It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah is a moon god

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If you are seeking Truth, please read on.

Allah is not the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. Allah is an ancient moon god/goddess invented by pagan men after The Flood. Allah is one of thousands of gods that Mohammed worshipped. In a seizure/ fit while frothing at the mouth Mohammed testified that jihn/dervishes (genie/ demons) gave him the revelation of Allah. The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob has never used demons/devils to testify on behalf of Himself or carry revelation to mankind. Allah has had many personalities throughout the millenia. Allah is also a god of War/ Strife _javascript:icon('
'). The Allah of Islam requires the complete elimination/destruction of all Jews/Christians who refuse to convert to Islam and worship Allah_javascript:icon('
') _javascript:icon(':shk:'). Allah/Islam encourages its believers to martyr themselves to gain Allah's favor so they may gain entrance to paradise. Outside of martyrdom there are no assurances or guarantees in Islam of anything but Hell. It is interesting that Islam's famous cry is "Allah is Greater". Greater than what? Greater than the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob? Greater than the One who created Allah? By the way... Allah is Satan.... Satan/Lucifer has thousands of names... Allah is just one of them _javascript:icon('
'). Satan/Allah was a liar from the beginning and he has come to steal, kill and destroy. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ben El:

When you come to this place to give knowledge, it is the custom of the gentlemen to offer a useful and uplifting statement.

You have condemned a prophet whose words are well established in both the Koran and the Hadith, neither of which bear the tone of a man frothing and spitting. I am familiar with the extascy of certain religious events, but I do not think that Muhammed was a particularly extatic revelator.

Whatever you say Allah is, It is the same with Jehova, who is said to be within the thundercloud who gathers upon the mountain. I have no arrogance towards either name of the wise deity. But you have accused a venerable man of a wickedness, and I have come to defend those who are unable to defend themselves.

I would that you had given us some wise words to contemplate along with your accusations, so that there might be some merit in browsing your post. Teach us of your deity, if you are able. Teach us your judgment of current events, and the future, if you are a righteous person.

You will find that the people who frequent this forum are quite unfamiliar with the Koran, or middle eastern religion in general. It is quite an assembly of gods that Solomon worshipped, yet his name is praised to this day among the children of this world.

Muhammed was not a worshipper of the gods of his tribe, in fact one of his first deeds after conquering Mecca was to cleanse the House of Abraham of its idols, and establish it as a holy Mosque dedicated to the singular God of Abraham, who is named All Good Names.

What then have you said, Ben El? I have not found any wisdom in the corn you have put forth. You know as much of the moon as my avatar Thoth (Who is the deity of the moon to the Egyptian), and not even he is able to scoop up the dust of the moon with so much as his little finger, but an American man did so at his leisure, and even now it resides in our greatest museum.

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
www.biblebelievers.org.au...
www.mostmerciful.com...
www.exodus2006.com...

here's some interesting articles, and what's more ark, you seem like you would appear as a christian, yet your avatar was that of egyptian art, when the egyptians were judged for their persecution of the jews and (sorry for not putting the and before) idolatry, right? i'm not well versed in the bible, but i must say, i have a bit of knowledge on it.

[Edited on 9/27/2004 by cloud]

[Edited on 9/28/2004 by cloud]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
Whatever you say Allah is, It is the same with Jehovah

*cough* yeah, right! *cough*

Muhammad was not a worshiper of the gods of his tribe, in fact one of his first deeds after conquering Mecca was to cleanse the House of Abraham of its idols, and establish it as a holy Mosque dedicated to the singular God of Abraham, who is named All Good Names.

Strangely enough, Muslims still bow to-wards, and worship a rock (in Mecca) that Muhammed's ancestors worshiped. He didn't create Islam, he just twisted existing myths into a fashion that put him in charge, and called it Islam.

So what's with the crescent moon on their flag, and atop each mosque represent? I'm going to side with Ben El on this one.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What part of the Koran praises Allah as "the" deity of the moon?

What part of the Koran teaches the necessity of worshipping the meteorite?

I think you are inventing these things, or repeating what outside commentators have said. Have you ever read the Koran for yourself?

Why do you so easily make yourself my opposition? Are you a skilled or learned man in the articles of the faiths of the world? Or do you just cast weeds and roots like the ape in his tantrum?

You do not sound as if you have truly given any research to the matter. Yet you "Side with Ben-El" as if he had spoken the gospel to you. Do you truly think Muhammed was foaming at the mouth and ranting about his prayers and lessons? Ignorance is what you practise.

What if a person came and said, "Jesus was a mad man, possessed of devils, and he cured the possessed by the power of beelzebub." This was said of him by his own people. What do you say of that?

This Ben-El person has said about the same thing concerning another prophet, and with about as much evidence. Will you side with the Jews against Jesus, and this person against Muhammed? Lies and blasphemy are what you favor.

If you read the Hadith, (which I know you have not done) you will see the character of Muhammed. He mentions that it is not what direction you pray that makes a faithful Muslim, but that your heart is faithful towards God and His Apostle. He also states that one hour of contemplation is better than a whole day of prayers. Does this sound like a ranting madman to you?

I believe if I were to inquire further into your thoughts on muslims I would find your malice is deeper than you admit.

I am not a muslim. Yet I practise their faith. I am not any religion at all, but you can find all of their books in my study. Perhaps it is wiser to give respect to wisdom in all its forms, and less respect to strange men who suddenly appear and make wild accusations.

I have waited for wise persons to appear in this forum, but thus far I have found only strange persons, mumbling babes, chanellers, women-worshippers and filthy shaitans. Will any wise person come forward and worship with me? Or is the entire place given to the wild beasts and owls?

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
worship with you on what? what right do you have to feel as if you are of a higher mindset? i would expect a "wise" person would be so wise as to not insult those who are coming here to learn something. would not a wise person perhaps do a better job and perhaps provide counterpoints on this matter? whether or not you are challenging my intelligence, i just offered some food for thought in my response on this thread, as honestly, i just don't care too much about this, but i have heard elsewhere that allah is a moon god.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Allah is a different name for the same god the Christians and the Jews worship... Jehova, Judah, whatever... Mohamed was instructed to rid the world of idol worshippers and refocus everyone to believing there is but one god (the same god of the Jews and Christians)...

The Islamic calender is based around the moon and the moon does have alot to do with their ceremonies, festivals and faith... (ie the cresent moon, the holy month of ramadan being based on the lunar calendar etc etc)... but to say allah is a moon god for this, and to also use three links (one called biblebelievers) is a little far out IMHO. The christians use the cross as the predominant symbol... does that mean that Jehova is the god of crosses? No it doesnt... The Jews use the star of david... does that mean that Judah is the god of stars? No it doesnt... these are merely symbols chosen to represent their faith, nothing more, nothing less... personally i think that god is not what any of the reilgions claim him to be, but i am certain that the three major montheistic religions worship the same god, just with different names... This is what i was taught growing up as a young islamic boy, and if the muslims can say they worship the same god, i think it goes to show that it is... even if the Christians and Jews refuse to accept this.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What if a person came and said, "Jesus was a mad man, possessed of devils, and he cured the possessed by the power of beelzebub." This was said of him by his own people. What do you say of that?

You don't have to ask what if on this question. Someone beat you to that one by almost 2,000 years.

Matthew 12:22-26
Then they brought him (Jesus) a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see. All the people were astonished and said, "Could this be the Son of David?"
But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "It is only by Beelzebub, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons."
Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

The people (Pharisees ) that made these claims were fearful of losing their position of power. Jesus message was that you must serve to become a leader, and they didn't like that. So, they accused him of many things.

I'm siding with Ben El because I believe that the Bible is the very word of God. It has shown it's truthfulness by it's many fulfilled prophecies. In short God has shown us the end from the beginning, proving he is the Creator. What verses in the Koran accomplish this?

The Koran attempts to mimic the Torah (First 5 books of the Bible) and sets up laws, regulations, and standards for people to follow to be allowed into heaven. People cannot accomplish these things, and the Bible even says that the Law was given to show man's weakness. To prove to you that you could never live in a perfect way that would prove yourself worthy to enter heaven.

The solution is that God came down to us as Jesus, and took that punishment that we deserved. If you accept His Son and the sacrifice he made you are accepted by God. If you reject his Son, then you are rejected by God. That's the truth plain and simple.

Allah is not the same god as the Hebrew God. Allah requires you to live like this, and do that, and fast this way, and...It's similar to the original Hebrew law. The Koran claims that you must earn your way into paradise by your acts of worship and service. I tell you that this is impossible! Can you quote enough scriptures, or fast enough days, or pray enough hours to become perfect like God? Can you build a tower to reach Heaven, or maybe a ladder? It can't be done, and the only solution is for God to reach to you since you can't reach him. He did so in giving us his only son, and if you reject his son then you reject the path that God created to reach heaven. You can't build the path yourself.

I would also point out the fact that Jesus said never said to kill those who did not believe. It is that individual's decision, and they are accountable for their own behavior. If you don't believe that Jesus was God's son, then that's your choice. You are not evil for not believing. My religion does not call for your beheading. It is God's job to judge your actions in this manner and not men.

The Koran teaches to kill those who do not convert. Does this sound like a God who cares, and allows free-will? I argue that it does not. Free-will is stripped away in Islam, and laws and regulations are loaded onto the backs of Mohammad's followers.

Does my signature make more sense now? You see Religion #1 is Islam. I just stripped away the names to take away bias, and let people judge between #1 and #2 by actions alone.

[Edited on 28-9-2004 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Jack Chick strikes again through Ben! Ack!!!!:bnghd:

www.chick.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is no wisdom in any man who makes divisions between mankind. There is no wisdom in any man who makes his book or his lord greater than another man's. It is like the arguments of slaves and laborers, which produce nothing but the churning of milk.

The great God is nothing like what your religions say. He does not delight in the divisions of men, or in the shaming of infidels. His Persona is not human, nor does He apply his Emmanation to arguments of mankind's disputations. His concern is for the fruits of His increase, and whatever best grows them and brings them, He upholds. This is why so many simple men enter heaven, and so many wise men do not.

You apply many books, many writings to God and his "true apostles." You deny some and love others. What madness this is! God's expresisons are the most simple movements in the orchestra of the universe. He has no wrath to expunge on the heads of the infidels, you ignorant men. It is the ways of men you speak of, and his laws you love, you have no knowledge of God.

Muhammed was a civilized man, the name of His deity is worthy of honor. That is the word of men towards Muhammed. God established the many lands of Asia and Europe into the hand of Muhammed. Was this the action of a moon idol? Do the stone gods of the Qurayish Tribe fight alongside Muhammed? You speak slander against an honorable person. If one were to dig into the history of any people, they would find the idols of their particular veneration. Are you too worthy of hatred and death for this innocent period of human ignorance?

It is nonsense to preach the supremacy of Christ to the Muslim, even as it silly to speak of the singularity of the Prophet Muhammed, for these were both the humble servants of God.

The unifying purpose of God is what you should be seeking, not the arguments between creeds. God inspired men to civiilized behavior, each and every man who ever came in the name of God was unifed with this eternal purpose. It is greater than the language he came speaking in. It is greater than the flesh of his body, or his ancestors, or any of the gods of their tribe.

Salvation is a not a vicarious process of atonement. We stand by ourselves, and our beings are established one by one. We do not rely upon the deeds of others. Do the sins of others affect us? Why then would the goods deeds of another do the same? Use reason in all things.

The whole concept of immortality is when a being develops the strength of knowledge and power of light necessary to escape the body in a form coherent enough to maintain an identity. Jesus and his brothers help us accomplish this wonderous feat.

Any human being can do this, it is not something that is related to religion at all. A Jew can become immortal and return to God as can a Zoroastrian, a Mormon, or a Muslim, none of these things are as important as the spirit. The spirit is the method by which all things are brought to this place from heaven, and it is the method by which become immortal.

You Christians, I do not know what you follow. You give greater service to the world and its powers than any other creed, yet you hollar the loudest about what you think is right. Quick to condemn even other christians, you are the most violent and unruly people on the earth.

To stay on topic, I do not care whether Allah is a moon god, or Krishna is a cow god, or Ahura Mazda is an egg god. None of these language forms are important. Holiness is greater than words, or in their interpretations, and truth is something that lives inside of you.

What I do care about is the spirit of slander I see living under your tongue, and when you speak these things I hear nothing but this slanderous spirit wagging his lips.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 9-10-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Nice to have you back Arky. Haven't seen a post from you almost a week.

Now back to business...

The Chick Track. They have good intentions, but I'm afraid that they don't get their message across very well.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Christian were the most violent people in the world. Saying that you are a Christian is much different than actually being one. Many of the people that proclaim that they are Christians, are Christians only in word. I've been guilty of the same thing myself. Until you actually study, and find out for yourself what the Bible says, you won't know the actual truth.

The reason we serve God is out of love, not fear. This is were Chick Publications has it all wrong. The message that they preach is fire and brimstone, death and suffering without Christ. While this may be true, they are neglecting the real message of Jesus. The message that Jesus paid for our sins. The message of forgiveness and love, and that what God really wants more than anything is for us to have a relationship with him. That was the reason that we were made.

It may seem like a division for there to be only one way to please God, but just the same, that's the way that it is. You were correct when you said that we cannot stand on the deeds of others. But we can stand on the deeds of what God has done for us.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi! Thanks for the greeting. I've been vacationing in Nevada.

I want to hear your comments on another post of mine: The secret celestial realm of Christ. It's just a little further down the list. I surprised that no one has commented on it yet. It's something Christians seem to all be looking for, but when it appears they do not say anything.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 8-10-2004 by Arkaleus]

new topics

top topics

join