It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan warns of racial hatred that could lead to attempts to kill President Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

lmao. Indeed, sir. Indeed.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I've indeed heard SIMILAR come from his (and others) mouths previously. It's why he's still in business. If he's not up there drumming up the idea that someone is being hated on, he's not making cash. It's THAT simple.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Why would I want to listen to a white or black nationalist?

Because they both talk bad about jews?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Louis Farrakhan warns of racial hatred that could lead to attempts to kill President Obama...Yet blames Jewish people for plotting terrorism and not Islamic extremists. Sounds like he's being a walking contradiction to me in two threads here. Saying racism is from Satan's influence, yet blatantly say's racist things...yet doesn't feel himself under such influences? In such a case Mao was right religion is poison, as it seems to cause Louis delusion's and a denial of any personal responsibility for ones own actions of body speech or thoughts of mind. Stop following such narrow paths else you fall into the pit you hope to avoid.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

I've indeed heard SIMILAR come from his (and others) mouths previously. It's why he's still in business. If he's not up there drumming up the idea that someone is being hated on, he's not making cash. It's THAT simple.

Sure you have. Next time try the entire speech instead of the snippett and sensationalized bs media circus used to paint him in such a manner.

The man is a hero.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Why would I want to listen to a white or black nationalist?

Because they both talk bad about jews?

And there in lies the problem. What you perceieve as talking badly about someone is nothing more than exposing a criminal enterprise.

you can either take an hour out of your life and watch a Farrakhan video in its entirety and a David Duke video in its entirelty and then come back if you still want to argue your points or, continue arguing based on the fact that you have been fed everything you think you know.

And for the record, there is absolutely nothing wrong with nationalism. NOTHING

We have nations and ethnicities , languages, religions,cultures for a reason.

It made us all special. It defined us.

On the fliup side, there is also nothing wrong with multi-culturalism either but, not forced down people's throats.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
Louis Farrakhan warns of racial hatred that could lead to attempts to kill President Obama...Yet blames Jewish people for plotting terrorism and not Islamic extremists. Sounds like he's being a walking contradiction to me in two threads here. Saying racism is from Satan's influence, yet blatantly say's racist things...yet doesn't feel himself under such influences? In such a case Mao was right religion is poison, as it seems to cause Louis delusion's and a denial of any personal responsibility for ones own actions of body speech or thoughts of mind. Stop following such narrow paths else you fall into the pit you hope to avoid.

its jewish people he actually blamed for wanting to kill the president because, well ,,,,,,,,,,they did say in their newspapers that the state of Israel should kill him because he was not working in their interests.

but you go ahead on and listen to the "media" if thats what you want to call it and believe their nonsense about him blaming whites if you like.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I have read zero media about this, just the posts here on ATS. Take your own advice and question media such as these Jewish newspapers you use as an excuse for Louis F. I am sure he makes enough excuses for himself in his defense as we all some times do to rationalize the irrational. I am sure he doesn't need help defending himself and can stand on his own two feet, if not you are looking up to someone that rationalizes their behavior by scapegoating their own personal feelings and actions onto someone else or group, or claims some random acts of some devil force somewhere, causes them to act out of character has no spine and cannot stand up for themselves nor take any personal responsibility.

If I am racist I am racist, if I hate I hate I do so by choice...I own it and accept responsibility for such ignorance, not find something or someone to blame it on. I have more respect for the college professor that said "Kill Whitey" than Louis, at least that guy admits to what he believes openly, and has the courage to accept responsibility for it. Him having my respect for being himself unashamed or hiding it would cause him to respect me, for respecting his honesty and integrity and in turn he and I could have a honest dialogue out of mutual respect. Slick bastards that hide their feelings and scapegoat and can't own up get no respect from me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Louis Farrakhan stirring up more race strife?!?!?! Say is ain't so Joe! He would never do a thing like that
/sarcasm

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I have read zero media about this, just the posts here on ATS. Take your own advice and question media such as these Jewish newspapers you use as an excuse for Louis F. I am sure he makes enough excuses for himself in his defense as we all some times do to rationalize the irrational. I am sure he doesn't need help defending himself and can stand on his own two feet, if not you are looking up to someone that rationalizes their behavior by scapegoating their own personal feelings and actions onto someone else or group, or claims some random acts of some devil force somewhere, causes them to act out of character has no spine and cannot stand up for themselves nor take any personal responsibility.

If I am racist I am racist, if I hate I hate I do so by choice...I own it and accept responsibility for such ignorance, not find something or someone to blame it on. I have more respect for the college professor that said "Kill Whitey" than Louis, at least that guy admits to what he believes openly, and has the courage to accept responsibility for it. Him having my respect for being himself unashamed or hiding it would cause him to respect me, for respecting his honesty and integrity and in turn he and I could have a honest dialogue out of mutual respect. Slick bastards that hide their feelings and scapegoat and can't own up get no respect from me.

Hope this helps sport. Since its their media you trust so much.

www.jpost.com...

www.infowars.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

gawker.com...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

the sad thing is, you still see him and Duke as racists when all they are doing is stating facts about a criminal orginazation and yet, you continually attack the messenger.

I can recal 2 great men in history that happened too also.

Both of them were murdered for fighting this orginized criminal syndicate.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Louis Farrakhan stirring up more race strife?!?!?! Say is ain't so Joe! He would never do a thing like that
/sarcasm

he is just presenting facts. The racial strife is being stirred by the media and the braindead that believe everything the media cabal tells them

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Funny I have heard the KKK use that same line. They are just stating the facts in their book as well. Doesn't mean they are not racist. Anyone that uses race in the equation is a racist in my book. There is simply no other reason to bring up race at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm sure that the Secret Service is eying Chaka Farrakhan and his followers more closely than any other possible threat to the President. Louis can't exist without the tension and gibberish that he preaches.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Funny I have heard the KKK use that same line. They are just stating the facts in their book as well. Doesn't mean they are not racist. Anyone that uses race in the equation is a racist in my book. There is simply no other reason to bring up race at all.

Sure there is. Plenty of reasons. But you rationalize it anyway you like.

That is your right.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I'm sure that the Secret Service is eying Chaka Farrakhan and his followers more closely than any other possible threat to the President. Louis can't exist without the tension and gibberish that he preaches.

Funny that you mention the secret service. I wonder just how many years that editor will get for threatening the president?

Oh thats right. Its all forgotten about now and besides, he was just likening advocating the killing of our president to a Tom Clancy novel. LOLOLOL

Had this been anyone else,,,,,,,,,,they would be on their media 24/78 and in jail for life.

I hope you are comfortable being nothing more than cattle. Because justice is only for a chosen few.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Like what? Racists think in term of race. People like me, I don't care what race you are, I judge you based on your words and actions. Race has nothing to do with anything in my book. People like him make money by keeping racial tension high plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Sorry man, I am not going to those links; I find it interesting that you think I follow mainstream media, I have better things to do than read fairy tales, like watch cartoons and build motorcycles and get randy on ATS from time to time
I honestly, don't care about the mess the world is in; I am a cynic through and through. I believe we are animals with no higher purpose but like to pretend we are something else, like any of this crap matters. We are born from lust, and we delude ourselves through life hooting rhetoric like a parrot that has learned a new word, then we rot in the ground. All we have done in life is try to satiate all our sensual cravings, make up gods because we feel bad for these cravings, step on toes and hate each other over these cravings, then rot in the ground after a meaningless wasted life, chasing smoke and sniffing others butts like dogs. I enjoy the moment and see the beauty that is right in front of me, and have enough respect for everyone of those that think differently than I. ##SNIPPED##
edit on Tue Feb 28 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Like what? Racists think in term of race. People like me, I don't care what race you are, I judge you based on your words and actions. Race has nothing to do with anything in my book. People like him make money by keeping racial tension high plain and simple.

its obvious you never listened to him

he goes through hoops and hurdles to separate jews from criminal zionists

but that wouldn't matter to you because you are convinced

this conversation is pointless

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Sorry man, I am not going to those links;

I rest my case.

Thank you for shopping at Kmart.

Have a nice day