It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
And I realize this is in the chit chat section. but doesn't this kinda thread deserve the word [HOAX!]in the thread title....?

Come on. Dinosaurs never existed should have had hoax by its title from post #2. Unless he has some earth shattering proof that would change the scientific community as we know it. But of course, he doesnt. Perhaps he received this knowledge "when he visited heaven"...

Please mods, were waiting...
edit on 4-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I am really surprised the mods are allowing this to continue. This bone head is obviously a troll... If he was really here for debate on this so-called theory, then he would actually debate... This is nothing more then someone here arse'n around. Why has this been allowed to go on... I thought troll threads were "dealt" with quickly... It was funny 10 pages ago, now it's just disgusting... Nice to see you doing your job folks....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
"If there was Adam and Eve then...Dinosaurs never existed.

Just a theory "

Which is true.

In my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
OMG what more do you mods need?!?!?!?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I see no point in contributing the various articles I have gathered for your perusal. More than anything, because no matter what you are presented with, OP, you are adamant you are correct and are not willing to to any lengths to understand why we think what we do, and not even willing to consider it might be you with the wool pulled over your eyes.
So I've already wasted my time in getting these articles, that's my own fault, but I can't and I won't bother wasting any more time trying to enlighten someone who doesn't want enlightening but just wishes to stay steadfast in their poorly formed belief. So you just sit there and be wrong in your wrongness

Have a good one!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by faryjay

here is evidence of bone structures found relating to dinosaurs yet you're telling us to disregard tha
Bones are real,the creatures never existed alive.

Bones are real but the creature never existed ..... WTH

i will need an explanation on that
edit on 3/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Bones are real but the creature never existed
Yeah I know what you mean,think those bones are just rock,that is the only evidence that dinosaurs existed ,and that evidence is abundant that my presumption is next to absurd.

But no DNA trace was found,and so a scenario around the existence of dinosaurs was built "very well founded and very well 'proved'"

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

So dinosaurs never existed, and their bones are just rock(s)?

Is this what the god told you in your dream???

Also, how many rocks have you found that look the exact same? Sure is alot of dino skeletons that have the same looking rocks used to put them together, just sayin'

Oh wait, I see, it was "planted" there. By whom? Do you mean planted, like the idea of Jesus was planted into Christianty? (I can create posts for stars too, well athiest stars in my case. Looks like you were after Xtians in your OPost this time...)

Anyway, yeah. Pardon me while I go back through the 14 pages I didn't read yet, I am sure I will be back with more questions. (I like asking questions!)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They have found intact dino's, which seem still like birds. The bones are not stone and can be tested, and have been tested, wherein they found they had more vascular, passageways than our birds, which meant that they are not cold blooded reptiles.

Time eliminates flesh unless one was preserved in a pyramid or arctic ice. And even then, I believe we're talking about a cycle that is far greater than people realize, ie for earth's location.

Archeological discoveries are fascinating. Its one of the things that open eyes, and turn over false dogmas, people used to believe world was flat too.

Some of the discoveries they've made, don't get studied for long, as they instantly cover them back up again. Its outrageous, that someone tries to hide truth from people. Such as the red haired mummies, and fair haired, that were found throughout the world, the ones in New Zealand I believe, the leaders ordered it to be sealed up and it shocked the community.

An ancient mummie of a man in Norht American in the Oregon region, and this off coast discoveries was dealt with by the military pouring tons of gravel on it.

People have to stop accepting that sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

An ancient mummie of a man in Norht American in the Oregon region, and this off coast discoveries was dealt with by the military pouring tons of gravel on it.

People have to stop accepting that sort of thing.
Sure why not,could be a difference of time between that mummy and dinos,I think.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
In relation to the bones you say, first:

And the explanation of the planted evidence is the most simple one.

Then, not even a full page over you say:

Bones are real,the creatures never existed alive.

Um what?

Which is it, were the bones planted there or were they real? Or by real do you mean, real bones but not real dinosaur bones?

If so, I would like to see the scientific studies performed on the bones, to determine that they were not dino. Also, carbon data to show that their time frame is much shorter than that of the dinosaurs.

(Of course, raising the bar is a fun thing to do. So we most likely will go that route with this suggestion above.)

--Side step for a moment readers, to explain what I am doing.

The last two days I have seen three threads by this OPer, he/she is creating bogus threads and star hunting with cryptic mumbo jumbo responses. When "challenged" he stops responding, and might even shut his thread down to stay protected.

This behavior is what is making ATS less enjoyable, for it causes anger amongst the "angry" posters. They call it trolling, whatever you want to call it this is text-book right here. And I will point it out by staying on-topic, as I am doing in any other threads that do this same crap.

Why do I say this? Because I have had to go through THREE PAGES of ONE LINE responses from the OPer. One line MUMBO JUMBO responses.

"Only know a little truth"

Crap like that, what kind of "content" is this? What kind of discussion does it bring? Angry, because peoples positions are not respected nor are they debated. They are brushed aside for mystical platitudes, and circle logic. Blech

Anyway, now that I have reached a post, let's see if anyone could respond to it:

Originally posted by XyZeR
I asked you a very simple question and it gets ignored

No it is not ignored,I don't think the two theories can coexist, for one too much evidence for for the other little or no evidence.

Now,which one is the right one?

Guess what the original question was? That's right:

Originally posted by XyZeR
Did Adam have a belly button?
Did Eve have a belly button?

Did the OPer even read the post, nope! Did they answer the question? It would have been a mumbo jumbo answer had the question been what the OPer thought. "Which part is true, evidence story, or non evidence story"

Oops!

Alright, I see two more pages of one-liners.

My only question is, how come if I post a one-liner it gets me in trouble. But this guy can make a thread, that is obviously meant for "fame". FILL it with one-liners and it's A-okay?

Dinosaurs existed, the OPer knows this. They just want the attention, and I have given it to them. Of course, the "wrong" kind of attention I am sure.

In closure, I wanted to stay on topic. But after reading the thread, I discovered the "true" topic. Well, this is how I plan to make my ATS time enjoyable. Maybe I can bring back that "old good feeling" that some of us remember? Back when topics had meat, to go with the bones!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Are the mods just ignoring this thread cause its so crazy?? I hope thats the case... This and other threads need some seriou mod attention. Yet nothing.. I feel like whats the point to have mods, if they wont moderate... This guy is 100% troll,

HELLO MODS?!?!?!?!?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Don't remove this, I am histerically laughing while reading this!

Dinosaur bones are out of rock. xD

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrik
Don't remove this, I am histerically laughing while reading this!

Dinosaur bones are out of rock. xD

lol it is the one benefit to the thread.. laughter....

problem is, outsiders look at this and just laugh at ats

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
'Dinosaur Bones are made of Rock'
The Twilight Zone, episode 157

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

There is to much so called proof of dinosaurs existence but their sudden disappearance is not explained in any way.

Actually, it's explained very well. A large meteorite impact air-bursted over the Yucatan, creating a crater that is still visible today (albeit underwater). This impact event was equivalent to numerous atomic bombs going off, resulted in a nuclear winter, which killed off most large animals over the size of a horse in the vicinity of the blast wave and surrounding area. The debris cloud and nuclear winter effect did the rest.

In addition, as the plant life was ravaged, plant-eating dinosaurs died. With their prey dying in hordes, the meat-eaters then starved as well. The only ones that made it were smaller dinosaurs and mammals because they could subsist on less (like picking the bones of the big dead guys). Eventually, the surviving dinosaurs (small ones) evolved into birds (the traits are easy to see and you don't need to be a biologist to do so). Meanwhile, mammals went on to dominate.

There's no mystery here. However, the scribes of the books of the bible of course, had no knowledge of dinosaurs, so didn't mention them. Any such bones that were found, were likely ascribed to giants or dragons versus dinosaurs. For all we know, dinosaur bones are the sole basis for the tales of these creatures amongst many different cultures.

Are the mods just ignoring this thread cause its so crazy??

It's in Chit Chat, so no worries.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

So threads in chit chat are allowed to have just one-line responses?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Still asking my self what that tittle could be.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Still asking my self what that tittle could be.

What which title means??? Your title?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

"How to get stars without really trying"

That's a great name for these types of threads, and you have three of them now (Though you had one closed, methinks.)

Like I pointed out, with evidence above. Of course, you are free to discount what I said. But I doubt that, since you seem to be all fluff and no substance. (When it comes to evidence, and discussion that is.)

Feel free to address the points I made about the faux topic too, not that you made much of a faux topic...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join