on the computer too much. Would you like fries with that computer chair.


Don't let them get all the credit. Just check out how many posts I have in the last year. And I took 5 months off too!



Is this a flame party? I can guarantee I will roast you, sir.

Posts are not a legitimate means of measuring the passage of time.

I would rather be a lazy bum than a whiney bum (not that I am lazy).



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by Starchild23
 


What amuses me is in a month u managed to get over a thousand posts. Someone sits on the computer too much. Would you like fries with that computer chair.


Don't let them get all the credit. Just check out how many posts I have in the last year. And I took 5 months off too!



Is this a flame party? I can guarantee I will roast you, sir.

Posts are not a legitimate means of measuring the passage of time.

I would rather be a lazy bum than a whiney bum (not that I am lazy).


Why are you quoting me?




posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


Wasted life



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23
 


Move on to another topic off topic of this thread? Is the topic not the quality of this site and the people bringing it down or did I miss something?



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Starchild23
 


Move on to another topic off topic of this thread? Is the topic not the quality of this site and the people bringing it down or did I miss something?


I meant back to the original topic. I haven't finished picking it apart yet. The people bringing it down? I thought there were moderators and an admin to take care of those...

Oh wait, you're still here. Guess not.



new topics

top topics



 
28
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join