It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Daylight Stirling City 2012 feb

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I saw a White object In the sky, looked Quite big Really, high up in the clouds white orb or circle. It was slowly moveing along.this was during the Day about 2pm Did not have my camera so just kept my eye on it for 5mins before disappearing into clouds.
So For the next few days I kept my eye on the sky to see if I could catch it on film.

I managed to film it White orb moving though clouds.

Cheers Brian.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Hi OP

It's certainly something I have never seen before, it's moving at quite a fast rate too!

I take it this is something you have seen a few times then if you managed to capture it? is it at set times too? ....be good to get a few more vids of it as its hard to judge scale / how far away it is

be cool to find out what it was.
Thanks for sharing!

link   
reply to post by ufosbri

EDIT: argh double post by accident! MODS PLEASE DELETE
edit on 27-2-2012 by AnotherHumanBeing because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ufosbri

interesting video. it looks a lot like what me and my girlfriend witnessed a year back.
except we saw a bunch of these white 'dots'. at first she said they were seagulls,but they were way to high up for that,and they appeared to be just floating around in every direction,then they all just dissapeared!
i tried filming them with my cell phone but they were so high up,it wouldn't capture them.
cool post though!
keep looking up!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherHumanBeing

Its hard to judge hight you can see its behind the clouds. I think the clouds are about 3000 feet just a gess. Mabe the object is a few feet in size mabe bigger. And yes to you question I see them now and again .

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Ahhh, the classic Stirling UFOs, these have been getting filmed for years, still no concrete answer as to what they are.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I looke at your channel ufosbri and I think you have something of an obsession. Some of your videos are about as alien as my left foot.

edit on 27-2-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Your probably right there Ha. Someone has to document these things.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

No one has landed yet mate. I await that day Hopefully I have my camera ready for them Cheers.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, your not alone in seeing these orbs, that's for sure!

I remember on a clear night in England doing a bit of sky watching. Within about 1-2hrs me and my friends had seen around 10-20 of these orb style lights. They're stupidly common and often get dismissed as "space junk". While it seem's like the logical answer, the truth is that those pieces of space debris would have to be enormous for us to see with the naked eye.

You'll find people take the easy way out here and will just discredit the sighting instead of finding out what it is.

Meh.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Good job OP,

Now try to use an UV lens and film our sky and you'll be amazed at the amount of UFOs that are up there.

What's that you say? You are having a hard time and can't find any commercial Ultra violet camera filters for your personal use, and you wonder why?

What's the Government hiding by not allowing UV lens to be made commercially you may want to ask.....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
After all the slagging I've given you in the past....S&F.

That's IMHO, very odd behaviour you've captured

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

Cheers i think Anyways Defy something strange Is it because it stops and changes direction What grabs you about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Whered you see it about?, was in dunblane the day, wish I botherd to have a look at the sky lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

No it was stirling castle moveing towards cambusbarn before it changes direction Heads back towards the castle.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Probably worth a look seein if anyone else has noted it about the place or upped a video somewhere else. See a lot of weird stuff in the hillfoots lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

Had a look at a few sites nothing there but will ask a few people from around here who nose mabe.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
I looke at your channel ufosbri and I think you have something of an obsession. Some of your videos are about as alien as my left foot.

edit on 27-2-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

Is that the huge 5ft long one with tentacles for toes

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Looks like a balloon
any details re the camera and what height you think it was

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

All the details are there mate about 3000 feet. Ballons dont stop and change direction then speed up again The trail behind the object is because of slow shutter speed it was moving fast when it slows down you can see its perfectly round.
edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join