It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Daylight Stirling City 2012 feb

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Good catch Bri, you certainly have the knack for catching the ufo orbs. Stirling Castles location may well be important on the energy grid of Planet Earth

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ah, speaking of Bonnybridge. I went for a skywatch there once. Didn't see anything in the sky, but a huge blue ball of light rolled up a field towards me. I didn't hang around to find out what it was.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by wmd_2008

To be honest mate I dont care what size it is All I know is that its a UFO considering I have spent 20years filming objects in the sky I think that makes me a expert more so than anyone on ATS thats for sure..
edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: adding to it

Of that 20 years some should have been spent on how to use a camera then!
I am in my 50th year on this pale blue dot so I have probably spent as much time as you looking up

the difference is I understand some of what happens there that YOU dont seem to and as I have had 30+ years of that with photography as a hobby I have quite a good eye for what you see through a lens

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Very good 30 years of looking at the sky really so lets see some of the ufos your filmed, or dont you have any at all if you do lets see what you have then I can criticize.you

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Brian.....all those videos your filming amount to nothing but obscure and mundane lights in the sky, planes approaching, lanterns, planets....or balloons.

It doesn't matter weather you have spent 20 years or 20 minutes watching the skies .....they are what they are.

Come on Brian....tell us what you know!

Don't be sly Bri

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You can see these things almost everywhere...
They also show up in Arizona.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
[redacted] lol.
edit on 29-2-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Why you a moderator in The ufo section if you dont beleve in ufos God help us.
reply to post by ufosbri

The mods do not have to be a believer to moderate, also, actually wtf does that have to do with anything?

I am sorry mate, but you messed up everything with your ridiculous claim, of knowing what it is but you cannot say. Do you know how many come on here saying that? Do you know that all of them gets proven hoaxes? You cannot expect to post on here, and not get some honest feedback from sceptics.

IMHO, i do believe you are talking BS, merely saying that to generate more views. If you know what it is, then tell us.

vvv

edit on 29-2-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri

Very good 30 years of looking at the sky really so lets see some of the ufos your filmed, or dont you have any at all if you do lets see what you have then I can criticize.you

Never said I had filmed ufo's but then again I can recognise when I see an aircraft , or a small object like a balloon and dont let my overactive imagination decide!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Cool, well ...everytime you see one it be great if you could take a little note of the day and time,. after a while it be interesting to see those and see if we could make a connection

thanks for sharing!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join