It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Daylight Stirling City 2012 feb

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Ah yes, of course. I remember you. Your one of those amazing people that seem to have the uncanny ability to get tons of UFO's on video as if on cue (or as if on ignorance, that is still up in the air). I always get so jealous of folks like you, how lucky you are, to live in a place where you get UFO's on video ALL the time, while the rest of us are lucky enough to even see one in person our entire lives. It's amazing you haven't been contacted and inundated by the major UFO investigators who would be top of the heap if they had your access to UFO's. Odd that, guess the big names don't really want to break this subject "wide open" using the information you consistently post. Makes you wonder, huh?

I think it goes without saying, even if your lucky enough to catch a real UFO, your over zealous interest in this subject has caused you to "cry wolf" either because you want the attention, or seriously don't know any better (so everything looks like a UFO to you) means that no one will listen, except for the very type of folks that can't do you any good because all they do is perpetuate ignorance also (either on purpose, or because they are useful idiots).

Serious folks, check this guy's youtube history and threads here.....then apply some common sense, reason and logic. You guys are feeding his delusions and ignorance, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Sirric........Is that true?...........sorry, a bit thick.

OP............ Just before the de-bunkers arrive and say satellite / weather balloon / ISS / Venus etc. Did the orb change direction? Half way through your film it seemed to move from a east/west direction to a more northeast/ southwest direction? Can you elaborate a little more on its movement? Cheers?

edit on 27-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: Spelling.............it's too early here in Aus

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Steady on old chap.

0 Flags and 999 posts..........seems you too have an awfull lot to say and no ones listening?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Man your got problems Jelus me thinks. I film ufos because I film the Sky quite alot no other reason And yes I have been contacted By lots of ufo buffs If you whan to see a ufo Go film the sky For a couple off weeks.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Sure I was allready scanning the sky when it came into veiw The object was moving fast moving south Then slowed down Stopped changed Direction South east Started to move fast and lost it Hope that helps.

edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Sirric........Is that true?............

Not its not true ,here are some UV cameras available to buy .
www.directindustry.com...

you can even make one yourself

www.naturfotograf.com...

edit on 27-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

0 Flags and 999 posts..........seems you too have an awfull lot to say and no ones listening?

Whats a flag? Sorry, is that the things people post on threads such as (do you really want me to list the titles, it will make your flag thing make you look like a fool?)

If people give flags for the some of the threads on this first page alone, thankfully count me out.
edit on 27-2-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Im sorry mate did I hurt your feelings Shame.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Try staying on topic mate Cheers.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Wow?! So that counts out most of the things in my last post? Great stuff, nice find mate..........keep looking!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Cheers mate will do all te best.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex,

You posted link to an place to request data on how to buy a IR camera, You failed!

I never said they don't exists, just that it is damn near impassible to obtain a descent priced filter, if at all.

Find me 1 ready available UV filter for any over the counter Video camera model on the market....

What? Can't find one can you?

Need to home make them, How weird? Plenty of IR filters but no UV..........

You need to research this more if you don't believe me.....

edit on 27/2/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Find me 1 ready available UV filter for any over the counter camera model on the market.... What? Can't find one can you?

Here you go
Dolica 58 mm UV Camera Lens Filter
www.overstock.com...

Took 2 mins by my reckoning

Cool avatar by the way

edit on 27-2-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ok, so you found 1....

Not to discount what you posted, just an observations of sorts.

Why are true UV camera so hard to find and/or buy?

When I tried to purchase one from a manufacture of sorts, I needed to provide more information about me than when I applied for my passport. On top of it, they would only sell it for "specific" uses which confused the hell out of me at the time.

I was told i was not allowed to buy it for a "hobby"

I didn't know companies were in the market to lose customers by dictating the uses of "harmless" cameras.

Seems a little confusing to me.

Sirric

Yea, It is my nutty squirrel holding the UT Redeemer. My favorite 1st person game UT2004!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

This is a joke right?

I mean, UV filters are available all over the place. And, they actually do not affect the image taken that much since UV rays are not visible to the human eye. I keep them on just for protecting my lenses.

ETA: And, no, haven't seen a drastic increase in UFOs in my pictures either :-)
edit on 27-2-2012 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Google "video camera uv filter for sale".....I'm getting 1,900,300 results....I think they should be removed from sale, the markets flooded with them!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Try a old camcorder convert it to infarred Its quite easy to do this Yes there is a big difference cheers.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by wmd_2008

All the details are there mate about 3000 feet. Ballons dont stop and change direction then speed up again The trail behind the object is because of slow shutter speed it was moving fast when it slows down you can see its perfectly round.
edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: (no reason given)

Well that would depend on the wind its not the same speed direction at all levels so how did you work out the height and how much zoom did you use.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by wmd_2008

All the details are there mate about 3000 feet. Ballons dont stop and change direction then speed up again

Im sorry, but you are just wrong.

I see lost balloons (poor kids) moving in random directions all the time....
Winds change direction often.....ever see a leaf flying around? they never just fly in one steady direction...
they move up down, left, right, tumble and so forth.....and so do balloons.

GREAT EXPLANATION HERE (wish I could embed the little animation....but it shows how the wind can shift at different levels in the atmosphere...look towards the bottom....)

Another EXPLANATION

Lauren, The wind speed at the different heights can vary tremendously, from no wind speed to wind speeds of hundreds of miles per hour.

In general, wind speeds are lowest near the ground and increase with height, up to several hundred feet above the ground. However, there are also special heights at which higher wind speeds are common - these higher wind speed areas are called jet streams.

A low level jet stream can form at the top of the temperature inversion at night, at about 100 to 300 feet, but is typically not more than about 50 miles per hour.

The upper level jet stream occurs at the top of the Troposphere, the lowest layer of the atmosphere, can occur at heights of anywhere from 20,000 to 45,000 feet, can be located just about anywhere in the United States depending on the weather situation, and can reach speeds of 200 miles per hour in rare cases. The typical wind speed in the upper level jet is 100 to 150 miles per hour.

David R. Cook
Atmospheric Research Section
Environmental Research Division
Argonne National Laboratory

And last but not least.... Understanding winds, jet streams

I have to jump on the "its just a balloon" bandwagon because well, that is what it looks like and behaves like a balloon caught up in winds...

Another thing....be careful about saying something is "xxx" amount of feet in the air. There is absolute ZERO way to know that ..... perception from the ground looking up is extremely distorted.....

Also wanted to add.....How High Can a Balloon Go?

The balloon will go as high as it can until it bursts. For example, this video shows a large helium balloon, partially filled at the start, that makes it 17 miles high before bursting:

It would depend on the weight of the balloon, but would be between 20 and 30 miles up.
sciencefocus.com...

How high can a helium balloon float?

Watching them fly off up into the sky, there seems no limit to how high a helium balloon can go. In reality, there are two major constraints: the strength of the balloon material, and Archimedes’s principle. As a balloon ascends, the pressure of the surrounding air drops while the helium inside expands. Toy balloons burst at around 10km, while professional meteorological balloons reach heights of 30km
sciencefocus.com...

So as we have learned (I learned at least)....balloons with helium and that are light can go reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy far up into our atmosphere. Mix that with varying directional winds and reflections of the sun on said baloon and wala, we have what looks like some UFO zipping about!
edit on February 28th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo
[more

A quick search of the weather for that Day THE WIND IS MOVING towards the East THATS RIGHT EAST 8 Miles Hour.

The UFO IS moving South well more west I would say Then moves south THE object is moveing INTO THE WIND. THATS IS THE OBJECT IS MOVING INTO THE WIND

I gess That Bursts YOUR Ballon Buddy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join