It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan warns of racial hatred that could lead to attempts to kill President Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

Hating all Jews because there are some bad ones would be like hating all Italians because some were in the mafia. It is a childish mindset. I don't like Zionism, but I'm not going to hate all jews because the Rothschild family just happens to be Jewish.

Nationalism is also childish, racial pride is childish. You being born to a certain group is a genetic accident. You didn't accomplish anything that your ancestors did, why try to hold onto the something you didn't do?

If my great great great great great grandfather was Da Vinci, does that make me anymore special? Does it make me a great artist? A great inventor? A predisposition to like spaghetti? NO. It makes me a human being just like everyone else.

Carlin said it best
edit on 28-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Hating all Jews because there are some bad ones would be like hating all Italians because some were in the mafia. It is a childish mindset. I don't like Zionism, but I'm not going to hate all jews because the Rothschild family just happens to be Jewish.

Nationalism is also childish, racial pride is childish. You being born to a certain group is a genetic accident. You didn't accomplish anything that your ancestors did, why try to hold onto the something you didn't do?

Carlin said it best

So,,,,,,,,,,,,instead of taking my friendly advice for you to actually take an hour out of your precious and valuable time to actually listen to them in an entire speech coming from their own mouths,,,,,,,you would rather come here and not only waste your time regurgitating the same nonsense I told you that you were wrong about regarding farrakhan and duke, but you prefer to waste my valuable time also.

nice

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Actually I have listened to him.... He incites black people to hate jews and white people. He is just keeping racial tension smoldering hot... I cannot stand behind people like that, they are part of the divide and conquer forces tearing the world apart.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I've already listened to both of them talk

Fail assumptions

But nice to ignore the meat and potatoes of my post

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy

Originally posted by neo96
For the past 2 decades Farrakan has been spreading racial hatred the pot calling the kettle they are both race baiters.

A supposed man of God
A supposed man of the people

2 peas in a stupidty pod.

lol ok Mr. I listened to everything Duke and Farakhan say and I know for a fact they are racist. lol

You do not have to listen to EVERYTHING they say to know they are racist. You can listen to ANYTHING they say and know they are racist.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Actually I have listened to him.... He incites black people to hate jews and white people. He is just keeping racial tension smoldering hot... I cannot stand behind people like that, they are part of the divide and conquer forces tearing the world apart.

No, you haven't. Its obvious by your answer.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I've already listened to both of them talk

Fail assumptions

But nice to ignore the meat and potatoes of my post

There is no meat and certainly no potatoes to your post.

Saying that destroying cultures,nations,ethnicities,religions,languages,etc etc is idealistic kumbaya bs nonsense.

we are all different for a reason. The creator made us this way. That was the beauty of it.

Now I have nothing at all against multi culturalism in the least because I grew up in a multi cultural society and choose to remain a part of it but Ill be damned if I don't see the importance of keeping the identities of people and their cultures intact if thats what they want and Skippy?????//
Most want just that.

Now its nice that you like to get a little white or asian or even hispanic punani then and now and that is your righ. Lord knows I partake in the rainbow of flavors my damn selft but, don't force that # on the world's majority when they do not want it.

People have the right to be with their own kind. PERIOD,,,,,end of story

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Alienorgy, let it out man...tell me why you feel angry, what has occurred in your life to make you feel this way. If you have hate in your heart let it out man it's just eating you from the inside out and isn't healthy, if you're worried you'll get banned or reprimanded for speaking your mind PM me.

I don't want to read biased and slanted media that spread dis-chord to all sides. The video is less than two minutes and yeah it's from one of "THEM" but that cracker lays down some truth everyone needs. If you can't stand looking close your eyes and just listen, he isn't trying to convince any one he is right of anything he's just telling it like it is yo.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by alienorgy

Originally posted by neo96
For the past 2 decades Farrakan has been spreading racial hatred the pot calling the kettle they are both race baiters.

A supposed man of God
A supposed man of the people

2 peas in a stupidty pod.

lol ok Mr. I listened to everything Duke and Farakhan say and I know for a fact they are racist. lol

You do not have to listen to EVERYTHING they say to know they are racist. You can listen to ANYTHING they say and know they are racist.

of course not

you just have to ASSume

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
Alienorgy, let it out man...tell me why you feel angry, what has occurred in your life to make you feel this way. If you have hate in your heart let it out man it's just eating you from the inside out and isn't healthy, if you're worried you'll get banned or reprimanded for speaking your mind PM me.

I don't want to read biased and slanted media that spread dis-chord to all sides. The video is less than two minutes and yeah it's from one of "THEM" but that cracker lays down some truth everyone needs. If you can't stand looking close your eyes and just listen, he isn't trying to convince any one he is right of anything he's just telling it like it is yo.

LOLOL It ain't my fault.

Nice try on the spin there.

lets stick to the reality and the facts he and duke lay out about the criminal enterprise they both expose that is causing considerable pain worldwide.

or is it that my justified dismissal of you in the last post angered you?
It would have angered me also had someone posted facts and it stopped me dead in my tracks too. lol
edit on 28-2-2012 by alienorgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Alien, Naw man I don't give a sh!t it's all good. To each his own, if those brothers speak truth to you, then you have every right to defend truth as you see it, peace.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
Alien, Naw man I don't give a sh!t it's all good. To each his own, if those brothers speak truth to you, then you have every right to defend truth as you see it, peace.

I will defend humans from a criminal syndicate intent on destroying them.

If you think thats a bad thing,,,,,,,well, sorry.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This coming from Farrakhan, the least racist guy on the planet.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by xuenchen

Oh dang! Obama might lose!
RACE CARD!

Let's create a phony meme that the media can run with, and build a story, a platform from NOTHING!

By the end of the news cycle, we'll have "reporters" questioning GOP candidates about the assassination attempts on Obama. Bush, Palin will be blamed. And gun control nuts will come out with a "Ban all Guns, Save Obama" campaign.

They ought to rename this the Stupid Season, instead of "Silly".

Statists need to realize we will never be free under a oligarch controlled monopoly of power.
Obama is just a loyal marxist wall street puppet. The real power players are unknown to the sheeple public. Come on they are not going to be out there in the public talking to us in plain sight.

Violence doen't fix the problem because the same broken mentality and broken system remains. Killing a marxist banker puppet doesn't change anything. Killing, vandalism, and violence just validates thier monopolistic tyranny.

All they will do is replace one puppet with another puppet. This isn't a battlefield war this is a idealogy/information war.

If you want to get there attention start buying gold and silver in mass. Then pull all your money out of the wall street bank and put it in a locally owned/ran credit union.Then sue them...in mass. Make it expensive for them to stall the suits.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
This coming from Farrakhan, the least racist guy on the planet.

Pretty spot on. even though I know you were being sarcastic.

Pretty spot on. Both Farrakhan and David Duke are heroes trying to save us from a criminal element intent on destruction of our people.

If their message bothers you there can only be 2 reasons why that is.

Sorry,,,,,,,,,,,truth hurts.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Louis Farrakhan I know your lurking about and you still have my respect for the whole alien disclosure thing. but on this I have to disagree Emporer Obama has more security than jesus oops bad reference. anyway his SS gaurd (secret service) would not allow a mosquito to touch his royal majesty let alone a bullet from an assasin, regardless of the racial climate

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join