It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

He's not talking about the "title" guys! He's talking about the "tittle!" He doesn't know what to call the tittle. I'm not sure what to call the tittle either. Wait....what is a tittle?

Maybe it's little baby dino rock bones.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Don't worry adigregorio,very soon I will be gone.

"And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass,than one tittle of the law to fail."

So much anger for telling the truth,as the truth is in me.

Because I never lie.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

"And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass,than one tittle of the law to fail."

Because I never lie.

Very soon you will be gone ??
plz dont do anything silly

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Because I never lie.

Someone who says they never lie, is a liar by nature

you'll be gone soon? what does that mean?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Because I never lie.

Very soon you will be gone ??
plz dont do anything silly
No it is not about that,as I must go.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

you wont be missed

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

you wont be missed
No problem as I never was.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

you wont be missed
No problem as I never was.

I dont mean this in a negative way, but Id try and talk to a professional.... I honestly think it could help you in whatever situation you are in.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying,well...a good proof that nothing has change in 2000 years and we are asking our selves why some things happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Hi Diamondsmith, Im not always sure I understand what you mean or are trying to say, but I do hope that you are ok.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You never lie?

I believe that, because you never include any meat to your threads.

The only anger you recieve is that of frustration, people don't like to hear platitudes. Nor do they like to hear about how they are not worthy to hear what a god has to say. I mean, if you have this knowledge who are you to keep it from the rest of us?

Unless you are just after the stars, as I am assuming. If the MO fits...

Anyway, as for this topic.

You have yet to adress ANYONES points with valid sources/proof/evidence. Hell you don't have any evidence, other than platitudes and feelings. And, lastly, it is not you specifically that is my issue. It is the FACT that you can post one liners, in fact FILL a thread with them. But other folks, who might just post one one-liner get reprimanded. Furthermore, people whom are fed up with this threads behavior, get punished for "trolling" on a constant basis. When, if these threads would be snuffed for the foolishness they represent....anyway not my site, and this isn't the rant section.

Leave if you must, though it would be much easier NOT making hokum topics.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urbanshadow

Hi Diamondsmith, Im not always sure I understand what you mean or are trying to say, but I do hope that you are ok.
I try to be ok,thank you for your good thought .

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I don't understand why should I lie what will be the use of that as long as I'd try to tell only the truth,as the truth was given to me to pass it over.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I don't understand why should I lie what will be the use of that as long as I'd try to tell only the truth,as the truth was given to me to pass it over.

Maybe you really believe youre telling the truth... but im afraid of what that actually says about you.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well no need to worry there is always a price for telling the truth,and I pay that price a lot lately.

Anyway for that to be true about me I hardly try to give a guess that I should see lights in the sky and hear voices which unfortunately or fortunately I don't.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by XyZeR

Now now, while I won't side with Diamondsmith on this matter, this response loses a little bit for me.

First off, I see no reason for Adam or Eve to have bellybuttons, let alone Adam having nipples (despite common art). But I also don't really see such points having a great deal of meaning on this matter, either.

Because evolutionary speaking, they are mammals and would have been born with belly buttons. If they did have them, they would not be placed here by God,means they were born through a female.

As to your request, can you bring me a bone from the skeleton of Mohammed? Or perhaps Julius Caesar?

What does that have to do with anything? It is hard to find bones of people of influence in history because they are usually hidden or destroyed. But if you want us to find bones of someone from the time of Caesar, no problem.

What about even being able to entirely fill a single casket with the bones of supposed human ancestors (you'll find we actually have a very small amount of evidence for alleged human missing links).

You do know there is roughly 130 fossils of ancestral human ancestors dating back to 7 million years ago. That is more then a casket full I think. And evidence is also based on the food, art, pottery, etc. of what they have left behind.

Considering how complicated and rare the conditions have to be for a fossil, that is actually incredible.

We do, however, have disputed - but I believe generally accepted - evidences for single female (mitochondrial Eve) and male (Y-chromosomal Adam) human ancestors (at different points in history, granted) resulting from bottlenecks in human history,

Incorrect. Even the smallest bottleneck in human evolution still composed of about 15-20,000 people. And that was 100,000 years ago.
There is no possible way genetically to trace man to one woman or man. For one, Adam and Eve would have not existed at the same time.
The furthest female DNA can be traced to 140,000, but male only to 60,000 years ago.

Genetically speaking, it would be impossible for an Adam and Eve because two people cannot contain the genetic information for an entire species of human.

And the 7 clan mothers for the Europeans are still 7, not one. And only for Europeans and not the hundreds of other races. In fact, they think it is more like 10 or 12 clan mothers, not 7. And those are mitochondrial lineages, not one person.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Lots of evidence for dinosaurs. No evidence of Adam and Eve.
reply to post by watchitburn

I have to agree with you on this one. Evidence points towards the dinosaurs, not Adam and Eve or the Garden of Eden.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

The exhibits you see in a museum are not the actual bones. They are replicas and they keep the fossils in a safe place to study.

And they don't want people touching them so a Trex doesn't fall on some overzealous toddler's head. Even the replicas are a massive fortune to create.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I found what you wrote very interesting, a few things I didnt know, and then checked (as I always check new info as you do) and was surprised at the 10-12 Mothers ~ always good to learn something new. It doesnt really matter but I got lost who you were replying to after the first comment, and not going to look back...but no biggie

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

*laughs* if you are going to debate science, it helps if you keep up with it.

Modern shells have antimicrobial chemicals and it is possible these remain active in fossil shells, also helping to protect the vital genetic code. ‘Biomolecules preserved in fossil eggshell are a previously untapped source of DNA,’ said Ms Oskam.

dino dna rebuilt from ancient eggs

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join