It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i wish this thread never existed.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by theubermensch

Nein, kein Scherz und Lachen nicht.(No I am not joking nor laughing)

It's a very serious matter!!!!

They really never existed.
Now I'm confused........

Is it Adam & Eve or Adam & Steve?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I think the OP is being satirical? Basically saying that a [Christian] Creationist would tell you the fossil records are all planted their by God (or Satan) to delude us. So what do you believe in --- Adam/Eve origins, or the massive evidence pointing towards extinct species that covered a span of millions of years. Naturally the latter makes most sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm a long time lurker here on ATS, but I seen this and I had to post my theory on the subject.

I was raised in a Christian home, and have a decent knowledge of the Bible in general. According to the bible, or atleast the way most interpret it, it was approx. 2000 years from Adam and Eve (point at which Eve eat the fruit) to the flood, 2000 from the flood to Jesus, and 2000 from Jesus to present day. Most Christians look at that and think the Earth has been around for 6000 years. BUT, when God made Adam, then later on Eve, it never says how long they were in the garden. Since sin hadn't been introduced to the world yet, they were basically immortal. Could Adam and Eve have been in the garden of Eden for thousands if not millions of years before Eve eat the forbidden fruit? From a biblical standpoint, maybe they had been in the garden for millions of years, and God knew that man could not survive with the likes of carnivorous dinosaurs running around. Before he punished A & E and made them mortal, he wiped out the dino's so they would have a chance at living? It does also say that Adam named all of the beast in the wild, but perhaps there were no dino's in the garden of eden? It's just a theory to try and correlate the two ideas together.
edit on 28-2-2012 by epac90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Keanu reeves was right all along
edit on 28/2/12 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by epac90
I'm a long time lurker here on ATS, but I seen this and I had to post my theory on the subject.

I was raised in a Christian home, and have a decent knowledge of the Bible in general. According to the bible, or atleast the way most interpret it, it was approx. 2000 years from Adam and Eve (point at which Eve eat the fruit) to the flood, 2000 from the flood to Jesus, and 2000 from Jesus to present day. Most Christians look at that and think the Earth has been around for 6000 years. BUT, when God made Adam, then later on Eve, it never says how long they were in the garden. Since sin hadn't been introduced to the world yet, they were basically immortal. Could Adam and Eve have been in the garden of Eden for thousands if not millions of years before Eve eat the forbidden fruit? From a biblical standpoint, maybe they had been in the garden for millions of years, and God knew that man could not survive with the likes of carnivorous dinosaurs running around. Before he punished A & E and made them mortal, he wiped out the dino's so they would have a chance at living? It does also say that Adam named all of the beast in the wild, but perhaps there were no dino's in the garden of eden? It's just a theory to try and correlate the two ideas together.
edit on 28-2-2012 by epac90 because: (no reason given)

According to the Genealogies of Genesis, 3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image and called his name Seth

4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years and he begat sons and daughters.

So no you are wrong according to the bible

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I definitely believe dinosaurs existed, even if the timeline is off or what-have-you.

I think Adam and Eve, if they existed, were the original man and woman of a particular race of people. Perhaps transplanted here by advanced beings..sort of as an experiment?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
You seriously believe dinosaurs never existed? You're batcrap crazy dude. What do you think powers your vehicle? FOSSIL FUELS. We power our industrialized nations with dead dinos.

The abiotic-origin theory says you are wrong. The Russians have known for decades that oil is abiotic. However, here in the West, the fossil origin of oil is upheld because the theory of Peak Oil depends on the theory of biotic oil, and that means Billions of dollars, folks!

I usually do research if I feel threatened of my intellectual knowledge of the world... So answer my question and if you answer it knowledgeably I will start to research it on my own if I feel wrong...

Is the abiotic-origin theory JUST a theory or something more? Because you claim I am WRONG about claiming dinosaur decay is responsible for powering our current devices... And if I am please explain.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
They try to do some things to me.

Even if you are the human incarnations of the censorship laws.

I'll be back.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

They try to do some things to me.

Even if you are the human incarnations of the censorship laws.

I'll be back.

Say what?

Who's trying to do what to you?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VerityPhantom

Biotic oil or fossil fuels is also a theory. These fuels are hydrocarbons. NASA has found hydrocarbons on Jupiter's moon Titan. Titan Moon

I do believe both theories could be correct.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
dinosaurs created adam and eve as a test of our faith

duh

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I know what you are doing diamondsmith. You can give up the act now. PEOPLE, all of this back and forth banter, the arguments and last but not least, the frustration is exactly what DiamondSmith is looking for. It's a dumb game that he is playing, because he is bored, or just wants to see how many feathers he can ruffle. I can tell you that I am done with it. He doesn't bring anything intellectual or stimulating to the table, so why bother with it? And just to stay on topic, dinosaurs did exist. The proof is in the pudding. Also, notice how he babbles incoherent nonsense when you question his "theories" or "stories"? IT'S A GAME TO HIM

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
.Existence Never Existed.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SteffieJo

I know what you are doing diamondsmith
No you don't.
It is a big difference from:doing to thinking and to telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Who's trying to do what to you?
Yes they did,you have no idea.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I have just noticed that you have authored 243 threads in the past 4 months
Hmm, watch the next 1500......and all telling the truth because,

I never lie.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

U r an ugly lying sack of crap.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by seabhac-rua

I have just noticed that you have authored 243 threads in the past 4 months
Hmm, watch the next 1500......and all telling the truth because,

I never lie.

when you said dinosaurs never existed, you lied. you even said it was a theory. a false theory. get over yourself.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm bailing this thread - 'bye guys! Troll and counter-troll alike.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join