It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan warns of racial hatred that could lead to attempts to kill President Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well here we go !!!

Louis Farrakhan spoke at the Nation of Islam's annual observance of Saviours' Day members in Chicago on Sunday....

He is blaming Satan's influence over racist forces as a possibility for political assassinations.

February 27, 2012 -- Chicago Tribune

In a fiery lecture to thousands of followers of the Nation of Islam on Sunday in Chicago, Minister Louis Farrakhan warned that racial hatred could lead to attempts to assassinate President Barack Obama.

Farrakhan spent much of his oration decrying what he cast as Satan's influence over racist forces in politics and society before asking a pointed rhetorical question: "Do you think they're wicked enough to be plotting our brother's assassination as we speak?"

Farrakhan delivered his speech to an enthusiastic crowd of adherents packed loosely into the United Center for the Nation of Islam's annual observance of Saviours' Day, which celebrates the birth of the faith's founder, W. Fard Muhammad. This year's events marked the 82nd year of the religion's existence in North America.

The Tribune Story

He had other choice comments as well ....

including a knock at McDonald's of all things,

and that America is on her deathbed !!

Please read the entire article !!

He IS hot ...

Wheeew !! 3-2-1 ....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well he could be right. Atlanta Jewish Times journalist did talk about wanting to kill Obama.

Yes, you read "three" correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel's existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don't you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel's most inner circles? Another way of putting "three" in perspective goes something like this: How far would you go to save a nation comprised of seven million lives ... Jews, Christians and Arabs alike? You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

But anyways, Farrakhan doesn't even like Obama. Nation of Islam is stupid anyway, who cares what he says.

Farrakhan no longer supports Obama, whom he has since called the "first Jewish president", due to Obama's support for the 2011 military intervention in Libya, which Farrakhan strongly opposes due to his own support for Muammar al-Gaddafi.[24] At a 31 March 2011 press conference held at the Mosque Maryam, Farrakhan warned that the United States could be "facing a major earthquake as part of God’s divine judgment against the country for her evil".[25]

edit on 27-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Don't shoot the puppet...it won't fix a thing.

Another side show to differ attention. Republican, Democrats, Congress, President, etc... they're all just paid puppets of the Federal Reserve, you could kill them all and not a thing would change except the names filling those puppet positions.

People don't kill Presidents, Presidents get killed when they try to free themselves from their puppet strings.

edit on 27-2-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Louis Farrakhan warns of racial hatred that could lead to attempts to kill President Obama,

Mr. Louis Farrakhan needs to take care of his own anti-anyone-who-isn't-black racial hatred before he starts creating a false flag racial hatred 'hit' against Obama for election time.
The dude is seriously screwed up. Hey Louis .. wanna tell us again about how the New Orleans levys were blown up to kill black people? It had nothing to do with water pressure digging holes, right?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I feared racial hatred might get him killed before he was elected.
I agree about the Macdonalds thing as well as his views on 911.

Why he is worried about him being killed now is kind of beyond me....I was worried the minute he got elected as I think alot might have been.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oh dang! Obama might lose!
RACE CARD!

Let's create a phony meme that the media can run with, and build a story, a platform from NOTHING!

By the end of the news cycle, we'll have "reporters" questioning GOP candidates about the assassination attempts on Obama. Bush, Palin will be blamed. And gun control nuts will come out with a "Ban all Guns, Save Obama" campaign.

They ought to rename this the Stupid Season, instead of "Silly".

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
double post somehow
edit on 27-2-2012 by alienorgy because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed text of double post

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Well he could be right. Atlanta Jewish Times journalist did talk about wanting to kill Obama.

Yes, you read "three" correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel's existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don't you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel's most inner circles? Another way of putting "three" in perspective goes something like this: How far would you go to save a nation comprised of seven million lives ... Jews, Christians and Arabs alike? You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

But anyways, Farrakhan doesn't even like Obama. Nation of Islam is stupid anyway, who cares what he says.

Farrakhan no longer supports Obama, whom he has since called the "first Jewish president", due to Obama's support for the 2011 military intervention in Libya, which Farrakhan strongly opposes due to his own support for Muammar al-Gaddafi.[24] At a 31 March 2011 press conference held at the Mosque Maryam, Farrakhan warned that the United States could be "facing a major earthquake as part of God’s divine judgment against the country for her evil".[25]

edit on 27-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

awwww geez,,,,,

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Farrakhan. Notta,zip,zilch,notto,zero.

The man is fighting evil forces that have taken over the planet.

Open your eyes, your ears and listen to him and David Duke because they are your friends and mine.

Dont listen to the media lies about them and listen to them when they speak.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
its funny hearing farrakhan talk about the evil forces that would fuel an assassination attempt on obama, when he himself is accused of being in the plotting of the assassination of malcom x.

i guess he would know.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
its funny hearing farrakhan talk about the evil forces that would fuel an assassination attempt on obama, when he himself is accused of being in the plotting of the assassination of malcom x.

i guess he would know.

more media dribble

Why oh why do people believe what tptb tell them? Why?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No president that went along with the chosen dialogue has ever been successfully assassinated. Lincoln, Garfield, and Kennedy all wanted to challenge the status-quo, so they died for it. Obama clearly shows no desire to give anything back to the people as he is making too much money doing what he's doing. Obama will never be assassinated unless TPTB decide that it is necessary, either to cause massive panic, or because he gets cold feet on some issue in the future, which I strongly doubt, as he looks like a true psychopath if I ever have seen one. He outwardly threatens the American public with a smile on his face for chrissakes.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

No president that went along with the chosen dialogue has ever been successfully assassinated. Lincoln, Garfield, and Kennedy all wanted to challenge the status-quo, so they died for it. Obama clearly shows no desire to give anything back to the people as he is making too much money doing what he's doing. Obama will never be assassinated unless TPTB decide that it is necessary, either to cause massive panic, or because he gets cold feet on some issue in the future, which I strongly doubt, as he looks like a true psychopath if I ever have seen one. He outwardly threatens the American public with a smile on his face for chrissakes.

You left no room for a response unless its from a brainless fast asleep zombie and since i can't honestly argue any of your points or their validity coupled with the fact that I total and wholeheartedly agree with your argument I ask you this in regards to your entire statement,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why argue with perfection?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Pffft I see Farrakhan getting offed before Obama. Somehow I doubt too many would care. Dirtbag is more of a racist than most white supremacists. Also secret service seems to be so dialed in and pro these days I doubt anyone could get near Obama. I am not fond of the man but I would be pissed if there was an attempt on his life.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Pffft I see Farrakhan getting offed before Obama. Somehow I doubt too many would care. Dirtbag is more of a racist than most white supremacists. Also secret service seems to be so dialed in and pro these days I doubt anyone could get near Obama. I am not fond of the man but I would be pissed if there was an attempt on his life.

lol opinions never cease to amaze me

Ok, he is racist

what ever you say

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

Oh come on, what am I, the Borg? lol Well, I guess resisting the truth of that statement would be pretty futile though, wouldn't it.. lol (sorry for the bad trekkie jokes)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
For the past 2 decades Farrakan has been spreading racial hatred the pot calling the kettle they are both race baiters.

A supposed man of God
A supposed man of the people

2 peas in a stupidty pod.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by alienorgy

Oh come on, what am I, the Borg? lol Well, I guess resisting the truth of that statement would be pretty futile though, wouldn't it.. lol (sorry for the bad trekkie jokes)

release the Kracken!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
For the past 2 decades Farrakan has been spreading racial hatred the pot calling the kettle they are both race baiters.

A supposed man of God
A supposed man of the people

2 peas in a stupidty pod.

lol ok Mr. I listened to everything Duke and Farakhan say and I know for a fact they are racist. lol

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It's about time this idiot Farrakhan shuts his mouth. The only racial tensions are those created by HIM and others like him.

And if any white supremacist group was going to kill Obama, they would have attempted to do so when he was first elected. This is all just bull* racial fear mongering by the masters of racial hate.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

It's about time this idiot Farrakhan shuts his mouth. The only racial tensions are those created by HIM and others like him.

And if any white supremacist group was going to kill Obama, they would have attempted to do so when he was first elected. This is all just bull* racial fear mongering by the masters of racial hate.

its funny that i could bet my rent money you did not hear this come from his mouth

yet you attack him

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join